Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Rate/Discuss performances Dec 27-28 (Page 4)

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by lathika4u

best performance was sushant-shampa 
sushant is dancing like a good dancer now.. his body got that perfection.. and it will be difficult to beat him.. the concept selection and choreography was superb..

Yeah when you're trained in jazz for about 2 years in none other than Shaimak Davar's dance school, you kinda get the flexibilty factor naturally.

can't help it as channel selected him and it will be unfair not to support his great performances.. another aspect of his performance can be his love for madhuri..

as far as your comments on yana /salman is concerned please note that Kalaripayattu is not a folk dance it is a fight.. like karate.. and i found it so foolish to call that as a dance!!LOL.. it is like you perform karate on stage with jumps and getting claps and 10/10.. very foolish..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTani91

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

sushant is dancing like a good dancer now.. his body got that perfection.. and it will be difficult to beat him.. the concept selection and choreography was superb..

Yeah when you're trained in jazz for about 2 years in none other than Shaimak Davar's dance school, you kinda get the flexibilty factor naturally.

can't help it as channel selected him and it will be unfair not to support his great performances.. another aspect of his performance can be his love for madhuri..

as far as your comments on yana /salman is concerned please note that Kalaripayattu is not a folk dance it is a fight.. like karate.. and i found it so foolish to call that as a dance!!LOL.. it is like you perform karate on stage with jumps and getting claps and 10/10.. very foolish..

I wondered about it too , but then I thought I was mistaken ..
But then W*H , authenticity went for a toss in JDJ long ago ...Ermm
I liked salman and yana's performance though ..

Edited by lunza - 28 December 2010 at 10:16pm
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

I wondered about it too , but then I thought I was mistaken ..
But then W*H , authenticity went for a toss in JDJ long ago ...Ermm
I liked salman and yana's performance though ..

due to this concept problem i could not enjoy their dance, though whatever jumps  and moves they did were according to K fights
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Dec.27

Ragini-Nirav..8.5 only cos she is really v.cuteeeee but dere was no proper  choreography but i'm sooo glad she received appreciation for her efforts...

Daya-vrushali..7 only nd only for Daya's efforts nd vrushali's hardwork

Akhil..5 he gives a lot of attitude but improving in his dance..his partner shud be given credit for dis..

chang-marishcha..9..oh godd chang was super cuteeee..loved his expressions nd he terribly improved in dance..i'm soo happy for dis guy

Ankita-Nishant..9 only and only for Ankita's sncere effort and her grace in her dance..dun like her partner but he sud buck up lke hell and give her a gud,creative choreography..But Ankita she is terrific

Dec.28(one of my all time fave epis)
Yana-salman...10 AMAZINGGG..salman is doing a terrific job as a chore and he deserves a standing ovation for dis so as Yana lovee her dancing skills nd grace

Shekar-preeti..7 cutee performance

Mahi-savio..7..it was also a very cute performance but Mahi needs to pay more attention nd hardwork

Krishna..9(+1 for only nd only Krushna's cutestttttt expressions)..dis guy is just hillarious and greattt

Sushant-shampa 10 10 10..stupendous choreography so as dere dance which was really executed well..nd i'm soooo glad sushant  gets involved in the concept and puts his brain also...
dis guy is s'ly amazinggg

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLovenikitagmcTani91TheBlackJaguar

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
ok so before starting with my rating can I just say I LOVE this season.....this season is by far the most entertaining season....I love the little nok jhoks between the judges, Mona's "wowest awesomest performances" (even though its getting a bit annoying), but I seriously don't understand the judges scoring....some people got WAY more marks than they deservedOuch....anyways I found that I have a new found respect for Malika.....in ZND S1 I HATED her as a judge...I was like what is this woman talking about....but in JDJ she owns it...like really..... some other random things that I loved this week......Rani-Vidya..Clap two of my faves....together with MadShocked how epic can it get (I'm a phanki of all 3Tongue so I got super excited) Rani was so sporting throughout the whole epi...I wish they had shown more of Vidya.......another thing was Krushna flirting with RemoLOLLOLLOL that was too funny....and of course I LOVED Remo when he explained Sushant's performance.....I was so impressed by him...because me being a Hindu don't know a lot about Mahabharata....but him being a Christian and knowing the story and understanding it....hats off to him...also the fact that we have SO many dance forms in one country....THAT is amazing..given that some sounded completely made up...but they were still part of our dominant culture...this is why I'm proud to be an Indian..Big smile

ok now to the ratingsTongue

Dec 27th
Ragini-Neerav 9.5- I actually didnt like the choreography that muchOuch...but since it was Ragi pie....she suits these types of dances, she is a freaking awesome girl (I just keep on loving her more and moreEmbarrassed)...I don't think she deserved a full 30...maybe a 28-29......but I was happy that she got it thoughTongue meri cutie pie will remain in the competition thenEmbarrassed(hehehe sue me I'm biasedTongue)....and I LOVE her adorable antics with Rani and the rest....that was so cute to watch....the only complaint with this performance is that there should have been more dancing, like legit dancing...but she gets a freaking standind ovation from me JUST for her amazing expressions....DAMN can this girl entertain or WHATEmbarrassed

(ok enough of my phankinessTongue and my points only given for her expressions and her energy)

Chang-Marisha 8.5- I wasnt aware of the dance type...so I didnt get it...but I thought he has improved a lotClap kudos to him for that

Daya-Vrushali 8- where were the missed stepsConfused I was waiting to see where he messed up but I didnt see it....I really like him...he's realy improved so much...but I agree with the judges, the choreography was too basic... but I love how he lifts Vrushali as if she were a piece of paperShocked

Ankita-Nishant 9-
she deserved more points IMO...because she did the dancing...she did most of it...she is so graceful and elegant...its such a pleasure to see her and I agree with Nishant...she really has improved.... I loved the concept of her doing 3 different dances....loved the last one..she was awesome in that and of course LOVE SushIta moments as alwaysEmbarrassedLOL

Shekhar-Preeti 7- to be honest I skipped his performanceStern Smile but from what I saw I liked Preeti

Dec 28th
Yana-Salman 9.5- amazing performance....would loved to see more dancing though....but they both were so poised and elegant and I loved the surprise ending..and their costumes, I can see why girls are crazy after SalmanEmbarrassedLOL

Krushna-Robin 9 FREAKING awesome expressions...I know he's done this comedy act always but the way he was dancing...I couldnt take my eyes off of him....Ragini and Krushna have that deadly advantage of expressions....they both excel at themClap... back to Krushna....I felt the coordination was a bit off and I agree with Remo....Krushna stole the show in this act, I couldn't notice Robin.....

Akhil- Sneha- skipped his performanceStern Smile

Sushant-Shampa 10..I wish the judges could give more points than 30 because he freaking deserved them...WHAT a concept, what poise and grace, what expressions....both of them were stupendous and faboulous....just simply flawless...he is the winner for me.. he already isClap way to go SushantEmbarrassed

Mahi-Savio 7.5- I didnt think she was that bad as the judges pointed out to her...but yeah I think she had one of the weaker performances. Plus I'm Gujju so I was excited to see her do garba and I agree with her...Garba is friggin hardOuchOuchOuch. Kudos to Savio for keeping up the act going with the energy he did. I LOVED Mahi's outfit...and I love how she has that cute laugh....she is so adorableEmbarrassed...I'm becoming a Mahi fan now...just because of her adorable personalityEmbarrassed

as for next week cant wait to see Rashmi with Sushant and Jai-Ragini perform...and also Aishwariya (LOVE her in SBS)

Big smile

Edited by Tani91 - 30 December 2010 at 1:06pm
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Sushant 9.9
Yana  9.7
Ankita, Chang and Ragini 8.5
Krishna 8  (I did not enjoy expressions or moves) I think they were over the top for Lavni...And too much TRP drama after performance...
Daya & Shekhar 8
Akhil 6

Sushant & Yana were the best this wk..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
For dec 28:
Sushant & Shampa : 10++/10 ...I totally agree with Malaika ; hes the highlight of this show ! Taking this concept ; presenting it withing such a short timespan   itself was a big challenge and both of them totally nailed it. Characterization , expressions, dance moves , co-ordinations everything was just Bang on perfect . The best thing about sushant is that despite of being one of the most popular TV actors he doesnt merely rely on his popularity to stay on in competition but works hard to make each of his performance perfect Smile

Yana & Salman : 10+/10 ...Beautiful performance ! Choreography  was just WOW  and the chemistry between two of them was incredible . In between  sometimes I felt that salman is doing more of work but them Yana had her portions to shine in . It was 'Takkar ka  performance' for Sushant-shampa's act Wink

Krushna & Robin : 9/10 ... 8 for the entire dance and +1 for only and only Krushna !! This man is so hilarious and he used his talent very well in dance! The choreography wasnt out of the world or something but was pretty good and like remo said; Krushna completely overshadowed his partner in  this act . It was a lot of fun to watch him here !

Maahi & savio : 7/10 ... Savio was simply superb but Maahi couldnt  match him at all. She was very low on energy ever since the beginning. Towards the end I guess her energy dropped down totally. Savio tried to save the act a lot but it din work much . Her Expresssions were very  cute no doubt but now she really needs to step up and attempt something difficult than she did in 3 weeks . Sorry to say this but shes the only one in all celebs whom I have found not to be showing much improvement since first performance to now

Akhil & sneha : 6.5/10 ...This week it really looked like he has improved a bit! LOLHe enjoyed the dance a lot but still needs to work on his expressions . plus  there were huge co-ordination errors between two. The lifts with that Laathi were composed nicely but werent executed properly . So better than his past two performances definitely but still wasnt upto the competition standard

Edited by pari2386 - 30 December 2010 at 11:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90nikitagmc

refreshed Senior Member
refreshed
refreshed

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Ragini & Nirav 10
Sushant& Shampa 10
Salman &Yana 9
Ankita & Nishant 7.5
Chang &  Marischa 8