Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Another remake ugh!! But still I loved Freaky Friday lol and I think Sonam will be good in it!! But Madz as her mom? Oh pulease! Madz is too gorgeous and young looking!
Please Madhuri.. don't do any films.. as much as i love you.. i really don't want to see you back on the screen.  Let me live with the HAHK memories, my first hindi film..πŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I read somewhere that Kirron Kher turned down the role..so Madhuri is their next choice??? NO! I'm not ready to see her play a mom yet, ugh this industry is so sterotypical. I also want to see her with SRK😍

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if she's playing mother, can srk play fatherπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-starlight- thumbnail
Madhuri would be the perfect choice! This movie can be interesting if its directed well. And she won't really be portrayed as a 'motherly' since mom and daughter switch personalities! Sonam and Madhuri both have beautiful smiles, they'd work as mother-daughter. πŸ˜ƒ
I hope she doesn't sign this movie!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Just the thought of seeign these 2 onscreen together is making me smile who cares if she's playing the mom caz really we all know in Freaky friday the mom wasn't really a mom and as much as i love mads and think she can be a main lead let's just accept it she was in aaja nachle what happened? indian audiences won't accept mads opp kat kareena pc as main lead Mads had her reigning period and it's time for her to do some other kind of roles she will rock it  
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think the Mom's role is the most important one....she is the hero of the film....she transforms into a young girl and has to act all teenagerish. I think it's quite challenging and fun role for Madhuri.Would love to see her and Sonam together.
lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm not ready to see Madhuri play a mother to a full-grown woman!!  What a waste of Madhuri's talent!!!  I want to still see her rocking it the way she did in Aaja Nachle.  She showed that a woman her age could still look beautiful and dance fiercely.  So if you are going to give Madhuri a role, please showcase her talent properly, and don't turn her into a boring Nani!!!!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mom? Uhh...that doesn't sound too great to me..even though in Freaky Friday, the mom turns into her young daughter and the daughter becomes the mom..I'll still watch it though πŸ˜†