India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 8)

love_KYPH IF-Dazzler
love_KYPH
love_KYPH

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hey ppl on sony der is sum award show india ne bana di jodi or sumthin lik dat.......
any chance of AK being nominated??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KripAngad4ever..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Congrats Nadia and everyone for this 3rd thread..Clap

@ Nadia..  whatever u said abt HER in ur pm.. I agree 101%..LOL

Edited by annu127 - 27 December 2010 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged

@ Ayesha!   hum aur Aap apni baaton ka silsila wahin se jodte hein.. jahan se toota tha..Embarrassed

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Yes they should have.In many award ceremonis we have seen joint awards.If they counted votes then Kanchi would have never won an award when Neha is also nominated with her.It was so weird to see Neha loosing it to kanchi.If Sony TV was so desperate to give an award to ELAS team then they should have introduced a new category.Only Neha deserved the new Sitara award.

dear, when u are already saying that these ceremonies are arranged to promote the shows then why are u taking their results so seriously.. who cares that why kanchi won and how Neha lost in front of her..did NB make a fuss abt it?  as she was already winning 2 awards so Sony TV wasn't desperate to give her the third one also and didn't feel to introduce a new category for giving an award to Kanchi.. 

I never vote for these awards.The votes are mostly given by teenagers.

U means the general audience and not Ayesha!

Yes it was.SPA,ZRA and AJK are all predetermined.These award ceremonies are arranged to promote the shows and the channel.Maybe only ITA is a little bit unbiased.

hmm when the audience knows that Iqbal's ZRA was also predetermined, then don't u think it looks so silly to read his tweet.." KHANgratulations to you guys! you made it possible!.."

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Hi Anila-Beauty Queen.

Annu..

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

@ Ayesha!   hum aur Aap apni baaton ka silsila wahin se jodte hein.. jahan se toota tha..Embarrassed

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Yes they should have.In many award ceremonis we have seen joint awards.If they counted votes then Kanchi would have never won an award when Neha is also nominated with her.It was so weird to see Neha loosing it to kanchi.If Sony TV was so desperate to give an award to ELAS team then they should have introduced a new category.Only Neha deserved the new Sitara award.

dear, when u are already saying that these ceremonies are arranged to promote the shows then why are u taking their results so seriously.. who cares that why kanchi won and how Neha lost in front of her..did NB make a fuss abt it?  as she was already winning 2 awards so Sony TV wasn't desperate to give her the third one also and didn't feel to introduce a new category for giving an award to Kanchi.. 

Just because it looked weird to me.LOLLOL 
I never vote for these awards.The votes are mostly given by teenagers.

U means the general audience and not Ayesha!

Ofcourse.WinkWhat's the point of voting when they have  already chosen the winners.
Yes it was.SPA,ZRA and AJK are all predetermined.These award ceremonies are arranged to promote the shows and the channel.Maybe only ITA is a little bit unbiased.

hmm when the audience knows that Iqbal's ZRA was also predetermined, then don't u think it

looks so silly to read his tweet.." KHANgratulations to you guys! you made it possible!.."

Ofcourse it was.But every actors thank their fans after winning.Its kinda formal.And MIK has done many silly things.I can write a big list on them.Embarrassed

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
hey i am new here i never knew there is such FC at IF.... would love to be part of this thread...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHssaba..NadiaZ..CHIPPEDCUP

ssaba IF-Sizzlerz
ssaba
ssaba

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

hey i am new here i never knew there is such FC at IF.... would love to be part of this thread...

welcme here FatimaaaaaaHug

CHIPPEDCUP

love_KYPH IF-Dazzler
love_KYPH
love_KYPH

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
hiii ssaba

ssaba

Go to top