Is Abhay in love with Piya? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Currently in pkyek is abhay in love with piya?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
if there was confused option..i would vote for it..i dunno if he loves piya or only cares for her....we never really get to see what is goin on in his mind...πŸ˜•
He loves Piya. If he only cares for her he didn't become so possesive seeing her those dress and also didn't hurt Danish when he said bad words to her.
I think he definitely loves Piya.Bcoz we can see how jealous and protective is he.😳
I think that Abhay has fallen in love with Pia but has not realized it as she reminds him of his past love Maithili , but the way Abhay said that Mai Pia ka saya hoon😳...I think there is some special feeling for Pia in Abhay's heart.
So most of us think he is in love with her
For those who are not sure like me or are saying no we can always console ourselves by thinking that a day will come when Abhay wil totally irrevocably be in love with piya πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by anu93

I think that Abhay has fallen in love with Pia but has not realized it as she reminds him of his past love Maithili , but the way Abhay said that Mai Pia ka saya hoon😳...I think there is some special feeling for Pia in Abhay's heart.

Ditto 😳

Somewhere he might be feeling that accepting to himself that he loves Piya,
would be like betraying his love towards Maithili,

Remember how he keeps saying to her and himself...
"Mujhe tumse durr rehna hai, nafrat karo mujhse"

In the attempt,that it might be easier to deal with his conflicting emotions,
 if Piya hated/despised Abhay

Regarding your question..Oh,how i wish...😍

Yesterday after Piya 'fessed accidentally to Abhay, i stopped breathing for a moment when he got up and moved towards her...😳