Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by Siddu246

Didn't it seem like every time A-K would "Do it" ...Kripa would end up getting pregnant....LOLLOLLOL....Any one else notice that......?????

well EVERYONE noticed that..Wink  

the most stupid thing is at PK consummation time.. getting pregnant must have been the last thing in Kripa's mind.. then why she didn't take any precautions..Angry  LOL

1) She wanted to move ahead with her married life with Prithvi, remember she didnt know that P was a psycho killer who had trapped Angad....she still believed Angad was a criminal and trying to ruin her life.

Yes, I know.. and that's why she consummated her marriage with prithvi.. but Pallavi, kripa ab itni bhi bholi nahin thi that she also wanted to conceive a baby on the same night.. 
2) She had no idea Ekta wanted to make Kripa the most fertile of all her heroines....everytime she sleeps with a guy, she gets knocked up! ShockedLOL

what a wrong message was given by Ekta to all 14-15 yrs old young gals who must have thought that it actually happens in real..   what was the need to show Kripa 4th time preggy? bechaari, sara waqt dr. se khushkhabri hi sunti rahi..LOL

LOL    1st time when she was carrying  Angad's child Prithvi was ready to accept it 2nd time when she was carrying Prithvi's child Angad was ready to accept it, 3rd time when she delivered Angad's child Nishant  was ready to become his daddy.. Her  4 th child was  lucky..Got right daddy..LOLLOLLOL 

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

annu127

Aaisi haalat mein Aapko apna khayaal rakhna chahiye tha........ kaisi haalat?????"

'Mubarak ho Ms Kripa.. Aap maa banne waali hein..'

Yes.This was the only dialouge Kripa heard from her doctors.If I were Kripa I would have been mentally prepared to get the news of pregnancy even if I visited my dentist.LOL

ROFL

I totally didn't realize this til now.....You guys are soo funny....LOLLOLLOL

And that night she wanted to fully accept her relationship with Prithvi was basically BS..becasue she just did that to prove to Angad she had moved on. I personally dont feel there was any other motive besides that from her angle. I am sure she was trying her best to make herself believe it but deep down she just needed to prove that she was moving on to her ex-lover. If she really did want to move on then she would have not done all this in front of Angad and not make him realize it right after they were done. Not make him see the evidence. That was pretty gross. Dead...It all could have been done in a more dignified way.  You get what I am trying to say...???Smile

Edited by Siddu246 - 23 February 2011 at 8:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..koolchickCHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

annu127

Aaisi haalat mein Aapko apna khayaal rakhna chahiye tha........ kaisi haalat?????"

Yes.This was the only dialouge Kripa heard from her doctors.If I were Kripa I would have been mentally prepared to get the news of pregnancy even if I visited my dentist.LOL

LOLLOL

btw, everytime she used to faint..  Kripa got pregnant 4 times and each time ludak jaati thi..Confused

koolchickgujunpyoCHIPPEDCUP

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Hmm we all love Kripa  coz she is  soft Romantic  shy and delicate.. (Thats why  she used to  faint.).   When  Angad  took care of her, Hugged her with his strong arm .lifted her like a feather.. kissed her  like a  little baby.. those scenes were  eye soothers. We all enjoyed a lot.. and  it looked so natural..

Both were just opposite One is soft  sweet  Shy other is strong macho and this combination  make this couple  unique  They are   ''Made For Each Other''

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bolly*_Crazedlove_KYPHkoolchickAnnu..pallavi25..NadiaZ..

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

HAVE A LOOK

ahhhh  my Babyyyyy

Dont cry my Baby..  Mai hoon na...

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 24 February 2011 at 11:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHkoolchickpallavi25CHIPPEDCUP..NadiaZ..

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

When Angad was in jail Kripa was dreaming they have two children and   another  one she was carrying.. Total 3 ..so kripa alaways wanted 3   ... ''Beech me Prithvi tapak para to ek zyada ho gaya''LOL...

But she DID have 3 kids, the first one was a miscarriage! And her baby dream came after miscarriage so her dream of 3 kids did come true!
Its strange, Kripa is the only Balaji heroine who had so many kids, who got pregnant everytime she slept with Angad or Prithvi, she still didnt learn birth control....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHkoolchickAnnu....NadiaZ..

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

annu127

LOLLOL

btw, everytime she used to faint..  Kripa got pregnant 4 times and each time ludak jaati thi..Confused

LMAO! DENTIST! LOLROFL Dentist reminds me of some naughty jokes which I cant share here...Embarrassed
Ludhak jaati thi kyunki some women faint during first 3 months, some women throw up(morning sickness), while others show no such symptoms. 
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

When Angad was in jail Kripa was dreaming they have two children and   another  one she was carrying.. Total 3 ..so kripa alaways wanted 3   ... ''Beech me Prithvi tapak para to ek zyada ho gaya''LOL...

But she DID have 3 kids, the first one was a miscarriage! And her baby dream came after miscarriage so her dream of 3 kids did come true!
Its strange, Kripa is the only Balaji heroine who had so many kids, who got pregnant everytime she slept with Angad or Prithvi, she still didnt learn birth control....LOL
Prerna was another Balaji heroine who had 4 kids and Tulsi also had 4 kids.Even Prerna got pregnant everytime she slept with a man.Looks like I have to give some Biology classes to Ekta.
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
hi guys i am backTonguei missed u allHug
first of all thank u SudhirSmile for Neha's pics she is looking GORGEOUS Day Dreamingfor me she is the most beautiful actress in tellywood.
and Saba cute siggiesClap
Monika thank u for the auto AD pics "IN look **P.E.R.F.E.C.T** together"

love_KYPHsudhirm_2007Annu..

Go to top