Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Enemies to Lovers-RM & ArSh| Pt15 Pg54 Apr11 LAST (Page 24)

Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
hey nice part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.melody

spicyheart IF-Dazzler
spicyheart
spicyheart

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
great part
continue soon

sweet.melody

princess14 Goldie
princess14
princess14

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
great part...loved it

sweet.melody

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Part 5, Page 23

Thank You for all your wonderful comment! They really do keep us going Big smile

- - - - - - - - - -

Part 6

Shilpa and Muskaan were very quiet that day. They didn't argue with the guys at breakfast nor did they answer back when they guys tried to start the argument.

Muskaan didn't fight with Rahul for the seat in class and nor did Shilpa tell Armaan to shut up when he kept talking.

Even at lunch, they all sat together.

"Muskaan, there is this dance party tonight in our dorm...wanna come?" Kabir asked.

"No" Muskaan replied playing with her food.

"Umm...Shilpa wanna go to the library?" Armaan asked thinking that might work.

"No, I need a nap" Saying that Shilpa got up to go and so did Muskaan. The sisters left, leaving the confused guys behind.

"Inhe kya ho gaya yaar?" Rahul asked Kabir.

"Did they fight cause Muskaan got drunk last night?" Armaan asked.

"No yaar, they never have serious fights" Kabir replied "Even I don't know what's wrong" he added.

"Shilpa, I don't wanna go back to the room...can we go to some quiet place?" Muskaan asked.

"Ok"

They girls went to the empty lounge which was in their dorm.

"We need to make the girls TALK...it's so boring when they are all quiet" Armaan said as they walked to the gym.

"Boring? Dude, don't you like quietness?" Rahul asks shaking his head.

"Nah, I don't...am kinda used to it" Armaan replied.

"Haan that's true..." Rahul agreed.

Checking around the dorm for the girls, Kabir Rahul and Armaan finally spot them in the lounge talking to each other silently.

"I've never seen these two this silent" Rahul says peeking into the room.

"Let's go check out what's going on" Armaan says opening the door.

As Kabir is about to enter, he gets a text from Nisha regarding a project so he rushes off after letting Rahul know.

"Hey.. umm can we sit here?" Armaan asks walking towards the sisters.

"Sure.. we don't own the place.." Muskaan replies in a low voice.

Rahul looks at Armaan raising his eyes. Sitting down on either side of the girls, the guys try to start a topic.

"Are you ready for midterms Muskaan?" Rahul asks tentatively.

"Kinda... " Muskaan replies, confused wondering what Rahul is up to.

"Shilpa do you have that book you borrowed from the library the other day? I need it" Armaan says.

"Ya, it's in my room.." Shilpa says getting up.

"I'll come along" Armaan says following her.

"How are your err.. classes going?" Rahul asks scratching his head not knowing what to talk about.

Started to get irritated by his senseless question Muskaan glares at him "Hello! Newsflash we are in the same class genius!"

Looking around the room as Shilpa looks for the book, Armaan notices a board filled with pictures next to her bed. Moving closer he sees a picture of Shilpa with ice cream on her nose when she was younger and another picture of Muskaan and Shilpa kissing their parents. Smiling to himself, Armaan turns around to look a Shilpa as she goes through her pile of book.

"She has such an innocence about her.." Armaan thinks to himself as he sees her scrunch up her nose in frustration.

"There you are!" Rahul says.

"What?? Rahul are you like drunk?" Muskaan asks waving her hands in front of his face.

"You're back to your normal self" Rahul says laughing.

"Ughhhh you're such an idiot!! Can't believe you did all that stupidity to make me "normal"" Muskaan says stamping his foot.

"Helloo! Control yourself! I was just trying to help" Rahul says standing up to face her.

"If you want to help, stop showing me your face!" Muskaan says turning away.

Grabbing a hold of her arm, Rahul turns her back to face him. "You are such a brat! Did your parents never teach you any manners?' Rahul shouts having had enough.

"Never ... never ever talk about my parents." Muskaan says pulling her hands out of Rahul's. As she backs away towards the door, Rahul can see the pain in her eyes, and her eyes turn redder by the second. Slamming the door behind her, Muskaan rushes off leaving a guilty Rahul behind.

"Here is the book" Shilpa said handing him the book.

"Thanks" Armaan grinned. And again she sat on her bed quietly. "May I?" he asks before sitting next to her.

"Sure" She gives him a weak smile.

"I do not like this quiet Shilpa" He pouted.

"Armaan" she just shook her head.

"Seriously, I don't know what the matter is but I really hope things get better for you both..and I'm not just saying this..I mean it..dil se" He smiled.

"Thank you Armaan" she smiled back.

"Nisha I need some help..." Kabir said as they were working on their project.

"Haan bolo...I showed you these designs na..ab kya help chahiye?" She asked.

"Arey nahi not about this..I need a suggestion about my relationship with Muskaan" he sighed.

"Come to the point.." she said closing her book.

"I don't know why I feel like our relationship is not working out...Muskaan is changing, you know what I mean? She was not like this before" he said.

"What do you mean changing?"

"I don't know yaar, I don't know if its cause we don't spend much time together or what..It's not working out" he said not of how to explain it.

"Stop saying thanks...waise you can share whatever it is with me if you feel like it..I won't open my mouth and keep the secret inside" he said looking into her eyes.

"Koi secret nahi hai...and by the way I didn't know this side of Mr. Malik" Shilpa said.

"Which side?" He was perplexed.

"The concerned side" she giggled.

"Oh that..well I'm not as bad as you think I am" he said pulling up his collars.

"I can see that today...but still you are so irritating." she said playing with her hairs.

"Tum bhi kuch kam nahi ho...I still have to take the swimming pool revenge" he said with a smug look.

"That was funny, you deserved it" she laughed.

"Finally somebody is coming back to their normal self" Armaan grinned.

"Whatever Armaan ab jao...I have to go take shower" She said pushing him off the bed.

"Ok ok am leaving...see you later" he winked.

"You should talk to Muskaan about it Kabir..." Nisha suggested.

"I will try" Kabir said.

As Muskaan sat crying in the park she heard someone calling her. Wiping away her tears quickly, Muskaan plastered a smile on her face.

"Hey Kabir!" Muskaan said smiling at him.

"Hey Muskaan, how are midterm preps going?" Kabir asks trying to start a conversation.

"Umm.. fine. Can't wait to finish them!"

"Oh ya same here." They both sit there silently not knowing what to say.

"Uhh.. Muskaan.. there is something I wanted to tell you.." Kabir says slowly bringing the topic.

"Ya? What is it?" Muskaan asks turning to face him.

"Muskaan... I'm sure you have noticed how in the past few weeks..."

"Have not really been together. Right?" Muskaan says completing Kabir's thought.

"Uh.. no.. ya.. Yes." Kabir replies, not wanting to sound too harsh.

"I feel the same way Kabir.. I mean when we started going out things were different.. and now we really don't have time for each other.." Muskaan says.

"Exactly" Kabir says sighing "So should we end this?" Kabir asks uncertainly.

Muskaan was slightly shocked that he wanted to end it, but the more she thought about it the more she felt that this would be the best and then again if they were really meant to be together they would get together later again. Thinking about all those things Muskaan looks up at Kabir and nods her head in an affirmation.

"You're still my good friend Muski!" Kabir says giving her a side hug "Okay chalo I have to go finish a project now.. see you later." Kabir says smiling at Muskaan.

Looking at the setting sun, Muskaan thinks about what just happened as a tear rolls down her cheek. But she isn't sad or angry at Kabir, judging the past few weeks she knew this would be coming sometime or the other.

- - - - - - - - - -

Please comment/criticize :]
-Shilpa&Reema

Edited by sweet.melody - 06 February 2011 at 5:40pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeisajourneykunabzGurpreet16foxiswarobi1tanya.dsouzakarankideewanixekts_dmgmjhtprincess14krazy4kashIshqDewaani_Afrin_yongshinksg_farhan-shamima-maanujaanucutie_mahimamoonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSGMysticalRealmKaShforever06Jenniferfanvidu87-screwed.UP-lil_desi_goddessammy4udebby_11JRia-Prithi--Im-Possible-divkashfullanumeha_rajathinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-FanKaSh_luvRKDramebaaz-Ri.felicitysmoak.neha-rockss

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Nice part..
Thanks for the PM...

sweet.melody

MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
YESSSS!!!

Kabir and Muski broke up!!! So sweet how Rahul and Armaan cheered the gurls up!!

sweet.melody

spicyheart IF-Dazzler
spicyheart
spicyheart

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
great part
continue soon

sweet.melody

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss