Im glad u considered what i said.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhirm_2007

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I hated that rape scene.I can not digest a hero raping his wife.Yuck.

ohh.. how abt a villain raping his wife.. can u digest that scene??Confused

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Arrey chhodo yaar .. Angad raped or not raped But we enjoyed that scene  na??LOLLOL  Akhir yeh ''Angad Kripa close scene thha.''.. Kisi Rape scene itna entertaining ho sakta hai didnt know before.. LOL But our Ekta maa knew it.. and showed us ... aap log kuchh bhi kaho ''That scene was....Day Dreaming srry friends dont mind... I expressed my opinion...

Ouch  ohh plzzzz sudhirm.. it wasn't an entertaining scene at all.. it was a heart wrenching scene where a married woman was getting raped by her own husband..Cry

CHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Nadia-Thanks for the pics.

Who thinks Neha looks like Katrina Kaif?

yup yup i agree.. i agree   younger version of KK..Embarrassed

btw I love the mud scene.. but Neha's heavy dubbed voice spoiled the whole cuteness..

ANNNNNNNNNGAAAAAAAADDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHkoolchickCHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

I watched this pathetic scene again after 5 years.Dead

Yes Anila there ia problem in that scene:
If we look at Angad and Kripa's facial expression at that time we can come to two conclusions:
1)Suddenly Angad came back to his sences.He fred Kripa.His facial expression showed that he wants to tell Kripa,"I am not an impotent but if I wanted I could have raped you."And Kripa's facial expresion indicated that she is infact shocked that Angad fred her.

2)After raping Kripa,Angad came to his sences and his facial expresions told Kripa,"See I am not an impotent and I can do whatever I want."Kripa's expressions indicated that she is so shocked that this man can even rape her.

Now you can accept any conclusion you want.

Broken bangles,broken Mangalsutra,Angad wiping of Kripa's Sindoor,blood in Kripa's wrist,Kripa's random walk in the road and all other things I mentioned in the other post indicate that Angad raped Kripa.

Sorry Ayesha.. but either kripa was raped or she wasn't.. it shouldn't be up to the viewers that how we take it..  can anyone provide the link of the written update of this epi.. what it was written that time..

but having said that I'll go with the 1st option that kripa wasn't raped.. whatever u said in Black, I agree.. plus when angad frees her she quickly runs away.. she wasn't shown as weak as she should have been.. I think after being raped, physically a woman gets weak the way Nandini was in Kyunki Saas….

koolchick

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Try to recollect why it was in Angad/Zaib's bedroom? Prithvi left his own house in hurt fury after Zaib proved Kripa is in love with him (Tape recorder fiasco) .....Kripa went after Prithvi to manaofy him and save her marriage, Zaib even taunted her that now she has lost her husband, that makes her determined to consummate her marriage. Prithvi was staying in Zaib's guest bedroom so obviously Kripa confronted him there and offered her surrender in marriage bed. Ouch
How would she drag P back to his house to consummate? LOL 
She wanted to prove to Angad that she could save her marriage and he had failed in his plan to break them apart. 

BTW A-K deserve each other! 
What did Angad do when Kripa didnt believe him in Sheetal rape case? He brought 3 girls into their bedroom and spent the night with them, throwing out Kripa when she went to the bedroom door. Dead Wasnt that disgusting? In this case, it WAS actually the bedroom that he and Kripa shared, not a guest bedroom! Angry

why not..  it wasn't like if kripa didn't consummate that moment.. then prithvi would have died from grief..LOL  and here the Q is not she should have consummated in angad's room or she shouldnt have.. the point is she did it and that makes her cheap disgusting woman..Dead

and who says Angad was dhoodh ka dhula .. he was aik # ka leechad .. dono aik hi thaali ke chattey battey thay.. Damini was sooo right.. u both deserve each other!!Wink

Edited by annu127 - 10 February 2011 at 4:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickCHIPPEDCUP

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

hello guys i luv ur discussion
@Ayesh nice explanation about rape scene.
but in my opinion Angad did not rape Kripa,he couldn't do it  and he stopped at the last moment and let her go...its is impossible for a women to forgive her rapist especially if he was the Love of her life

Even I don't want to beleive that angad raped Kripa.But there are so many hints that angad raped Kripa.

I know it is impossible for any girl to forgive her rapist.But in BT land it happens.Kajol(KDMH),Gauri(Kutumb) forgave their rapist.Angry

yeah maybe but i think kyph is not like other shows and kripa's character can never forgive angad if he raped her...so  for me Angad did not rape Kripa otherwise how could he face her after that ,he should be ashamed of himself and don't come near her again .

koolchick

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Nadia-Thanks for the pics.

u're welcome Ayesha

Go to top