Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I so agree!! Where do you live?? Its almost 4.15am here in India so I guess everyone's sleeping!! I'm also going. Catch you tomorrow!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I Live In Holland 
Well See U TomThen
Sweet Dreamss๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it would be sweet once in a while but not daily and it would be sweet if she wears it on a speicial occasion and abhay and kabir would be gobsmacked lol๐Ÿ˜ณ
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Tahani01]i think it would be sweet once in a while but not daily and it would be sweet if she wears it on a speicial occasion and abhay and kabir would be gobsmacked lol๐Ÿ˜ณ[/QUOTE

Yea I Agree Not Daily 
But Yea If Kabir & Abhay See Her They Will Be In Shock๐Ÿ˜†
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she looks perfect rightnow...exactly with her same outfits...n the curly hair ofcourse!!! Piya needs to get tht back!
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani10

ur right...like once in some event.....they wud be like WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA
hahahhah...I'd like to see a time where abhay reallly wants Piya n so does kabir....after wht Abhay did to the Poor grl on Sat. 's episode!! lol n they both r after her...after what both did to her...shes sucha sweeet heart..n they always break her heart...jerks!!!

thk123 thumbnail

OMG.. did all PKYEKins fans think alike.. ???๐Ÿ˜ฒi  dreamed yesterday same thing.. i also would like to  see pia in salwar-kameez.. not daily but once in while someone force her to wear like panchi or misha.. & my imaginated look  is excatly what we saw in  1st promo of this show.. pia in orange or purple salwar-kameez  i know its more like long skirt.. but it can be convert into suit..& plzz with her original  curly hair..no any maithz resemble look. than see what will happen to abhay?๐Ÿ˜† 1st time he will  mesmerize by pia's look not methz.

luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
would love to see piya wearing a short kamez with patyala!! ;)! straight hair... woww
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I think Pia will look amazing in straight hair with sari!!

But I didn't get the suit part? You said not like in DMG but like Shilpa and Jenz?? They were in DMG only right?๐Ÿ˜• Anyways, I'd like Pia wear salwar-kameez but not on a regular basis. What makes her so different and special from the rest of the female protagonists is that she does not have an overly long dupatta which she can't handle and which keeps flying of on the faces of guys who eventually fall in love with her and her flying dupattas๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† - I love that description about the flying dupattas.
usha786 thumbnail
she would see great in both out fits suits and saree with both hair style curly and straight no doubt.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would love 2 watch suku in sari with straight hair.๐Ÿ˜›She will look so pretty.I think she can wear it when she will hear that Abhay loves sari.๐Ÿ˜ณShe will dress 4 Abhay.๐Ÿ˜