Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 62)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

IT WAS NOT Angad's bedroom! It was his GUEST ROOM!  No, Prithvi would NOT go home with Kripa at that time, he was very upset and crying . So she had to do it there. And she called Angad to make him hear he had lost, that she was moving ahead with Prithvi, she didnt call him to make him overhear their consummation. That was just the nasty connotation given to the scene by Kripa haters at that time, people who had a perverted way of thinking.

REALLY.. it was angad's guest room..??Confused ok, I believe u but this is the first time Im hearing that it was not angad's bedroom.. but still atleast Im not convinced that kripa had to do it there.. considering that it was her ex home.. prithvi was upset and crying but it wasn't like he was putting some pressure on kripa that if she won't do it now.. then we might end up on divorce next morning..  we know the real intention of kripa behind this consummation.. if she just wanted to save her marriage and defeat angad then she could have told him abt it next day.. which she did btw, then what was the need to make angad hear her and prithvi's conversation and the way she left the room in the morning without cleaning the mess..can any married woman who has some shame left, stoop so low? that was really GROSS!Dead  

Edited by annu127 - 11 February 2011 at 4:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Again, let me explain that its not the same. Nandini or Kajal were complete innocents when IT happened. Kripa wasnt exactly an innocent....she had already slept with Angad and Prithvi and even been preggy once. So it wont be the same for her. I hope u understand what Im trying to say. 

ohh, ok got it.. I think its similar the way a woman feels more labor pains during her first delivery but later at the time of 2nd, 3rd baby it wouldn't be that intense.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

@Anila-No ofcouse.I even can not digest a villain raping his wife.But when a hero rapes his wife and later the wife forgives him and the hero is shown to be Mahan,it becomes completely untolerable.It shows that rape is not a crime.Anyone can do it.Just ask for a forgiveness and you will be forgiven.

aahan.. so who is the culprit here??  the one who does a marital rape or who forgives her partner.. or BOTH!!

About physical weakness.Well Kripa was not a virgin like Nandini or Kajal at that time.So it is not very surprising that she was physicaally strong.In Pratigya the wife was almost every night raped by her husband but still she was physically fit.And we all know Kripa was a very strong woman both physically and mentally.

Ok, as Pratigya is a fictional show so ur comment made me laugh..  here, the wife is actually a digesting woman who has been tolerating her husband's atrocious immoral act every night..  God knows whats her real majboori to bear that jerk.. 

Edited by annu127 - 11 February 2011 at 6:11am
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

@Anila-No ofcouse.I even can not digest a villain raping his wife.But when a hero rapes his wife and later the wife forgives him and the hero is shown to be Mahan,it becomes completely untolerable.It shows that rape is not a crime.Anyone can do it.Just ask for a forgiveness and you will be forgiven.

aahan.. so who is the culprit here??  the one who does a marital rape or who forgives her partner.. or BOTH!!

In AK's situation both.Kripa should have beat him with her high heels and ............

About physical weakness.Well Kripa was not a virgin like Nandini or Kajal at that time.So it is not very surprising that she was physicaally strong.In Pratigya the wife was almost every night raped by her husband but still she was physically fit.And we all know Kripa was a very strong woman both physically and mentally.

Ok, as Pratigya is a fictional show so ur comment made me laugh..  here, the wife is actually a digesting woman who has been tolerating her husband's atrocious immoral act every night..  God knows whats her real majboori to bear that jerk.. 

She doesn't have a Mayka.But Kripa had a Mayka and even Dadi.She could have punish Angad.But both AK never punished each other when necessary.They just hated each other for wrong reasons.
pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

IT WAS NOT Angad's bedroom! It was his GUEST ROOM!  No, Prithvi would NOT go home with Kripa at that time, he was very upset and crying . So she had to do it there. And she called Angad to make him hear he had lost, that she was moving ahead with Prithvi, she didnt call him to make him overhear their consummation. That was just the nasty connotation given to the scene by Kripa haters at that time, people who had a perverted way of thinking.

REALLY.. it was angad's guest room..??Confused ok, I believe u but this is the first time Im hearing that it was not angad's bedroom.. but still atleast Im not convinced that kripa had to do it there.. considering that it was her ex home.. prithvi was upset and crying but it wasn't like he was putting some pressure on kripa that if she won't do it now.. then we might end up on divorce next morning..  we know the real intention of kripa behind this consummation.. if she just wanted to save her marriage and defeat angad then she could have told him abt it next day.. which she did btw, then what was the need to make angad hear her and prithvi's conversation and the way she left the room in the morning without cleaning the mess..can any married woman who has some shame left, stoop so low? that was really GROSS!Dead  

After the party tape confession drama, Prithvi left his house in disgust. Zaib acted all pally and offered his house for P to stay the night. Now why do u think P was staying in Zaib's bedroom? Planning to sleep with Zaib? LOL I dont think they had that kind of Dostana  LOL.....its common sense that was Zaib's guest bedroom where he offered P to stay the night.

Kripa leaving the bed in a mess was her final twist of the knife in Angad's gut.....yes, it was rather unsanitary but Kripa isnt the typical serial heroine.....angelic and pure.....thats why I like her! She could really give it to Angad just as he deserved! 

Previously at Z-M sagai, Angad had overheard Prithvi saying Kripa had not let him consummate their marriage. Angad was gloating over the fact that K was still in love with him so she couldnt sleep with Prithvi and he was flinging this fact at her everytime, so she made him hear her conversation with Prithvi. this time to let him know she had moved on with her life.

Edited by pallavi25 - 11 February 2011 at 12:09pm
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

@Nadia-Watch all the episodes from epi 170 to 194.You will get to know what I meant.

@Ayesh its not like i watched kyph only once,i watched it 4,5 times so i know every details and i beleive Angad didn't rape Kripa no one can change my perspective i beleive what my eyes saw so even if Ekta say Angad raped Kripa i won't beleive her otherwise i won't like kyph and AK lovestory bcoz for me Rape is a crime and the rapist can never be forgiven.
so i don't need any confirmation from Iqbal or Neha.
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

@Siddu246 why would Iqbal forget KYPH its this show that made him a big STAR and famous so he should not forget kyph epis he did a brilliant acting there.

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
MIK remembers his every show.Angad is his first role.No chance of forgetting it.He even remembers Abhi.

Go to top