~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 87)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

@ Pallavi..

U didn't reply to readers comments on part 11 of Deception yet..Disapprove

bhai, atleast mere ko toh wahan reply de do Aap..LOL  and thanks for the pm, I already read the latest part..  but will comment after reading ur reply..Embarrassed

Hi Annu, I replied to your comment! Sorry for the delay....u know the reasons. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Once Sneha bashed Neha(Maybe,I have no proof) and that's why people still hate MIK.I don't think he said anything against Neha or his other costars.Why blame him for his wife's deed?Even now GC of Geet is going through the same phase.He is being bashed by a group for marrying Debina.

Did Debina join IF as a regular member and bash Drishti right and left, about her looks, acting, dress, voice etc? Even targetted her family?  Thats what ur MIK's girlfriend did....
Did Debina join IF, publicize herself as GC's girlfriend, recruit a gang of sycophants, use them to bash Drishti? Did she make friends with 4-5 mods/viewbies so she could terrorize Drishti fans and get them banned? Thats what ur MIK's girlfriend did......
The fact is Debina herself is an established actress so she doesnt have to resort to such cheap tactics to get fame and popularity. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 04 March 2011 at 12:47am

koolchick

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Once Sneha bashed Neha(Maybe,I have no proof) and that's why people still hate MIK.I don't think he said anything against Neha or his other costars.Why blame him for his wife's deed?Even now GC of Geet is going through the same phase.He is being bashed by a group for marrying Debina.

Did Debina join IF as a regular member and bash Drishti right and left, about her looks, acting, dress, voice etc? Even targetted her family?  Thats what ur MIK's girlfriend did....
Did Debina join IF, publicize herself as GC's girlfriend, recruit a gang of sycophants, use them to bash Drishti? Did she make friends with 4-5 mods/viewbies so she could terrorize Drishti fans and get them banned? Thats what ur MIK's girlfriend did......
The fact is Debina herself is an established actress so she doesnt have to resort to such cheap tactics to get fame and popularity. 
Did I say that Debina joined IF to bash Drashti?The thing is completely different here.Some Drashti fans made a group and bashed Debina left and right.Their soul aim was to break Gurbina's relationship and link Gurti.They wrote nasty comments about Debina in GC's blog too.Now can you blame Drashti,other Drashti fams for their disgusting deed?
And out of frustation Debina wrote something against Drashti in GC's blog and those Drashti fans started to bash GC left and right.Now my question is should we bash Gurmeet and Drashti for the black deeds of their fans and spouse?

I don't get it why we fans fight against each other just because of some posts created by the spouses.Let Sneha bash Neha.Let her create a group.But it doesn't mean to stop her we have to bash MIk as well.Same goes for MIK fans who to defend MIk bashes Neha.Are we a fan of MIk Neha or AK?For me I love AK more than MIK-Neha.So why can't we just stop bashing MIK and Neha and love our AK together.You can hate MIk,you can hate Neha but you can not deny that AK is a wonderful couple.

P.S.-It is Drashti not Drishti.

Siddu246

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Its a Santa Banta joke Not Related to ''KYPH''

Santa asked Banta... ''Kaun  Zyada Idiot hai .''Jo  idiotic batein karte hai ... yaa Jo woh batein Enjoy karte hai?''

Banta ne bahut soch kar reply kiya'''Tum''' ..

Santa ne poochha ''Kyun'?

Banta said'''.Tum woh dono ko  hi  itna importance de reh ho..... Thats why you are asking me this question?

If it is not related to KYPh then why did you post it hereErmm.

But I can relate every word of it to KYPH.Wink

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Anila is not a big fan of MIK.But why?Is it because of his personal life or just acting?

I really like him as an actor.. he is one of the best, no doubt!  but yes, there are few things which i don't like abt him but they have nothing to do with being his big fan or a mere fan..

btw, why did u stop posting anything in Sangini forum?

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

I'm fine with him marrying inter-marriage. If that's where his heart is, so be it. Why should anyone else care?

aaye haaye, aise toh na bolo why should anyone else care..LOL  i know u are quite active in BW section.. where members still harping abt Rekha being pregnant with AB's child or not..LOL  topic has reached 45+ pages already.. then did u ask them why u guys  still care abt it..  here we are discussing abt iqbal just for the sake of discussion..Embarrassed 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I don't get why are you al against MIK's inter-caste marriage?There are many actors in India whos' wives do not belong to the same reigion as them.It happens in India.

cmon Ayesha.. nobody has said she is against iqbal's inter-cast marriage.. i just said i wanted to ask some serious hard Qs regarding his marriage.. the questions which I didn't even mention here..but atleast i have the right to think abt them, havnt i?  and if me and Sidra are not okay with this kind of marriage then its our choice.. being a muslim urself, i think u should know what Im trying to say here.. 

Edited by annu127 - 04 March 2011 at 12:27pm

Siddu246

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

I don't get why are you al against MIK's inter-caste marriage?There are many actors in India whos' wives do not belong to the same reigion as them.It happens in India.

cmon Ayesha.. nobody has said she is against iqbal's inter-cast marriage.. i just said i wanted to ask some serious hard Qs regarding his marriage.. the questions which I didn't even mention here..but atleast i have the right to think abt them, havnt i?  and if me and Sidra are not okay with this kind of marriage then its our choice.. being a muslim urself, i think u should know what Im trying to say here.. 

Ofcourse you have the right dear.I just don't want to bring religion here.It is a sensitive issue and can hurt people's centiments.So let's better don't discuss his religion here.

Siddu246

Go to top