Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Rate/Discuss performances Dec 27-28 (Page 2)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -crazygirl-

I LOOOOOVED Salman-Yana's performance!!!!!!
(Haven't seen it yet. But you bet I'm the first one to say this!ROFL And I already know I'm going to love it.)LOL
LOL
ahhhh i loved it tooooooo Wink

Edited by ekta_salman - 27 December 2010 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Dec 27th

Ragini-Neerav .... 9.. its was really funny and entertaining but i think it was simple ... no doubt it was energetic but it wasnt somethin out of the world ... this type of dance is always fun to watch so yeh good act

Chang-Marisha .... 7.5 .. i actually was surprised to see the judges praising it so much ... some things were really creative but the steps werent hard .. it was a simple act imo 

Daya-Vrushali .... 7.5 ... again the act was simple with few creative things but nothing to be amazed .. just entertaining lol ... i was watchin vrushali all the time but then when i started to see Daya i was like this needs so much improvement lol

Ankita-Nishant ... 8 ... the 8 is ONLY for ankita hahha .. i know it was nishants choreography but i didnt like it much ... it was like different things mixed up .. the steps were hard but they didnt connect with each other ... but ankita was amazing .. esp some steps like the step when she touched her feet  or when she had the matka on her head ... she was really good

Shekhar-Preeti ... 7 ... again nothin to be amazed of ...

Dec 28th

Yana-Salman ... okay i saw the promo some mins ago and i was in a shock ... how can salman do all those steps ahhhhhh for sure hes the best ... this dance is gonna do history .. not only in jhalak but for all dance shows no joke .... WOW salman is just out of this world ..both of them have excelled themselves... dunno wht can get better than this ... a 100/10 just seein the promo .. God bless them <3

Sushant-Shampa... 10 .... loved the choreography and dance .. .really good 

Akhil-Sneha... 5 ... lol seeing the level of the show this doesnt deserve a pass :P ... i hope hes out next week

Mahi-Savio .. 6 ...

Krushna-Robin... 10! hahaha loved it .... its really difficult to change gender and express .... well done krushna

Edited by ekta_salman - 28 December 2010 at 1:43pm

Curlylocks

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Ragini- Wonderful, mind-blowing, fantastic!!!Clap Her expressions were priceless and everything was almost perfect, if not perfect! I have one complaint though: Was the dance form legitimate? LOL I thought the name was complete made upLOL It was more or less a compilation of random dance movements, there wasn't much organization within the dance form….you know what I mean? Whatever maybe the case, it totally went with Ragini's bindass attitudeBig smile

Chang- The scores were way overrated. Firstly, they did integrate certain Bollywood dance steps into the performance. Secondly, I think Chang did lose sync with Marischa once. But I liked the improvisation they put into the dance, and they maintained the energy required in a typical Naga Dance. Hats off to them for that! Clap But IDK, I felt a 28 was too much for them, I mean Ankita was much better than them(but I guess she lost some points because of the terrible choreography)

Daya- The judges(especially Remo) are clearly against him or something. No one takes into consideration that a 6 foot 3, 100+ kg person is doing somersaults. I fail to understand Remo actually, all he takes into consideration is the choreography, as if this was 'Choreography Dikhala Jaa' or something. The judges shrug off his efforts as mediocre, and give him low scores. Oh well, nothing to do about it, I guess. I know he did skip one beat, and he is to blame there, but that doesn't mean you give him a 7! Really disappointing. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets eliminated next just because of this. The sad part is that there are worse contestants on the show like Akhil. And I'm sure he deserves an extra point or two for the singing Embarrassed LOL

Ankita- When she was with that pot on her head, I thought the performance is gonna suck big time. What ensued proved me wrong, and how. I loved how she takes the handkerchief from the other pot and formally starts her performance. Then towards the middle, Nishant was dancing more than her, and I thought that it she might lose some points due to that. However, it was nice that she was given more scope to dance in the form of a solo towards the end of her performance. Although I don't agree with the judges on the choreography, I felt that the transitions were somewhat vague and unclear. Anyways, she did much better than Chang, surprised that he got more points than she did.

Shekhar – I have mixed comments. In some parts, he was very flexible, and showed a lot of freedom in his dance steps. However, for the most part, I thought he inhibited himself too much, and was either out of sync with his partner or was somewhat stiff, which looked awkward (but I guess that'll wear off since he's new to dancing) The lift was terrible, even though they tried to cover it up later on, but what was the clashing that Remo was talking about? Confused A decent performance…what I really liked over all the other performances was the Vilayti Babu accent of his…reminded me of the show, and was very entertainingLOL

dr.fahmi

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Monday- 

Ragini and Neerav-8  as much as i love Ragini and want her to get high scores 
i have to say the chorography was =/ and is that even a "folk" dance O_o Her dancing was super energy filled im glad she improved when it came to that matter. she looked adoreble and she always has amazing expressions so nothing new. DEF DID NOT deserve a 30 =/ 

Chang Marischa- 8.5 chang is def getting better at times i liked it and times i didnt. im not a fan of his chorographer though =/ 

Aankita and Nishant- 9 wow i was jsut saying how Nishant needs to step up as a chorographer and there u go! he improved so much compared to the last two weeks. I loved how it was chorographed i love the dances and it jsust looked flat out beautiful totally impressed with Aankita and she looked amazing. 

Daya and Vrushali- 7 NUMBER ONE HE FORGOT THE STEPS! and i would understand if the chorographer was hard but serisously it was super simple bangra O_o when someone does bangra they have sense of enjoyment and pride on there face but Daya didnt have that at all
Vrushali made the performance semi ok with ther attitude and expressions but i was dissapointed all in all they didnt show bangra properly 

Shekhar and Priti- 7.5 Okay i actually liked shekhars dancing for once but the lifts were =/ and hes really stiff at timess it doesnt flow. 

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
for 27th dec episode:

ragini - 8
ankita - 8.5
chang - 8.5
daya - 7.5
shekhar - 6.5

Edited by yipee - 27 December 2010 at 10:12pm
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Dec 27th

1. Ragini-Neerav - 10/10!Clap tht dance was like MADE for ragi pie! it so suits her character, so it naturally came out from her & result was offcourse BRILLIANT!Big smile
  2. Chang-Marisha - 8/10
  3. Daya-Vrushali - 7.5/10
  4. Ankita-Nishant - 8.5/10
  5. Shekhar-Preeti - 7/10
Dec 28th
  1. Yana-Salman 10/10...i have become a salman fanLOL
  2. Sushant-Shampa 10/10...need i say more?Day Dreaming
  3. Akhil-Sneha 6/10
  4. Mahi-Savio 7.5/10
  5. Krushna-Robin 9/10....MINDBLOWING expressions!ROFL

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 28 December 2010 at 10:05pm
pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
My ratings :
1) Raagini & Nirav : 8.5/10 ..... This was definitely her best performance by faar . She was super-energetic ; her expressions were as loud as required in tollywood dance . Today she was dancing confidently   and herself and Nirav were pretty much in sync but the choreography did not justify the theme of 'Indian folk' . It was more of comedy filmy style dance and steps were very simple . I would have given 8 in any case but extra mark for Raaginis energy -expressions and improvement she has shown in a weeks time! Tongue

2) Ankita & Nishant  : 8.5/10 ...Concept was interesting ; use of props was done nicely but I guess the props only went against them . After some time the choreography started looking scattered ; it wasnt flawless. Ankitas expressions were outstanding  ; she gave almost 90% justice to  the dance form but her energy slightly dropped towards the end . Overall ; pretty good job done

3) Chang & Marischa : 8/10 ...Ok definitely Chang has been improving everytimes and yesterday he enjoyed the dance very much. But 28 was a too much score  for his actConfused. First of all there were many repeatitions in choreography and they lost sync as well manier times .It was a good performance but defintiely not worth of near-to-perfect scores

4) Daya & Vrushali .: 7.5/10 ...It was indeed a very difficult dance form for a person of Dayas height and physique since Bhangrah requires the dancer to be extremely lighter on feet . So well tried but the choreography should have been much better. Overall the performance was impressive but can be much better

5) Shekhar & Preeti : 7.5/10 ....Again it was better than his last weeks performance .  Shekhar wasnt as stiff as last 2 weeks and expressions -characterization was very good but I found both of them low on energy and the lifts were clumsy and messy !

Overall a good  show  , good performances today but I din find any performance extraordinary or out of the world . Waiting for Krushna , Sushant and Yanas performances tomorrow; from the promos those 3 acts seem to be rocking!Wink

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

i cant wait for yaana, ragini, sushant and krushna =D 

YOU HAVE MOST OF MY FAVOURITES! YAAAAAY!Big smile

P.S- OMG SALMAN LOOKS ADORABLE IN YOUR AVI! Hahahahahaha!

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 28 December 2010 at 8:57am

Anjaani_Dastaan

Go to top