Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Enemies to Lovers-RM & ArSh| Pt15 Pg54 Apr11 LAST (Page 41)

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Part 10, Page 39

Part 11

"Ha.. kya??" Armaan asks biting his tongue.

"I can see it in your eyes Armaan! Just go tell her." Nisha says smiling.

"But.. I don't know how she feels na..."

"So?? Don't worry about that.. for now it's just important that you tell her what's on your mind!"

"So should I go for it??" Armaan asks unsure of what he should do.

"Haaaaan haan haan! Do it!"

"Usne reject kiya tohh??"

"Fallback main hoon na" Nisha says winking.

"Two timing Kabir huh?" Armaan says with a grin.

"Haan" Nisha says smirking.

They both burst out laughing as they high-five each other.

"Uhh.. Kabir.. I need your help.." Muskaan says fidgeting with her hands.

"Toh you could have said this in front of Rahul too na?"

"Nahi na!! Wohi problem hai" Muskaan says rolling her eyes.

"Oh no.. don't tell me jhadga again yaaar!!"

"Nahi jhagda nahi... love" Muskaan says blushing.

"Love? You and Rahul? Love????" Kabir asks making sure he wasn't hearing things.

"Yessssss!! But I don't know how to tell him.. aur waise bhi woh meri taraf dekhta hi nahi hai" Muskaan sighs "I need to become more his type..and pretty" Muskaan says remembering what all Rahul told her that day.

"You are pretty" Kabir says holding her shoulders.

"Not in his eyes na!!" Muskaan says agitatedly "You know him bachpan se na.. so you have to help me and tell me how I should be for him to like me" Muskaan says fluttering her eyelashes.

"I could hear you guys laughing all the way from there...this is library be quiet" Shilpa came back with more books and took her seat.

"Armaan bol de" Nisha whispered.

"Now? woh bhi yahan? Maaregi mujhey" Armaan replied.

"Mera entertainment ho jayega" Nisha said. Both laughed again.

"What is so funny?" Shilpa asked.

"Nothing, lets study" Armaan grinned. "Tonight" he winked at Nisha and continued studying.

"Muski you don't have to change for him..he should just" before Kabir could continue, Muskaan cuts him off "Please don't give me any lecture on he should like me the way I am and all that crap...just tell me what kind of girls he like."

"Indian girls...typical Indian girls..who wears Indian dresses and all you know" Kabir smiled looking at her funny expressions.

"What else?" She asked.

"She should basically know her culture and all that.." Kabir informed.

"Hmm..interesting" Muskaan said resting her hand on Kabir's shoulder.

"Tera hone laga hoon..khone laga hoon jab se mila hoon" Armaan said as they walked out of the library.

Shilpa smiled to herself hearing him sing. "Nice voice" She complimented.

"Only for you" He bowed in front of her and she felt awkward. "Shilpa you never come to my room, you should come tonight" Armaan said as they continued walking.

"Why? Your room isn't special" Shilpa giggled.

"I'll make it special for you" he winked.

"Armaan pitega yaar" Nisha whispered pulling him by his collar.

"You should really come Shilpa, Nobody comes in our room" he pouted.

"Nisha ko le jao" She suggested.

"No no..I have..uh..I have to go somewhere with Kabir" Nisha quickly replied.

"See..told you nobody comes" Armaan continued with his drama.

"Ok fine..I'll see" saying that Shilpa walks into her dorm.

Giving a thumbs up sign to Armaan, Nisha follows Shilpa.

"Waise tum dono toh Tom and Jerry the na? Toh pyaar kahan se aaya?" Kabir asked curiously.

"Tu bohot questions puchta hai..but I'll answer you.....LATER" Muskaan pinched his cheeks and ran away to her room.

As Muskaan was walking to her room saying hi to each and every person, she saw Rahul talking to Nancy from their class.

"Ufff!! Why do you have to look soo good that every girl is after you dudee??" Muskaan whispers to herself.

"Nancy.. go finish your project! You chit chat with people too much" Muskaan says strictly causing Nancy to walk off seeing her glares.

"Usko kyu bhagadiya?"

"Oh I'm sorryyyyy Mr. Grewal you want all girls talking to you only na.. and saying oh you're so hot you're so cute blah blah blah" Muskaan says folding her arms across her chest.

"She was asking about notes." Rahul states.

"Ohh... um phir bhi.. good thing she went" Muskaan says.

"Haan and you came" Rahul says rolling his eyes.

"You're really happy ke I came?" Muskaan asks blushing, but as she turns around she sees Rahul walking away. "Ughh!! Idiot!" Muskaan says stamping her foot in frustration.

Armaan lights up candles around the room, after he finishes cleaning it a little, even though Shilpa hadn't promised to come in the night, he had a feeling she would come.

Taking a warm shower, Shilpa walks out wiping her hairs. Looking at the time she remembers that Armaan wanted her to go over to his place.

"He is so cute" she thought smiling to herself.

Muskaan walked in the room singing.

"What's up sis?" Shilpa asked putting on her ear rings.

"I loveeeeee youuuuuu Shilpuuuuu" Muskaan hugged her.

"I love you too" Shilpa replied.

"Kahan ja rahi hai?" Muskaan asked climbing her bed.

"Armaan ke paas, he called me over cause nobody goes to his room" Shilpa said.

"Haha bechara...its cause they keep coming over and we never go there na" Muskaan laughed.

"Yup...and btw..why are you so happy today?" Shilpa asked standing besides Muskaan's bed.

"Cause uh..Am in love" Muskaan blushed.

"Noway...are you talking about the REAL love?" Shilpa's mouth hung open.

"Yup" Muskaan blushed.

"Awwwwwww who is the lucky guy?" Shilpa asked biting her lower lip.

"Rahul" she replied.

"WHAT?? Rahul??? That's...not possible na..I mean you guys fight so much and stuff.." Shilpa tried to think if she ever saw a decent conversation between these two.

"I'll tell you later, abhi ja tu.."

"I wanna hear the FULL story when I get back yeah?" Shilpa said wearing her coat.

"Haan will tell you and Kabir together..and Nisha too..and Armaan as well may be" Muskaan said opening one of her books.

"And Rahul? Does he know?" Shilpa asked one last question before leaving.

"Nope"

"I knew it..anyways see you."

- - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for not sending PMs for the last part.
Please comment and hit the like button if you liked reading this part.
Embarrassed

- Reema & Shilpa

Edited by sweet.melody - 13 March 2011 at 8:40am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19lifeisajourneykunabzlekshmiarsh93swarobi1tanya.dsouzaekts_dmgmjhtrepercussionwilddevil2010_Afrin_princessrashidaksg_farhanprincess14krazy4kashIshqDewaanisoniarahejashaaz_91-screwed.UP-maanujaanuKaShforever06m4manjuJenniferfanfunkybratzMysticalRealmcutie_mahimavidu87moonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSG-Prithi-AMMY12sammy4u-Nina-meow23debby_11reemz.malik-Im-Possible-alaipayutheyKaSh_luvnidha1983nyxxdivkashfullEuphoria.KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajathinal_maaneetfelicitysmoak.-Ri.neha-rockss

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Oops! Armaan walked into it too fast...I'm gonna close my eyes and wait for the roller-coaster ride now....let's hope we can wrap up with some frustration, some rona-dhona, and no shaving for a couple of days from Armaan's side...lol...how optimistic I sound about dystopian things...because that's how things should beSmile...
Aur Muskaan ki satak gayi hai...pitegi kisi din man...wat now...she's gonna wear salwar suits in NYU? I have no idea what u have on ur mind with the Indian values and all lol!

Although...to me both Kabir and Nisha don't have a face....I love the bonding between Nisha and Armaan...they seem so relaxed and bang-on friends type...the trust they promised each other in oblivion while sharing some secrets here and there...hope she'll comfort Armaan later when he realizes Shilpa itni jaldi nahi pategi...

Awesome update...undeniably...aur Rahul-Muskaan ka koi show-down nahi hua....actually it's godd one way...that leaves room for the tension that's upcoming fro the confession in a couple of parts!

Thnx a lot for the om...and update sonn...I'm really looking forward to the KaSh/ArSh maha-show down!lol

Have a great day....update super soon...
PS- I was the first one to comment...I don't know why but hey....that calls for some victory dance...nay-nana-nay-na!Big smile

Edited by repercussion - 04 March 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.melody

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Oops! Armaan walked into it too fast...I'm gonna close my eyes and wait for the roller-coaster ride now....let's hope we can wrap up with some frustration, some rona-dhona, and no shaving for a couple of days from Armaan's side...lol...how optimistic I sound about dystopian things...because that's how things should beSmile...
Aur Muskaan ki satak gayi hai...pitegi kisi din man...wat now...she's gonna wear salwar suits in NYU? I have no idea what u have on ur mind with the Indian values and all lol!

Although...to me both Kabir and Nisha don't have a face....I love the bonding between Nisha and Armaan...they seem so relaxed and bang-on friends type...the trust they promised each other in oblivion while sharing some secrets here and there...hope she'll comfort Armaan later when he realizes Shilpa itni jaldi nahi pategi...

Awesome update...undeniably...aur Rahul-Muskaan ka koi show-down nahi hua....actually it's godd one way...that leaves room for the tension that's upcoming fro the confession in a couple of parts!

Thnx a lot for the om...and update sonn...I'm really looking forward to the KaSh/ArSh maha-show down!lol

Have a great day....update super soon...
PS- I was the first one to comment...I don't know why but hey....that calls for some victory dance...nay-nana-nay-na!Big smile

ilyasesha Goldie
ilyasesha
ilyasesha

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
aweessmmmmmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.melody

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
great part!!!!!!!11