Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Its a Santa Banta joke Not Related to ''KYPH''

Santa asked Banta... ''Kaun  Zyada Idiot hai .''Jo  idiotic batein karte hai ... yaa Jo woh batein Enjoy karte hai?''

Banta ne bahut soch kar reply kiya'''Tum''' ..

Santa ne poochha ''Kyun'?

Banta said'''.Tum woh dono ko  hi  itna importance de reh ho..... Thats why you are asking me this question?

If it is not related to KYPh then why did you post it hereπŸ€”.

But I can relate every word of it to KYPH.πŸ˜‰
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Anila is not a big fan of MIK.But why?Is it because of his personal life or just acting?

I really like him as an actor.. he is one of the best, no doubt!  but yes, there are few things which i don't like abt him but they have nothing to do with being his big fan or a mere fan..

btw, why did u stop posting anything in Sangini forum?

Annu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

I'm fine with him marrying inter-marriage. If that's where his heart is, so be it. Why should anyone else care?

aaye haaye, aise toh na bolo why should anyone else care..πŸ˜†  i know u are quite active in BW section.. where members still harping abt Rekha being pregnant with AB's child or not..πŸ˜†  topic has reached 45+ pages already.. then did u ask them why u guys  still care abt it..  here we are discussing abt iqbal just for the sake of discussion..😳 

Annu.. thumbnail

I don't get why are you al against MIK's inter-caste marriage?There are many actors in India whos' wives do not belong to the same reigion as them.It happens in India.

cmon Ayesha.. nobody has said she is against iqbal's inter-cast marriage.. i just said i wanted to ask some serious hard Qs regarding his marriage.. the questions which I didn't even mention here..but atleast i have the right to think abt them, havnt i?  and if me and Sidra are not okay with this kind of marriage then its our choice.. being a muslim urself, i think u should know what Im trying to say here.. 

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: annu127

cmon Ayesha.. nobody has said she is against iqbal's inter-cast marriage.. i just said i wanted to ask some serious hard Qs regarding his marriage.. the questions which I didn't even mention here..but atleast i have the right to think abt them, havnt i?  and if me and Sidra are not okay with this kind of marriage then its our choice.. being a muslim urself, i think u should know what Im trying to say here.. 

Ofcourse you have the right dear.I just don't want to bring religion here.It is a sensitive issue and can hurt people's centiments.So let's better don't discuss his religion here.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

aaye haaye, aise toh na bolo why should anyone else care..πŸ˜†  i know u are quite active in BW section.. where members still harping abt Rekha being pregnant with AB's child or not..πŸ˜†  topic has reached 45+ pages already.. then did u ask them why u guys  still care abt it..  here we are discussing abt iqbal just for the sake of discussion..😳 

Rekha and Amitji story kinda similar to Hindi soaps.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I really like him as an actor.. he is one of the best, no doubt!  but yes, there are few things which i don't like abt him but they have nothing to do with being his big fan or a mere fan..

btw, why did u stop posting anything in Sangini forum?

I don't watch that horrible show for more than 3 months.πŸ˜†
Annu.. thumbnail

Oye ye kyaaa.. u agreed with me on most of the things now.. disagree karo yaar.. aise ek doosre ki haan mein haan mila ke kya khush hona!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Siddu246

Haila...Aap ko mere naam kaise pata..??/πŸ€“πŸ˜³....Really nice to meet you Anila...That is such a pretty name..Where are you from.??...Believe me its fun to interact with a Non-obsessed Iqbal Fan😊..But yes I love Iqbal to death but I am a very open-minded and understanding person. I am not gonna jump on you if you dont agree with me, I respect everyone's views. And I am not one of those whose views change back and forth if the actor I am obsessed with does something I like or dont like..I have my so called limits..πŸ˜ƒ..But I have a feeling we kinda do think along the same lines...hmmmm..πŸ€”...well in a way...πŸ˜†

well, I got to know ur name from Sangini forum.. I watch the serial,🀒 didn't miss a single epi till date..πŸ˜† its my daily laughter dose actually!πŸ˜›  Im from Karachi, Pak..    yeah, its a fun to interact to debate to argue with a true obsessed iqbal fan.. coz usually obsessed fans never take any sort of criticism of their fav..  they believe that their fav is always right and only he/she is the best..πŸ₯± 

yes I myself being Muslim also..Do not agree with his choice becasue he is very much into his religion and culture so it was bit hard to understand but once again I guess its his personal choice and yes it being in the news does let a fan like me or you ask questions but I guess not everyone feels the same way. Its just one of those subject you can't really I guess find a "answer" to. We all have our different  thinking's...

dear, its not like Im criticizing iqbal for his action here.. I know its his personal choice, his decision but I m just curious to know that what would be his answers of my Qs.. thats it! its iqbal who told us how religious he is.. how much islam he follows so being a muslim myself its natural to think this way.. πŸ˜Š

Well dont all actors and actress at one point mention that awards dont matter to them but the fans do..You know the typical actor line...That's basically what I was trying to say...But yea I get what you are saying....He shouldn't say something like that and then go and accept the award...Let me tell ya these tellywood actors need big time PR/agents...Inko sometimes media handle karna nahi aata...

are u really an obsessed iqbal fan.. coz u don't sound like them..   the thing which irked me a lot is that when his tweet was posted on Sangini forum.. except me, nobody said how wrong he is and he shouldn't have said something like that.. i mean, what kind of a blind obsession is this where u cant say wrong to wrong.. πŸ˜•

Of course I agree with you on not just that but mostly of what you have said..πŸ˜†..But yes he really ruined his career by taking such a drastic step..I think at that time he was tooo in love his fiance (and you know how love makes you crazy in the headπŸ€ͺ)...and thought he didn't need Balaji anymore...He would be able to sustain success without them...A big Uh-Oh...

well, if despite being a fan of him.. if u really think so then why wouldn't he admit in the media too that it was a big mistake on his side and he shouldn't have left Balaji like that.. one shouldn't be ashamed to admit his false moves.. shayad Ekta ko iqbal ki yehi adaa bhaa jaaye aur baat ban jaaye, nahin??😳

Haayyeee I think he is perfect husband material....Mein Ammi ko hamesha kehti hoon ke mujhe Iqbal Khan jaisa husband chaaye....β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....And I dont think he flashes that image on purpose it just comes Naturally....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arey 'jaisa' kyun bhai.. original kyun nahin.. 4 ki ijazat hai.. aur abhi 3 ki gunjaaish baaqi hai.. Aap unki chhouti begum ban jaao..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†chalo Allah aapka naseeb mubarak karey!!πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Anila-Why are you not replying to me???

I am shocked to know you watch that serial.It is a torture.You better watch Comedy Circus.

I criticized him when he said rude things about the awards.
Annu.. thumbnail

I don't watch that horrible show for more than 3 months.πŸ˜†

kya baat karti ho..  Rudr, MBA from States after searching day and night finally got a job.. he is now an Auto rikshaw driver..😎