India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

tomoros epi?

1qr4h Groupbie
1qr4h
1qr4h

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
i get the feeling that amrit doesnt really knw the truth and tht arjun is gnna stop him. and then will explain everything to amrit. todays epi cudnt be the end of arjun...
wht do u think?

s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I too think Arjun will come and stop Amrit.
When Bebo told Arjun he ruined her life, he just stood there silently. I think now that he realises how he has wronged Bebo he might go to the mandir to apologise, and sees Amrit about to stab Bebo and stops him.
Amrit can reveal his true identity to Arjun and hopefully Arjun can convince Amrit that Bebo did not betray him.

Edited by s_a_m - 26 December 2010 at 4:15pm
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I too think Amrit really don't know the truth. I was soo happy to see both his hands empty because as per the promo in one of his hand he had a knife and I thought he might have listened to what Bebo said to Arjun. But his looks were scary and he had a knife in his pocket. But i'm sure something or someone will stop Amrit from stabbing Bebo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
i too have a feeling that arjun will sort out the misunderstanding between ambo
waiting for the Monday episode
mona_g Newbie
mona_g
mona_g

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah or maybe, arjun might let amrit kill bebo and then amrit and arjun dance on "maa ka laadla bigar gaya"

Naa just kidding, I am just frustrated still why they didn't show full 2 hour episode, i was so disappointed today..Broken Heart
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona_g

Yeah or maybe, arjun might let amrit kill bebo and then amrit and arjun dance on "maa ka laadla bigar gaya"

Naa just kidding, I am just frustrated still why they didn't show full 2 hour episode, i was so disappointed today..Broken Heart

LOL
when bebo first saw amrit and went to him he was looking as he knows the truth, but arghh he is still unaware of everything, i wonder how will the misunderstanding will sort out. waiting for monday epi.
Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
U r r8.I also think that Arjun will stop Amrit.Bcoz only Arjun is the man who can stop Amrit bcoz he knows everything.Eagerly waiting 4 next epi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index