Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 62)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by pallavi25

IT WAS NOT Angad's bedroom! It was his GUEST ROOM!  No, Prithvi would NOT go home with Kripa at that time, he was very upset and crying . So she had to do it there. And she called Angad to make him hear he had lost, that she was moving ahead with Prithvi, she didnt call him to make him overhear their consummation. That was just the nasty connotation given to the scene by Kripa haters at that time, people who had a perverted way of thinking.

REALLY.. it was angad's guest room..??Confused ok, I believe u but this is the first time Im hearing that it was not angad's bedroom.. but still atleast Im not convinced that kripa had to do it there.. considering that it was her ex home.. prithvi was upset and crying but it wasn't like he was putting some pressure on kripa that if she won't do it now.. then we might end up on divorce next morning..  we know the real intention of kripa behind this consummation.. if she just wanted to save her marriage and defeat angad then she could have told him abt it next day.. which she did btw, then what was the need to make angad hear her and prithvi's conversation and the way she left the room in the morning without cleaning the mess..can any married woman who has some shame left, stoop so low? that was really GROSS!Dead  

After the party tape confession drama, Prithvi left his house in disgust. Zaib acted all pally and offered his house for P to stay the night. Now why do u think P was staying in Zaib's bedroom? Planning to sleep with Zaib? LOL I dont think they had that kind of Dostana  LOL.....its common sense that was Zaib's guest bedroom where he offered P to stay the night.

Kripa leaving the bed in a mess was her final twist of the knife in Angad's gut.....yes, it was rather unsanitary but Kripa isnt the typical serial heroine.....angelic and pure.....thats why I like her! She could really give it to Angad just as he deserved! 

Previously at Z-M sagai, Angad had overheard Prithvi saying Kripa had not let him consummate their marriage. Angad was gloating over the fact that K was still in love with him so she couldnt sleep with Prithvi and he was flinging this fact at her everytime, so she made him hear her conversation with Prithvi. this time to let him know she had moved on with her life.

Edited by pallavi25 - 11 February 2011 at 12:09pm

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

@Nadia-Watch all the episodes from epi 170 to 194.You will get to know what I meant.

@Ayesh its not like i watched kyph only once,i watched it 4,5 times so i know every details and i beleive Angad didn't rape Kripa no one can change my perspective i beleive what my eyes saw so even if Ekta say Angad raped Kripa i won't beleive her otherwise i won't like kyph and AK lovestory bcoz for me Rape is a crime and the rapist can never be forgiven.
so i don't need any confirmation from Iqbal or Neha.
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

@Siddu246 why would Iqbal forget KYPH its this show that made him a big STAR and famous so he should not forget kyph epis he did a brilliant acting there.

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
MIK remembers his every show.Angad is his first role.No chance of forgetting it.He even remembers Abhi.
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

@Siddu246 why would Iqbal forget KYPH its this show that made him a big STAR and famous so he should not forget kyph epis he did a brilliant acting there.

LOLLOLLOLLLL...That's not what I meant..Of course he is gonna remember KYPH....I was just wondering if he would know the answer to whether A raped K or not. It is very much debatable even though I truly believe Angad DID NOT rape Kripa..But a lot of people do. And was just wondering what Iqbals perceptive would be on that. Smile

Edited by Siddu246 - 11 February 2011 at 5:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

@Nadia-Watch all the episodes from epi 170 to 194.You will get to know what I meant.

Since we are all having confusions about the rape scene if anyone has a twitter account he/she can ask MIK whether or not Angad raped Kripa.
  GOOD IDEA ! All of us ask him  ! He has to reply to one of us ! LOL

LOL........OMG...If we all asked him...he would probably think his fans are super duper crazy...Like out of all the things they are asking me this......LOLLLLLLLLL....I wonder if he would remember or know....hmmmm...Ermm
HAHAH oh well ! lol Its worth it...

@koolchick I do ! lol my twitter name : rcrosb.yyy
...LOL im always msging him he never replies though :( ...lolLOL

OMG...I still havent had the guts to message him..I am afraid if he replies back to me I will literally DIE....LOLLOLLOL........If you tell him to reply back he usually does. He is so AWESOME with his fans. You fall more and more in love with this dude. Day Dreaming

Oh by the way our little post at Sangini forum got closed so I moved here...Big smile.....I had a feeling it would..didnt think it would take them so long. Anyways this is better. So what 's the topic right now...????
HAHAH yeah dude ! That topic lasted like 8 whole pages ! LOL.... And really ? I've like messaged him like 10 times already asking him to reply in half of em...still hasn't though :(... LOL..still waiting! .... You should msg him too !! why so shy ? lol...oh and currently the topic is to msg IQ and ask if Angad raped Kripa that night or not ! LOL

LOLLOLHahaha...Have no idea why I am so shy...I guess he makes me. Embarrassed....But yea keep messaging him..I am sure he will reply back one day. Oh the Kripa and Angad rape scene...Hmmm....that's still very much debatable but I believe he didn't do it. What do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
ohh this is my fav shirt .. In 2006 10th Feb Iqbal gave an interview and cut his Birthday cake on SBS.. He worn this shirt... Again Neha wore this shirt  in  the cottage next morning  after their first  night  and they made a ''cute shirt scene'' which we have enjoyed a lot.. ''Iss shirt ki bahut hi mahima hai''...LOLLOL   Wink

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 12 February 2011 at 2:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH..NadiaZ..CHIPPEDCUPmonikasethpallavi25

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
yeah i looooove the shirt scene.....A:.yeh shirt yahan kaise?lol i luv his mischievous look

Go to top