Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 96)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Hahaha..LOLLOLLOLAb mein kya karoon jab aap itni smart aur logically baatin kar rahi hain toh haan mein toh haan milna parega....Wink....Just wait till you say something I dont agree with then you will see me pounce on you like no other...LOLLOLLOL

bring it on.. bring it on!!!  then I'll also show u my asli tevar.. WinkLOL  here, usually me and Ayesha discuss/debate on different topic.. and the only condition I have is I'll disagree with u..LOL

Your from Karachi..Me too...Well I live in the USA now but I am originally from there. Acha so You know me from Sangini forum..Haila...I feel special that I have a quite a few stalkers..EmbarrassedLOL....Waise I have never seen you there or maybe just didn't notice..Well I have just begun to become active there so that's probably why but I have feeling you are pretty famous yourself Smile....Thats your daily laughter dose..Woh toh mere liye sharam naam ki ek cheez hai...toba toba...Iqbal doing such a show..Mujhe toh soch ke pagal hojati hoon ke Yeh pagaloon wala show kyon choose kara...UFFFF.D'oh.Chalo at least I get my daily dose Iqbal...Big smile

Gr8! U are also a Karachiite.. so u must be mohajir then.. so whats ur cast.. like Im Hyderababi!!  arey I don't stalk u bhai..LOL I regularly visit Sangini forum where I read someone addressed u with ur name.. but I hardly, once in a while post anything there.. the show is so horrible that I cant imagine to discuss it with those iqbal fans..  I know u are new to sangini forum but go through some previous pages and read Laila's posts.. they are worth reading.. she is a fierce critic but always speaks with gr8 authority..Clap

and why iqbal is doing such a pagalon waala show.. well, the answer is pretty simple.. he was offered this role after 2 yrs of joblessness so not just iqbal, no telly actor can afford to sit at home and waiting for some awesome sensible role.. two important yrs of his career already got wasted in bagging another lead role so doing Sangini is better than doing nothing.. every actor needs work, every actor needs money.. if ur show is doing bad that's not ur prob, its channel's and PH's headache..

YES I am an Obsessed Iqbal Khan Fan...I guess you never met my kind of Obsessed Fan..LOL...But I truly am Obsessed with him...I remeber beggin my mom to let me go India so I could somehow convince him to marry me..Sach mein..I was very dead serious about this...Agar Ammi aur Abbu mujhe janne dehte toh woh abhi mere saath sofa pe baitha hota.....Haaayeee...Day Dreaming...Oops went into a little Iqbal Dreamland..Embarrassed...

matlab.. Dil Ke Armaan Aansuon Mein Beh Gaye..Cry Cry  ye kab ki baat hai, u didn't know Sneha kyaa.. and her bossy nature.. all I can say is don't loose hope.. Khuda ke haan der hai, andher nahin..Day Dreaming tum bas apni kahin setting mat shuru kar dena..LOL

Well I dont know about what the response was to that tweet..I was very much not active then so I dont know. I guess sometimes it hard for a Fan to criticize their fav actor. Its natural. And with that tweet he was basically complimenting his fans along with dissing the awards so I am sure many fans probably didn't even realize what you are trying to say. They were just to Day Dreaming... So basically what I am saying its hard to find a Fan like Me..WinkLOLLOL

well, u wont believe it but his obsessed fans were actually jubilant the way he said "u guys are my real awards and not those silly metal bodies.. baqi sab gaye tel lene.."   they thought their MIK is so daring that he actually said such thing..  well Sidra, its easy to criticize iqbal here in this FC.. coz nobody is obsessed with him at all other than u.. if u have dare, then go to his twitter post and criticize him when u found him wrong.. phir main tumhein maanoogi dear!Wink

Well I dont agree with this at all...He doesn't believe that him leaving Balaji was a mistake...He doesn't believe that...I believe that...You believe that..His fans believe that but he doesn't. If he did then I am sure he would have tried to approach them again somehow but he thinks he is okay without them. And I dont think he is one to be ashamed of anything...If he did do something wrong I am sure he would apologize but clearly there were problems from Balaji productions which made him take such a decision. I am sure it could have been handled better but sometimes things just get out of hand...But he experienced some unfairness from their side so he did what he thought was best for him...

I know he'll never do that coz the person who forced him earlier to make that stupid decision will again prevent him from doing so.. but its iqbal who said in an interview that he wants to work with Ekta again, he has no issues working with Balaji.. its on record..  I think by giving such kind of statement he just tried to clean his image that nothing had happened b/w him and Ekta and his decision of leaving KAA midway was just a normal thing to do..  yeah, I know he was tired after working day and night for 2 yrs nonstop and he needed a long break.. but the thing is, this is how the telly industry runs in India.. if u are doing a lead role then u have to give the time which is required.. and if u cant adjust urself in this kind of working system then don't need to sign any lead role back to back.. bcoz leaving a show midway where u are playing lead just doesn't mean replacing a new actor.. so many things are involved in it.. Im sure these 2 yrs when he was out of work, taught him few hard lessons of life..

Hayee Allah..Toba Toba...Mein unki choti begum kyon banno...Mein toh sirf aur sirf unki pehli aur akkri hoongi..Mein unko kissi ke saath kyon share karoon..Woh sirf aur sirf mere hain..mere te..aur mere rehengay..Heart

wow, kya baat hai.. I think u really have some serious talent of writing OTT ghisey pittey dialogues..Thumbs Up  hmmm why don't u join Sangini team then..LOL  aur dekho, pehli begum banna toh tumhare naseeb mein raha nahin.. haan doosri and aakhri begum banne ki umeed ki jaa sakti hai..Day Dreaming   kaho toh istaskhaara khulwa loon is baat ke liye..LOL

Oh Girl its already been Brought....LOLLOL.....Okay so which one is Ayesha...I am sure I will get along with her as I have with you..Wink...Which type of Iqbal fan is she..??.Is she a ME or a YOU....LOLLOL...or in-between.Big smile.???
My caste..Uhhh.Ermm.I actually had to ask Ammi and Abbu this...LOL...and they didn't know eitherROFL....Actually we are very mixed so its always hard to determine..But mainly my moms side is from Kashmir and my dads side from the UP side...So half/halfConfusedErmm
LOL@those Iqbal Fans..LOLLOL....well at first no one would hardly say anything negative about the show but as it progressed believe me there were/are tons of us totally hating the show..So you should come back now...It would be fun with you there..EmbarrassedBig smile....And I have read some of
Laila's posts..I actually really hated on them becasue she was attacking my Iqbal and his show...LOL....but she was always right in a way..OuchSmile....but you know my pyar got in the way of my thinking...HeartLOL

Yea he really did waste those two very important years of career..So many new and fresh faces took over. I understand he needed a break but 2 years is looonnnngggg time especially for a telly actor. Its not just about money but also about popularity. Now people on IF are a minority. We might come here and still talk about him but the majority of girls living in india/pak etc move on and find new younger fresh faces to drool over. Fortunately for Iqbal he still has a fan following even though it has quite dwindled. But he still has one.  And he has always said he wanted to stay away from the saas-bahu type dramas but he is doing like the most typical saas/bahu dramas ever....UFFFF.....AngryLOLLOL

Abe yaar of course I knew Sneha then...who didn't..??Broken HeartLOL...lekin us waqt sab kuch illegal tha unke beech toh maine socha kyon na mein try marloon...end mein toh mere saath hi unki baat banti..na..??? aur meri setting hone mein bohat time hai meri jaan...mein itni jaldi apne Iqbal ko nahi chorne ne wali....Day DreamingBig smile

Yes I have noticed that I seem to be the only Obsessed or shall I say at least a Huge fan here...LOL..Everyone here seems very ummm..well...You know...ahem ahem for Iqbal...LOLLOL..I have also noticed everyone hates Sneha here..LOLLOL...I actually had No idea about either until I came here..Shocked....Its like a whole new world out here..LOLLOL....I like it in a way..Cool..But I dont do dares...so you can keep that one for yourself or one of your fellow "iqbal fans"..LOL..woh sab pagal twitter fans mere upper char jayen ge ke maine Iqbal ko aisa kyon keh diya....LOL...Yaad hai jab kissi ne iqbal se pooch tha ke you shouldn't be working in this industry its against your religion or something like that...yaad hai..?? Woh sab pagal us beechare pe attack kardiya tha uske twitter account pe..Silly.Rehne de meri behn...Meri izzat mujhe pyari hai...LOLLOL...

Man you really should have been a lawyer instead of going into science. LOLLOL....I can't really argue on this one becasue well your right...LOL...Ummm I guess he just didn't know any better and I guess he just thought he has gained the popularity..gained the respect..gained the fans...gained the awards...so he can do whatever he wants. He just didn't think. It happens..LOL!!! And I dont think he had a problem with Ekta..he had a problem with her production people...which basically means you have a problem with Ekta...LOLLOL..But I dont think he learned any hard lessons except that these are the type of roles I am going to get so I better take the one with the most money...LOL..and that's exactly what he did...Geek
Smile
Yaar the ghisey pittey dialogues are the best....Woh toh dil ko chu ja te hain..Heart..Aur Sangini team doesn't need my help they do so well already...Come on woh dialogue yaad hai.."At least brush toh kar keh aati"....ROFLROFLROFL.....Sangini team is just fine...Just fine....Big smileThumbs Up

Oye aap toh mujhe unki doosri begum banne mein attak ki wi hain....LOLLOL Yaar aap zaroor istaskhaara khulwan lekin is se pehle us pehli wali ka kuch karin....Mere Ammi Abbu ne mujhe Share karwane seekaya nahi hai...Sorry..Wink..Woh ja gi toh phir mein aayongi....Mujhe apna poora haq chaaye...!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

LOL

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

when will DISAGREE button be introduced on IF..  I wanna press it on few posts.. LOL

Whos mine?I am always here to disagree with you.Wink

nahin dear, this time I agree with whatever u said in ur post..Embarrassed I already had a same discussion with Sudhirm on Other Shows Section few months back.. where he said Khwaish could have been a Hit serial if I-N were in it.. and I had completely opposed that idea at that time..

I-N can recreate their magic in a new show but not in Sangini atleast..Dead   and I don't think they are so gr8 that whatever show they do.. it would be a hit just bcoz of their presence..  IqbalNeha also need a solid script, interesting dialogues and good direction..

it will be unfair if we just praise our fav jodi for giving us a successful show and the people who are behind the camera remain unable to get the due credit which they deserve..

Hmm I  knew it   annuji you  disagree with me..  LOL
But annuji  every   serial start   with a  particular story and a  normal script  ... when they  dont get good response  from viewers  Production house   start to change the whole script  story  and everything..even directors, script writers whole lot .. so then   the original serial take  a bad shape and public  refuse to watch it. further . This very moment a popular artist  popular jodi like Iqbal Neha  can save this  situation...

First of all  If   we see a serial is coming  with IN  the response will be tremendous..   If
first week  they  will get    a very good   response .  ... so they will inspire ... wont change their original script and everything.. Then viewers will get IN dose daily  and I am sure IN have the power to attract  so many viewers everyday..  after some days nobody will bother the stroy and script they will see IN like a drug addict... 

just tell me after some days do you find any serial  which  is well scripted or  well directed ? wohi ghisa peeta story.. only PH need the begining  and  everyday's attraction... what i think our IN is enough ..
Thats why I said  Sangini could have been a Hit  with IN...

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 07 March 2011 at 10:42pm
sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Chemistry is very important factor for a jodi to be hit.No doubt that MIK-Neha wil get 10/10 on chemistry.But it is also that much true  that directors and producers are equally important in showing us that chemistry.It is those scenes,those amazing dialouges which make us feel that passion,that burning sensation.So credit also goes to Ekta madam,directors,script writers of this show.ClapClap

I heard Sangini  is showing some Hot Hot scenes of Iqbal Binny .. Hugging  kissing  Bed scenes  Shirt less Iqbal   everything But they couldn  make  the chemistry ..  Do you know  teacher cant make a  student.  Brilliant .. They can help them .... A couple dont need  a dialogue or director to  make their chemistry..

Sorry but I don't think Sangini would have been a big hit if MIK-Neha were casted.Atleast not now with this horrible Chachi track.Even at one point of time I also lost interet on KYPH.SleepyThanks to AK marriage track which brought me back to this show.Embarrassed

SRK-Kajol has the best chemistry ever.Still Raj and Simran(DDLJ)have more value to us than Arjun-Priya(Karan Arjun).Embarrassed

But yes POV differs.There are many people who will love every show if Miha is in it.Smile

Not ''MIHA''' Its   ''NEBAL''LOLLOLLOL

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 07 March 2011 at 10:57pm
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHsudhirm_2007

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

I heard Sangini  is showing some Hot Hot scenes of Iqbal Binny .. Hugging  kissing  Bed scenes  Shirt less Iqbal   everything But they couldn creat the chemistry ..  Do you know  teacher cant make a  student.  Brilliant .. They can help them .... A couple dont need  a dialogue or director to  make their chemistry..

That's what interested me in Sangini in the first placeLOL
Seriously though I heard about the steamy scenes and was like heck yeah I'm gonna watch Iqbal do that.....then I saw it and was like meh what a let downLOL

Was interested in their love confession/love scene that I heard had happened...and yep I turned my DVR after 5 seconds of seeing it.....they don't have the AK chemistry at allThumbs DownLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  I know ... Those scenes need inner expressions.. Infact we didnt see any AK Hot scene  rather we have seen one  Prithvi Kripa Hot scene.. But  AK are the most Romantic Couple of the  Telly Land... This is called  CHEMISTRY...

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 07 March 2011 at 10:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHkoolchickpallavi25..NadiaZ..

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Can I join? I love Angad and Kripa and I have read quite a few FF about them and Iqbal and Neha have such hot chemistryDay Dreaming I have tried to watch Sangini but dunno why the actress lacks the oopmh that Neha had with Iqbal. Huh....wish they did a KYPH 2 Broken Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHkoolchickAnnu..CHIPPEDCUP..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

when will DISAGREE button be introduced on IF..  I wanna press it on few posts.. LOL

Whos mine?I am always here to disagree with you.Wink

nahin dear, this time I agree with whatever u said in ur post..Embarrassed I already had a same discussion with Sudhirm on Other Shows Section few months back.. where he said Khwaish could have been a Hit serial if I-N were in it.. and I had completely opposed that idea at that time..

I-N can recreate their magic in a new show but not in Sangini atleast..Dead   and I don't think they are so gr8 that whatever show they do.. it would be a hit just bcoz of their presence..  IqbalNeha also need a solid script, interesting dialogues and good direction..

it will be unfair if we just praise our fav jodi for giving us a successful show and the people who are behind the camera remain unable to get the due credit which they deserve..

Hmm I  knew it   annuji you  disagree with me..  LOL
But annuji  every   serial start   with a  particular story and a  normal script  ... when they  dont get good response  from viewers  Production house   start to change the whole script  story  and everything..even directors, script writers whole lot .. so then   the original serial take  a bad shape and public  refuse to watch it. further . This very moment a popular artist  popular jodi like Iqbal Neha  can save this  situation...

First of all  If   we see a serial is coming  with IN  the response will be tremendous..   If
first week  they  will get    a very good   response .  ... so they will inspire ... wont change their original script and everything.. Then viewers will get IN dose daily  and I am sure IN have the power to attract  so many viewers everyday..  after some days nobody will bother the stroy and script they will see IN like a drug addict... 

just tell me after some days do you find any serial  which  is well scripted or  well directed ? wohi ghisa peeta story.. only PH need the begining  and  everyday's attraction... what i think our IN is enough ..
Thats why I said  Sangini could have been a Hit  with IN...

Sudhirm, it seems like u watched KYPH only for I-N chemistry.. their cute, nice, hot passionate moments.. didn't u?   but def I didn't..  I loved everything abt the show.. so if tomorrow, Iqbal Neha come in any new show, and if that show turns out to be a big bore bcoz of its weak story, unrealistic screenplay.. then I'll be the first one who will criticize it  right, left and centre.. watching a show is one thing, and to praise it as well, it's a different thing..  

the way we don't watch Geet and don't like Maaneet.. similarly the whole world is not crazy behind I-N chemistry.. we KYPHians will watch it for I-N but for all those viewers who don't consider I-N the best couple.. a good story will be required to glue them to their tv screen..

P.S.  not NEBAL..  Nehal  sounds good, no? Embarrassed

Edited by annu127 - 08 March 2011 at 8:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUPruky786

Go to top