Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KaPi Sanctuary # -Mein Karu tu character deela hai (Page 35)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

@Neethz: Actually it was love cum arrange marriage..my hubby loved me before marriage and for me its arrange marriage...Though it was very early but I am happy with it...these year we'll celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary.HeartDancing

@Sanju: congo dear... Ek aur speech hoga kya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Conngratss!Party

BTW, were you talking about this post I made yesterday?


Your post is hilarious, btw

-Edited-

Rumi, it's love for your hubby and arranged for you? Strange :p

Aww!! 5years!! So cool!! I'm so happy for you! Congo shongo! Hug


Edited by Chill_Out - 16 April 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi---sunshine--

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjna4

yr yeh DLMH kaunsa show hai

Sorry yaar...its Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein...it comes just after PKYEK.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

@Neethz: Actually it was love cum arrange marriage..my hubby loved me before marriage and for me its arrange marriage...Though it was very early but I am happy with it...these year we'll celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary.HeartDancing

@Sanju: congo dear... Ek aur speech hoga kya?


offcouse rumi
u knw i love giving speeches and wowwwwwwwww
5 marriage anniversary
dats aweome
now u need to demand something gr8 from ur hubby
m soooooo happy 4 uBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-.Jane..

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks Neethz ..Hug

@Sanju: thanks yaar...I am super excited....he is planning something...par mujhe bataya nahi...I am waiting...only few days to go...Big smile



Edited by rumi005 - 16 April 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Conngratss!Party

BTW, were you talking about this post I made yesterday?


Your post is hilarious, btw

-Edited-

Rumi, it's love for your hubby and arranged for you? Strange :p

Aww!! 5years!! So cool!! I'm so happy for you! Congo shongo! Hug

neetz i hven't seen dat postOuch bt i hav read it nowBig smile and now m leaving commentBig smile
and thanx 4 saying my post hillariousBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by sanjna4

yr yeh DLMH kaunsa show hai

Sorry yaar...its Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein...it comes just after PKYEK.Smile


okays
i dont see dat show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Thanks Neethz ..Hug

@Sanju: thanks yaar...I am super excited....he is planning something...par mujhe bataya nahi...I am waiting...only few days to go...Big smile


arey surprises btakr plan thodi na kiye jaate hai....... and i can guess how much happy you are
and dis is occassion of happiness........and i can guess ur excitementBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index