Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: swfer

take ur timeπŸ˜‰

Im bac went 4 a quick snack πŸ˜›
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swfer

thx a lot dearπŸ‘,first i want to apologize that i really didn't know about ur health,i pray and hope now u'll be fine,take rest and don't worry about the updates,health comes first,for u here comes my jadoo ki πŸ€—

My plesure hun πŸ˜ƒ..... hey y r u apologising?? thanks 4 ur good wishes n thanks 2 that n God n rest im much better..... it was jsu the usual winter cold 😭..... n thanks Mademoiselle 4 ur jadoo ki jhappi im in dire need of it  n heres 1 frm me 2 say thanksssss πŸ€—..... ill try not 2 pass my cold 2 u in the process πŸ˜†

n DV like a good hubby follows her πŸ€£πŸ€£
i'm really amazed at this progress,i mean wher was he during the whole function and rituals,he was busy in making radhe drink and ovcourse😍about amoli,wen everything is done he is here to manipulate urmiπŸ˜†

Haan na ...... absolutely only 2 peeps on his mind these days his darling n her darling πŸ˜†.... ovcourse wots the point in lingering wen kaam khatam off he goes 2 enact his lovable n caring hubby farz πŸ˜‰

anger is not the solution 2 any problem ....... wot ??😲 look who's talking πŸ€ͺ🀣.
🀣 well he meant
anger is not the solution 2 any problem wen it comes to anyone other than amoli😳
ROFL yep thats exactly wot he meant but 2 bad he couldnt say it in front of Urmi..... mind u i dont think she wud have minded knowing her Silly πŸ˜†πŸ˜† probably wud hav replied "aap sahi ke rahe hain thakur saab lekin is waqt hum Radhe ki baat kar rahe hain" ROFL

Dv givs fake sympathetic looks.
he is simply the master ov all in expressionsπŸ‘
Yup ClapClap

n DV cuts in but he isn't ur son...... ouch  that was like an arrow thru Urmi's large n pure heart
it really hurts,dv was rude there😑
Very rude..... how cud he say sumthing like that AngryAngry poor sweetheart dumbo Ouch

its not appropriate 4 a 3rd person 2 interfere...... like God forbid but if that happens 2 us u wouldn't like a 3rd person interfering right??.
🀣 i seriously can't take it,this is too much to handle.MR.dv u urself has bring amoli into relationship ov urs and urmi and it's only coz ov u amoli-radhe relationship is going through hell😑

I agree ROFLROFL its the limit of badmaash sharafat ROFL wot an actor πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but jks baad mein.... ur totally right its his fault n he makes it seem as he is their shubh chintak Angry

man i love this couple God knows how they spent 10 years 2gether
tht's y i say it's hard to believeπŸ˜‰that they r married for 10 years.

Yaaaaaa how though πŸ˜•πŸ˜• how did they survive ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good girl he didn't help u did he wen u called out 2 him
for the first time ever she listened to usπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thats an improvement eh...... slowly but steadily Amoli ko akal aaye gi.πŸ‘πŸΌ.. but i wouldnt place my money on her coz this woman can switch .... one caring word frm Radhe nitwit n BANG! goes common sense out the window  ROFL

mind u DV was looking so good in that baby blue kurta πŸ˜‰
😍 😍 😍
☺️

ya think ?? u chose her as ur partner in crime so bear it 🀣.
superb PriyaπŸ‘he wants to have all the advantages in deal,"chit bhi meri pat bhi meri"

Thanksssss a tonnn πŸ˜ƒ..... yep n well said ,"chit bhi meri pat bhi meri" brilliant ClapClap 

but DV cuts in saying Amoli can never be like u........ she can never stoop so low...... so stop looking 4 urself in Amoli..... how can u be so shamless being a woman???
ahha dv u r taking amoli's side.but yConfusedif u know she can't stoop so low then y u want her to be unfaithful to her husband and ve illegitimate relationship with u,how u can be so shameless being a married man😑sorry,i just carried awayCry

No need 2 be sorry hun coz im wiv u πŸ‘πŸΌ u see he can scold hit n do anything wiv AMoli but any1 else dare try n he is ready 2 shoot of their heads wiv a rifle gun ..... thats wot u call a psycho AngryAngry

the relation wiv ur mum?? ..ha ha if ur mom wud hav hit u in ur childhood then u wouldnt have turned out like this 2day)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so truπŸ˜† tht's y we like her😳
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†We soooooo do n i love the way she says kaan ki nichey do bajaye hote na ROFL

see even she things sweetheart dumbo is stupid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
tht's the magic ov urmi,oh she thinks.i hope u don't mind i know it's a small typing mistake,jst got a habit of proofreading in my office😳

Not at all coz i have said b4 anything 2 do wiv update 2 make it better plz plz plz lemme know.... BTW i have edited it in the main post.... thanks 4 pointing it out πŸ˜› its jus i have so much 2 write i dont get time 2 proofread it honestly not enuf hours in the day Embarrassed...... hey so ur working girl didnt know that...... cool 😎

i so loved the lecture given by shobna to dv coz he iz in dire need of that😑i agree with u that shobna iz 101% riteπŸ‘πŸΌ
Totally in  need..... thsi was the reality check which as u said he was in dire need of.... so thanks Shobna we love u 2 bits πŸ˜ƒ

man y doesnt he knock giv the couple sum privacy πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€£πŸ˜†.
see he's so ill-manneredπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ,he needs to go to school and learn them again

πŸ˜† Yep n making sure his mum gets a new ruler 2 make sure he doesnt 4get manners ROFL

neways the scene he witnesses is like thorns pricking him 🀣 dil pe churiya chal gayi
toooooo good🀣perfect for dv,he was wishing at that tyme that he should ve drowned himself into liquor so then he would be in place ov radhe enjoying the head massage from amoliBlushing

Thanksssss ROFL ROFL oh man i so loved his expression like literally sum1 was piercing him ........ im sure he did.πŸ˜†..... good 1 Sobia πŸ‘πŸΌ bad choice DV ROFL damn it y dont these peeps listen 2 us Ouch πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we r thinking in their benefit n no1 listens 😭 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DV folds his hands in2 fists he has so much self restraint isnt it i applaud his self control πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ€£πŸ€£ coz had his wife not been there we wud have seen round 3 of walkie talkie vegetable's beatings 🀣
i would love to watch itπŸ˜† radhe was well aware ov dv's anger and just imagine his hands were shivering as if he is doing the rituals with any1 else's wifey😳
Me 2 Me 2 ..... i am 4eva ready 2 see DV becum WWC wrestler n watch Radhe's grinding πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

dv was so annoyed wen radhe holds amoli's hands to put bangles on
Poor baby..... he soooooo needs our love n sympathy πŸ˜ƒ ROFL

.u've so perfectly said that amoli's gloating was mind blowing for us and πŸ’” for dv.
Gracias amigo πŸ˜‰ yep wot an expression by both actors mind blowing ClapClap 

swfer thumbnail
PreciousPri thumbnail
swfer thumbnail

thanks a lot dearπŸ˜› but for now it's more ov a training than a proper job and no worries i love to read ur  detailed updates and reply them😊see that's y even if i missed ur updates i'll reply them wen i got time and so shweet ov u to reply them,my exams were fine Alhamdullilah,hoping to get a good news Insha-Allah.
PreciousPri thumbnail
[QUOTE] thanks a lot dearπŸ˜› but for now it's more ov a training than a proper job and no worries i love to read ur  detailed updates and reply them😊see that's y even if i missed ur updates i'll reply them wen i got time and so shweet ov u to reply them,my exams were fine Alhamdullilah,hoping to get a good news Insha-Allah.

No worries Smile...... hey training is the 1st step of a permanent job so me sure it wont be long till u r promoted God willing πŸ‘πŸΌ...... awww thats so comforting 2 hear...... honestly music 2 my ears n yes i really appreciate that howeva busy u r n howeva long my updates r u always reply πŸ€—.... thanks my mademoiselle...... Ahh not 2 worry im sure u passed wiv flying colours Tongue