Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Rate/Discuss performances Dec 27-28 (Page 3)

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Tuesday- 

Yaana and Salman- 10 10 10 10 I swear what a concept the jumps the leaps the everything it just jelled.The intensity was crazy.  im really surprised at how well Yaana did although i must admit the first time i watched it all i watched was Salman i had to watch it a second time to watch Yaana. and she totally did justice shes an amazing dancer. 

Krushna and Robin- 9.5 KRUSHNA is serisously out of this world good! i honestly im not a fan of Robin but Krushna jsut this ora that just is amazing hes such a good dancer he didnt over do it at all. i didnt pay attetntion to Robin most of the time and when i did it seemed like they were not coordinated enough. 
Krushna serisously out dances Robin.

Sushant and Shampa- 10!  Okay i can honestly say i have a dancer crush on Shampa. she is just TOO GOOD! I wish there was a way for both shampa and salman to do a duet together wow that would be amazing. the Chau was BEAUTIFUL the movements were Perfect. 
Sushant is such a good dancer serisously. such an amazing performance once again. 

Akhil and Sneha- 6 okay Akhil is def getting better i love his chorographer shes really smart, the lifts with the Stick was amazing But Akhil expressions are terrible and hes stiff

Mahii and Savio- 7 I expected alot from Garba because its such a pretty dance form but it wasnt bad but nothing out of the world. 

It would be hard for me to choose the best performance out of Yaana and Sushant because if Sushants had slow movements Yaanas was fast and action pack but they were both super duper amazing 

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Dec 27th

1. Ragini-Neerav - 9/10
  2. Chang-Marisha - 8/10
  3. Daya-Vrushali - 7.5/10
  4. Ankita-Nishant - 8.5/10
  5. Shekhar-Preeti - 7/10

Dec 28th
  1. Yana-Salman - 9.5/10
  2. Sushant-Shampa - 10! 10! 10!
  3. Akhil-Sneha - 7/10 (he has improved alot!)
  4. Mahi-Savio - 7.5/10 (expected more)
  5. Krushna-Robin - 9/10

nikitagmc

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Yana- Very interesting and unique choreography, and yes, I mean that in a good way LOL Jokes apart, it was an amazing performance, hats off to both Yana and Salman Clap Although I would say that Salman did most of the work, I mean, Yana did have her times, but IMO, Salman took most of the initiative in performing the hard steps and all. Now I would like to mention that one of their lifts wasn't fluent, but in view of the entire performance, I feel the choreography itself deserved a perfect score.

Krushna- This was way too easy for Krushna. I think he has essayed the role of a woman before in Comedy Circus, so the expressions came naturally to him. And about the thumkas, he had said before that his hips and the pelvic girdle was his strongest point…so he wasn't really being challenged there. Now coming to the choreography, it was very ordinary, nothing OTT. Speaking of choreography, why didn't Robin choreograph the whole thing? If she has no knowledge about regional dance, why is she on the show as a choreographer in the first place? And Remo was absolutely right, the star overdid the choreographer, no doubts about that, so I'll applaud Krushna for that Clap He did not deserve a 29 at all! On a side note, I completely enjoyed the whole Remo-Krushna flurting. Last season, it was KSG- Ram Kapoor ; will it be Krushna - [reluctant] Remo this year. Stay tuned to find out! ROFL

Akhil – Skipped his performance after the first few seconds of his performance, I have better things to do.

Sushant- Won't comment on his dance because he is trained, and I feel it is unjust for me, as an unskilled person to judge his dancing and the nuances that he puts into that.  About the choreography, I was kinda clueless in the first half, but it picked up the pace and became comprehensible as it progressed. I must say, it was very well done, great concept.  But yes, I don't think he deserved a 30

Mahi – Warning: Scripted. That's what I felt after watching her performance. Malaika compared her performance to a traditional Garba fest as if she's been learning the art for 10 years or so. I honestly felt there was nothing wrong, but after the replays, I did notice that she was lacking energy,  but  despite that, no way did she deserve a 21! Thumbs Down

petticoat

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

ok I know this is up earlyLOLOuch...but I might not be able to come online tomorrow...so posted it right now

jodis (in random order..will edit once the episodes air)

Dec 27th

1. Ragini-Neerav
  2. Chang-Marisha
  3. Daya-Vrushali
  4. Ankita-Nishant
  5. Shekhar-Preeti
Dec 28th
  1. Yana-Salman
  2. Sushant-Shampa
  3. Akhil-Sneha
  4. Mahi-Savio
  5. Krushna-Robin
best performance was sushant-shampa 
sushant is dancing like a good dancer now.. his body got that perfection.. and it will be difficult to beat him.. the concept selection and choreography was superb..

2nd best was Ragini- Neerav
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

best performance was sushant-shampa 
sushant is dancing like a good dancer now.. his body got that perfection.. and it will be difficult to beat him.. the concept selection and choreography was superb..

Yeah when you're trained in jazz for about 2 years in none other than Shaimak Davar's dance school, you kinda get the flexibilty factor naturally.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Outstanding performances: Sushant and Yana- although I've a slight edge for Sushant cos I personally liked his concept more. Nevertheless, Yana was very good too. It's like: 10 for Sushant and 9.9 for Yana.

Very good performances: Krushna Ragini Ankita (only cos of her, her choreographer didn't do a very good job)

Good ones:  Chang

Okay, could have been better- Daya Shekhar Mahi

Not very good- Akhil.

CuteCherry

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
YAY for Renuka being eliminated. She sucked :D I'm so glad she's gone!

Rani was supercute as a guest!

Okay so they did various types of folk dance forms this week...and I don't know most of them so I didn't enjoy it very much. I prefer watching western dance forms, and from Indian ones I guess I only really enjoy Bollywood/Bhangra/RajesthaniFolk.

So keeping in mind that I dont enjoy most of the dance forms, I KNOW I'm probably not scoring them very fairly this week pshht

My scores:

Ragini- 8.
I didn't enjoy the choreography at all. Ragini danced well though! Her expressions and energy are definitely her strongest points.

Chang - 9.
Um it was strange LOL but Chang danced very well, Marischa danced fab too and I actually liked the choreography! I liked the energy and it was quite entertaining to watch!

Daya  - 6.
Not bad but not good either. The choreography was horribly basic and considering I loved the song and usually enjoy watching Bhangra, it was kinda surprising that I did not enjoy this performance!

Ankita - 9.
She's so graceful and pretty to watch! You can tell she's passionate about dancing and that makes her even more fun to watch. The choreography was quite sweeet..I really liked the performance!

Shekhar - 8.
I think it was probably his best yet. He did well! However, his choreographer was definitely not matching upto his energy level!

Yana - 10!
OMG I loved it :| She danced so well and the choreography was outstanding. A great performance!

Krushna - 9
It was definitely entertaining LOL he actually looked/danced so perfectly well as a woman ROFL and I agree with Remo that I didn't notice his choreographer was even present in the performance..my eyes were on Krushna throughout!

Akhil - 5
He needs to be eliminated. A good attempt though.

Sushant - 9
Perhaps it's because I didn't understand the story/dance form that I'm not giving a 10 here...But he did do a fabulous job in whatever he has! he's such a natural dancer..he has this amazing flow when he dances!

Mahi - 7
Savio is an amazing choreographer but this performance was unfortunately a little thandaaaa! Mahi did a fairly decent job but she lacked energy and seemed very tired throughout.

My scorboard for this week:

1. Yana 10/10
2. Chang, Ankita, Krushna, Sushant 9/10
3. Ragini, Shekhar 8/10
4. Mahi 7/10
5. Daya 6/10
6. Akhil 5/10

Edited by Preeti_285 - 28 December 2010 at 3:44pm

Go to top