India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 85)

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@Sudhir u are great as always , we miss ur contests can't u start a new one?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@Nikita how are u?i miss u so much
i need to discuss TVD with u did u watch season 2?

love_KYPH

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
BTW who won cricket world cup?
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Yup a TRUE Obsessed Iqbal Fan...knew of him even before KYPH...My First and Last Love....Day DreamingHeartLOL

even before KYPH.. means u became his fan after watching Fun2shh & Bullet..Wacko Mashallah!!Ermm

And Yea I heard his interview on FB...I loved all his answers especially his message to his Fans and I fell in love with him again when he did his cute little laugh..Blushing..But I really wish they had better questions for him. All the questions that were asked I already knew about him and I really thought we would find something different or new about him. But I guess not.Ermm....anyways it was awesome of him to do something like this for his fans...Smile...oh didn't you find the interviewer person kinda annoying...she was trying a bit to hard...its like its okay you can speak normally...WackoLOL

yeah I already said she was irritating the way she said.. ikkkbal..

but I guess for giving some global touch to this interview, Sneha.. I mean admin must have decided to pick some US-based NRI to interview him..LOL  I mean the way she said.. Keeyasa Ye Piyaar Hayyyy, was sheer torture to our ears..D'oh  whenever she would say something, I was like.. tum toh chupp hi betho!  LOL

ROFL....Kya Yaar...Fun2ssh and bullet were brilliant movies...Just couldn't take my eyes off of him.....It was written all over...The Next Next Next Next Superstar....Big smile

Oh god I seriously had to forward ahead when she would come up...I just could not bear her "put on accent"....I am sure he was like this is the person representing my interview and FB pageStern Smile
Wacko

Edited by Siddu246 - 02 March 2011 at 9:50pm

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

What types of questions would you have asked?Wink

well.. if I mentioned them here then either I'll get banned or my warning level will be raised immediately..Ouch

bas itna samajh lo.. few hard important serious Qs regarding his personal life.. to be precise his inter cast marriage.. 

besides this.. kuch halke phulke sawalaat..Wink

A..    no sane professional can ever disrespect Awards by calling them Silly metal bodies.. but u did Iqbal.. Why?? 

B..    do u agree that leaving Balaji is ur biggest mistake of life.. bcoz u didn't get success on TV after that..

C..    in each n every interview, why do u flash ur Perfect Husband image around ..

Okay so I am guessing your not a typical Iqbal Khan Fan...LOLLOL.....NiceThumbs Up..finally nice to meet one....Smile

Okay I am Totally Not Defending him here....Because the questions you have I basically have to but I can share my views on it..right?Big smile

Well his marriage is a pretty touchy subject and at first it was a question to me also but honestly its his life and he doesn't go parading publicly about it...He only talks about it when he is asked about it...He keeps his personal life as private as possible. I dont have the same views as him on this subject but as long as he keeps handling it the way he is...I am okay with it...And I kinda like him and Sneha togehter. They're Cute..Na..???Big smileWink

Awards...Doesn't every body say that...???LOLLOL....But jab milta hai toh they are the first ones there to receive it...na..???Big smile.....Oh and Aamir Khan...Wink

Leaving Balaji....Biggest Mistake of Career...Biggest.D'oh...Oh how wish he would go back...Oh how I wish..!!!!Confused

Perfect Image Husband.....Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming....LOLLOL.....Ab Yeh kaun sa Interview tha...??? No but I dont think I get your question...???ErmmLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..CHIPPEDCUP

love_KYPH IF-Dazzler
love_KYPH
love_KYPH

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

BTW who won cricket world cup?

hey nadia hw r u??
cricket WC finals r in April dear
r u foll d matches???

..NadiaZ..

love_KYPH IF-Dazzler
love_KYPH
love_KYPH

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

@Nikita how are u?i miss u so much
i need to discuss TVD with u did u watch season 2?

hey miss u tooEmbarrassed
no i havent watched season 2 as its not aired in IndiaUnhappy

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Afridi took another fifer.. Party    3 matches.. 14 wkts Thumbs UpClap

Go to top