Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 61)

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Arrey chhodo yaar .. Angad raped or not raped But we enjoyed that scene  na??LOLLOL  Akhir yeh ''Angad Kripa close scene thha.''.. Kisi Rape scene itna entertaining ho sakta hai didnt know before.. LOL But our Ekta maa knew it.. and showed us ... aap log kuchh bhi kaho ''That scene was....Day Dreaming srry friends dont mind... I expressed my opinion...

Ouch  ohh plzzzz sudhirm.. it wasn't an entertaining scene at all.. it was a heart wrenching scene where a married woman was getting raped by her own husband..Cry

Yes, it was very disturbing to see Angad rape Kripa, even we didnt want to believe it, I was in denial of the whole thing till we confirmed it from production house! Ouch

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavi25

Try to recollect why it was in Angad/Zaib's bedroom? Prithvi left his own house in hurt fury after Zaib proved Kripa is in love with him (Tape recorder fiasco) .....Kripa went after Prithvi to manaofy him and save her marriage, Zaib even taunted her that now she has lost her husband, that makes her determined to consummate her marriage. Prithvi was staying in Zaib's guest bedroom so obviously Kripa confronted him there and offered her surrender in marriage bed. Ouch
How would she drag P back to his house to consummate? LOL 
She wanted to prove to Angad that she could save her marriage and he had failed in his plan to break them apart. 

BTW A-K deserve each other! 
What did Angad do when Kripa didnt believe him in Sheetal rape case? He brought 3 girls into their bedroom and spent the night with them, throwing out Kripa when she went to the bedroom door. Dead Wasnt that disgusting? In this case, it WAS actually the bedroom that he and Kripa shared, not a guest bedroom! Angry

why not..  it wasn't like if kripa didn't consummate that moment.. then prithvi would have died from grief..LOL  and here the Q is not she should have consummated in angad's room or she shouldnt have.. the point is she did it and that makes her cheap disgusting woman..Dead

and who says Angad was dhoodh ka dhula .. he was aik # ka leechad .. dono aik hi thaali ke chattey battey thay.. Damini was sooo right.. u both deserve each other!!Wink

IT WAS NOT Angad's bedroom! It was his GUEST ROOM!  No, Prithvi would NOT go home with Kripa at that time, he was very upset and crying . So she had to do it there. And she called Angad to make him hear he had lost, that she was moving ahead with Prithvi, she didnt call him to make him overhear their consummation. That was just the nasty connotation given to the scene by Kripa haters at that time, people who had a perverted way of thinking.
pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I watched this pathetic scene again after 5 years.Dead

Yes Anila there ia problem in that scene:
If we look at Angad and Kripa's facial expression at that time we can come to two conclusions:
1)Suddenly Angad came back to his sences.He fred Kripa.His facial expression showed that he wants to tell Kripa,"I am not an impotent but if I wanted I could have raped you."And Kripa's facial expresion indicated that she is infact shocked that Angad fred her.

2)After raping Kripa,Angad came to his sences and his facial expresions told Kripa,"See I am not an impotent and I can do whatever I want."Kripa's expressions indicated that she is so shocked that this man can even rape her.

Now you can accept any conclusion you want.

Broken bangles,broken Mangalsutra,Angad wiping of Kripa's Sindoor,blood in Kripa's wrist,Kripa's random walk in the road and all other things I mentioned in the other post indicate that Angad raped Kripa.

Sorry Ayesha.. but either kripa was raped or she wasn't.. it shouldn't be up to the viewers that how we take it..  can anyone provide the link of the written update of this epi.. what it was written that time..

but having said that I'll go with the 1st option that kripa wasn't raped.. whatever u said in Black, I agree.. plus when angad frees her she quickly runs away.. she wasn't shown as weak as she should have been.. I think after being raped, physically a woman gets weak the way Nandini was in Kyunki Saas'.

Again, let me explain that its not the same. Nandini or Kajal were complete innocents when IT happened. Kripa wasnt exactly an innocent....she had already slept with Angad and Prithvi and even been preggy once. So it wont be the same for her. I hope u understand what Im trying to say. 
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Arrey chhodo yaar .. Angad raped or not raped But we enjoyed that scene  na??LOLLOL  Akhir yeh ''Angad Kripa close scene thha.''.. Kisi Rape scene itna entertaining ho sakta hai didnt know before.. LOL But our Ekta maa knew it.. and showed us ... aap log kuchh bhi kaho ''That scene was....Day Dreaming srry friends dont mind... I expressed my opinion...

Ouch  ohh plzzzz sudhirm.. it wasn't an entertaining scene at all.. it was a heart wrenching scene where a married woman was getting raped by her own husband..Cry

Yes, it was very disturbing to see Angad rape Kripa, even we didnt want to believe it, I was in denial of the whole thing till we confirmed it from production house! Ouch
So he did rape her ??????Shocked
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

@Nadia-Watch all the episodes from epi 170 to 194.You will get to know what I meant.

Since we are all having confusions about the rape scene if anyone has a twitter account he/she can ask MIK whether or not Angad raped Kripa.
  GOOD IDEA ! All of us ask him  ! He has to reply to one of us ! LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL........OMG...If we all asked him...he would probably think his fans are super duper crazy...Like out of all the things they are asking me this......LOLLLLLLLLL....I wonder if he would remember or know....hmmmm...Ermm
HAHAH oh well ! lol Its worth it...

@koolchick I do ! lol my twitter name : rcrosb.yyy
...LOL im always msging him he never replies though :( ...lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

@Nadia-Watch all the episodes from epi 170 to 194.You will get to know what I meant.

Since we are all having confusions about the rape scene if anyone has a twitter account he/she can ask MIK whether or not Angad raped Kripa.

LOL........OMG...If we all asked him...he would probably think his fans are super duper crazy...Like out of all the things they are asking me this......LOLLLLLLLLL....I wonder if he would remember or know....hmmmm...Ermm

OMG...I still havent had the guts to message him..I am afraid if he replies back to me I will literally DIE....LOLLOLLOL........If you tell him to reply back he usually does. He is so AWESOME with his fans. You fall more and more in love with this dude. HeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Oh by the way our little post at Sangini forum got closed so I moved here...Big smile.....I had a feeling it would..didnt think it would take them so long. Anyways this is better. So what 's the topic right now...????

CHIPPEDCUP

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@Anila-No ofcouse.I even can not digest a villain raping his wife.But when a hero rapes his wife and later the wife forgives him and the hero is shown to be Mahan,it becomes completely untolerable.It shows that rape is not a crime.Anyone can do it.Just ask for a forgiveness and you will be forgiven.

About physical weakness.Well Kripa was not a virgin like Nandini or Kajal at that time.So it is not very surprising that she was physicaally strong.In Pratigya the wife was almost every night raped by her husband but still she was physically fit.And we all know Kripa was a very strong woman both physically and mentally.

Annu..

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged

LOL........OMG...If we all asked him...he would probably think his fans are super duper crazy...Like out of all the things they are asking me this......LOLLLLLLLLL....I wonder if he would remember or know....hmmmm...Ermm

OMG...I still havent had the guts to message him..I am afraid if he replies back to me I will literally DIE....LOLLOLLOL........If you tell him to reply back he usually does. He is so AWESOME with his fans. You fall more and more in love with this dude. HeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Oh by the way our little post at Sangini forum got closed so I moved here...Big smile.....I had a feeling it would..didnt think it would take them so long. Anyways this is better. So what 's the topic right now...????
HAHAH yeah dude ! That topic lasted like 8 whole pages ! LOL.... And really ? I've like messaged him like 10 times already asking him to reply in half of em...still hasn't though :(... LOL..still waiting! .... You should msg him too !! why so shy ? lol...oh and currently the topic is to msg IQ and ask if Angad raped Kripa that night or not ! LOL

Go to top