Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Enemies to Lovers-RM & ArSh| Pt15 Pg54 Apr11 LAST (Page 52)

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

awww...

that was really cute...

amazing part..

thnx for the pm.................

Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
awesome part

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
nice part...........
cont soon................
thanx for the pm.................
meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
finally d confession
luvd d way muski named d items.. as well as der confession..
luvd it wen rahul went to help muski
thnx 4 d pm
zoya-ammy Goldie
zoya-ammy
zoya-ammy

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
nyc uptd.
ekts_dmgmjht Senior Member
ekts_dmgmjht
ekts_dmgmjht

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
wow wat a ff yaar
just completed reading it
its just so awesome
i loved it
rm confession was so amazing
continue soon
n pls pm me nxt time
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Awesome update

Loved it

Can't wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Part 13, Page 49

Part 14

"Armaan..." Shilpa says thinking about something.

"Haan bolo?" "Tell me about your parents na?" Shilpa says taking his hand in her own.

"I wanna sit!" Muskaan says whine-ly.

"Toh sit.." Rahul says not sure of what the big deal is.

"But my sari na.. gandi ho jayegi.."

Sitting down, Rahul pulls Muskaan into his lap. "Fine now?" he asks smiling.

"Hmm" Muskaan nods as a slight blush creeps on her cheeks. "So you didn't come with any date aaj Rahul?" Muskaan asks.

"Umm.. no.." Rahul answers, wondering why she was interested in his dates suddenly "and anyways.. my dates seem to always ditch me halfway" he rolls his eyes.

Getting up from his lap Muskaan starts laughing loudly.

"Well mom is awesome and spoils me a lot" Armaan grins sitting next close to Shilpa and reminiscing about his mom.

Shilpa laughs along and rests her head on his shoulder. Taking his hand in her own she urges him to go on.

"And dad is also supercool!" Armaan smiles "But strict ho sakte hai sometimes" he chuckles.

Watching her laugh, Rahul's brain starts ticking.. "Hey wait a minute.. you were there everytime my date ditched me.." Rahul says walking towards her.

"Haan toh?" Muskaan asks trying to cover her laughter.

"Well my mom is awesomeeeeeee!!" Armaan says smiling "and dad rocks too! But strict hai sometimes."

"Muskaan did you have anything to do with all this?" Rahul asks raising his eyebrow.

"I told Sheila that you already had a wife in India" Muskaan says continuing to laugh "And Kristen ko toh.." she tries to say as her laughter stops her from talking properly.

"Kya kaha?" Rahul asks as his eyes widen, he is shocked hearing that she actually said he was married.

"Usko na.. usko I told ke you had a bachaa!!" Muskaan says stopping her laughter for a second.

"Kid??????" Rahul shouts.

"Haan kid!! And I told her ke the kid is mine and you were separating my kid from me" Muskaan says as she burst out into fresh laughter.

Rahul's shock is replaced by a smirk hearing that. "Our kid?" he asks with a naughty kid.

"Haan" Muskaan says laughing.

"Hamara bacha" Rahul says pulling her closer by her waist.

"H.. haan.." Muskaan whispers as her breath gets short.

"Well I'm glad that if I had a kid, it was with you" he says leaning in and capturing her lips with his own as he gives her a sweet yet passionate kiss.

During the winter break, they couldn't meet but talked on phone every single day and chatted online. They missed each other very much and they even used to do phone conferences. Soon the winter break was over and they were back on campus. The guys moved in the same bulding as the girls for the next semester. After the unpacking and all they met in the lounge.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh I missed you guyssss" Kabir screamed looking at the girls.

"We missed you toooooo" the girls screamed together hugging him.

"Muskaaaaaan" Rahul pulled her into a tight hug. "I missed you sooo much" he said kissing her forehead. "I missed you too Rahul" She said giving him a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Shonaa" Armaan hugged Shilpa and kissed hairs. "I ain't leaving you for such long breaks anymore" Armaan said.

"We should just stay together, even during breaks" Kabir grinned.

"Yeah, that break was a torture na" Rahul said holding Muskaan's hand.

"Yup, and now that we are in the same dorm..we will have a blast every night" Nisha said excitedly still in Kabir's arms.

"Yes but we should also study cause its gonna get harder than last semester" Shilpa said.

"Yup it would be hard" Kabir agreed.

"It's cold" Shilpa said rubbing her hands together.

"Wanna go get some hotchocolate?" Armaan asked wrapping his arm around her.

"Yeah sure" She smiled.

"Guys, we'll be back" Armaan informed the others.

"Nisha, help me unpack na" Kabir said pulling her hand.

"Ok lets go.."

"Rahul chalo na bahar..I wanna play in snow" Muskaan grinned.

"You'll get sick" he said.

"No I won't...let's go" She grabbed his hand and dragged him outside.

"So how was the break?" Armaan asked as they sat in Starbucks with their hot chocolates.

"Pretty boring.." Shilpa replied. "Oh come on..it's never boring with parents" he smiled and sipped his drink.

"Yes, but it's boring...without them" Shilpa said looking down with her teary eyes.

"Shona, you ok?" Armaan got up and sat next to her taking her hand in his.

"Muskaan no, we are not going to have a snow fight" Rahul said stepping backwards.

"Rahul bore mat bano" Muskaan rolls her eyes.

"Let's..make a snow man instead?" Rahul suggested.

"No" Saying that Muskaan threw the snow ball at him and it his arm.

"Revenge time Muski" Rahul said picking up the snow as Muskaan ran around the park.

Rahul threw the snow ball at her but she ducked and showed him her tongue. He ran after her and caught her by her waist.

"Am sorry Shona, I didn't know" Armaan hugged Shilpa tightly after knowing at had happened with her parents.

"I miss them Armaan" She cried.

"Relax Shona" he said rubbing her back.

"Snow ka revenge kiss say? No way Rahul, keep dreaming" Muskaan said trying to free herself from his grip.

"Well then I am not letting you go.." Rahul said nuzzling into her curly hairs.

"We are outside Rahul...leave me" Muskaan said nervously looking around.

"Fine I will" saying that he quickly kissed her lips and winked.

"Sorry..I couldn't..." Armaan placed his hand on her mouth.

"I understand...now finish your hot chocolate..warna hot chocolate will turn into cold chocolate" Armaan smiled making her smile as well.

"I'll steal yours then" She giggled.

"You can steal mine when yours turns into cold chocolate.." He kissed her forehead as they continued drinking their hot chocolates.

The next few weeks the whole group got quite busy with class work and all, but they would try their best to make time for each other. Armaan and Shilpa would usually be found in the library, Shilpa studying and Armaan trying to romance, but she usually managed to get him back on track by threatening him with no kisses. Rahul and Muskaan would usually be in the common room, Rahul trying to explain concepts to Muskaan, and Muskaan simply staring at him. Kabir and Nisha were in the girls' room most of the time getting work done with a little romance here and there.

After waiting for an hour for Rahul to show up in their usual spot Muskaan got tired of waiting and decided to go find him. She was quite annoyed, cause he forced her to wake up at 6 in the morning to study and now he didn't show up himself. As she was about to bang on the guys' door, she saw Rahul pacing in the hallway on his phone. As she gestured to him asking what's up, he held up his hand asking her to wait. "Haan haan maa.. I am eating fine mom" Rahul says smiling at his mom's worry "Miss you too mom! Love you! Haan usko bhi hi boldunga mom" Rahul said before he bid adieu. Muskaan smiled hearing him talking to his mom. Getting his books from the room, Rahul wrapped his arm around Muskaan's waist and led her to the common room.

"Rahul apne mom se baat kar rahe the?" Muskaan asks as they sit down.

"Haan Muski.. she is so far na.. so missing her loads!" Rahul says "You're so lucky to have your parents here" he says unaware of Muskaan's truth.

Rahul doesn't notice the grim expression on Muskaan's face as he says this. As he goes on to opening the books, he sees Muskaan sitting stiffly, and what shocks him even more are the tears running down her cheeks silently.

"M..Muskaan.. kya hua? Are you fine?" he asks pulling her close. "Rahul.. I.. my...parents.. mere paas hi hai.. yahan.." she says placing her hand over her heart "bas.. yahan hi hai woh.." she says smiling slightly through the tears.

Rahul was speechless hearing this, remembering what he had just said he felt even worse. Pulling her into a tight hug, Rahul patted her back lovingly.

- - - - - - - - -

Thank You so much for all those wonderful comments! We love reading all of them Big smile
Please let us know what you think about the part posted above!
and sorry, no PMs this time.

-Reema & Shilpa

Edited by sweet.melody - 10 April 2011 at 7:57pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeisajourneyammy_amnakunabzlekshmiarsh93unnatiatanya.dsouzaekts_dmgmjhtrepercussionwilddevil2010princess14IshqDewaanishaaz_91MysticalRealmmoonlight2630maanujaanuKaShforever06Jenniferfan-Prithi-sammy4umeow23sejal719Euphoria.hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Ri.

Go to top