India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 55)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
@Amrita(koolchik)-Yes Kripa was raped.Even at that time I also thought that Angad didn't do anything.But the next few episodes cleared my thought.

Proof1:
Kripa said to angad,"Jab Kisi Ladki Ki PatiMar Jati Hai To Woh Khushiyan Nahin Manati Hai."The next day she said,"Tum Ek Jaanwar Ho."It meant that she was extremely hurt by the act did by Angad.Now she beleived that Angad was a murderer,Angad broke her marriage,Angad slept with Simmon.But still she never considered him dead.So it means that night something happened which Kripa never experienced neither she thought in her wild dreams that something of that sort can happen.So obviously Angad raped her.Because rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

Proof2:Kripa said to angad,"Shayad Mein Iss Duniya Ka Pehli Patni Hu Jo Apni Pati Ke Hath Mein Apna Izzat Gawa Di."And by the term,"Izzat Gawa Di" girls mean that they have been raped.

Proof3:When after a month the doctor told Kropa,"you are pregnant" Kripa first thought it was angad's child.Ofcouse she thought that this child is due to that physical relation.

Proof 4:Sheeta rape case.Kripa told at the witness box that angad was a short tempered guy and she even told,"Gusse Se Toh Woh Mere Sath Bhi................and at that time she remembered that scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHkoolchickAnnu..pallavi25

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by koolchick

Look at how putrid this......I love the youtube comments about how stupid the character of Kripa is throughout the seriesLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIsu-ZUB24&feature=related

yeah it shows how chauvinistic even girls can be! Angad can sleep with 1000 women and hes still "poor Angad" and Kripa sleeps with her lawfully wedded husband and shes called all sorts of names.....yeh kahan ka insaaf hai Bhai? Confused

na'insaafi ki baat ye hai ke that time Kripa had stooped so low aur wo harkat apne ex ke bedroom mein farmayi thi.. no sane married woman can ever consummate her marriage in her ex bedroom.. that was cheap and revolting..  the intention behind that consummation was not to save her marriage but to hurt angad and make him jealous.. 

I will never say angad is so poor.He is equally nasty.

But Angad slept with 1000 girls before falling for Kripa.He never slept with any girl after faliing for Kripa neither he slept with any girl just to make Kripa jealous.

But here Kripa slept with Prithvi just to make Angad jealous.He made Angad hear her and Prithvi's conversation through phone.It crossed all limits of ..................DeadDeadAt morning she left angad's room without cleaning the mess and she even informed Angad about consummation.
How cheap.Why show someone else that you have consummated.It is a private affair.DeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickAnnu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

@Amrita(koolchik)-Yes Kripa was raped.Even at that time I also thought that Angad didn't do anything.But the next few episodes cleared my thought.

Proof1:
Kripa said to angad,"Jab Kisi Ladki Ki PatiMar Jati Hai To Woh Khushiyan Nahin Manati Hai."The next day she said,"Tum Ek Jaanwar Ho."It meant that she was extremely hurt by the act did by Angad.Now she beleived that Angad was a murderer,Angad broke her marriage,Angad slept with Simmon.But still she never considered him dead.So it means that night something happened which Kripa never experienced neither she thought in her wild dreams that something of that sort can happen.So obviously Angad raped her.Because rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

Proof2:Kripa said to angad,"Shayad Mein Iss Duniya Ka Pehli Patni Hu Jo Apni Pati Ke Hath Mein Apna Izzat Gawa Di."And by the term,"Izzat Gawa Di" girls mean that they have been raped.

Proof3:When after a month the doctor told Kropa,"you are pregnant" Kripa first thought it was angad's child.Ofcouse she thought that this child is due to that physical relation.

Proof 4:Sheeta rape case.Kripa told at the witness box that angad was a short tempered guy and she even told,"Gusse Se Toh Woh Mere Sath Bhi................and at that time she remembered that scene.

ClapClap

anyways, can u explain Ayesha what happened in b/w 2:25-2:41

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

I didn't understand one thing.. if angad really raped kripa then why the director of the show made it so complicated that after 5 yrs have passed but still we are guessing she was raped or she wasn't..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick..NadiaZ..

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Dead

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

ClapClap

anyways, can u explain Ayesha what happened in b/w 2:25-2:41

I watched this pathetic scene again after 5 years.Dead

Yes Anila there ia problem in that scene:
If we look at Angad and Kripa's facial expression at that time we can come to two conclusions:
1)Suddenly Angad came back to his sences.He fred Kripa.His facial expression showed that he wants to tell Kripa,"I am not an impotent but if I wanted I could have raped you."And Kripa's facial expresion indicated that she is infact shocked that Angad fred her.

2)After raping Kripa,Angad came to his sences and his facial expresions told Kripa,"See I am not an impotent and I can do whatever I want."Kripa's expressions indicated that she is so shocked that this man can even rape her.

Now you can accept any conclusion you want.

Broken bangles,broken Mangalsutra,Angad wiping of Kripa's Sindoor,blood in Kripa's wrist,Kripa's random walk in the road and all other things I mentioned in the other post indicate that Angad raped Kripa.

koolchick

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

I didn't understand one thing.. if angad really raped kripa then why the director of the show made it so complicated that after 5 yrs have passed but still we are guessing she was raped or she wasn't..Ermm

Maybe two directors directed that scene.One wanted Kripa to be shown raped and another did not want.LOL

But whatever it is I hate when a hero is shown to be a rapist.Rape is a heinous crime and it can never be justified.DeadDead

BTW,every consummation and rape scenes are very confusing in BT land.

pallavi25

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Today is 9th February.In this day 5 years ago we got to hear a an amazing dialouge from an amazing voice.

"You do not deserve me.You own me."

I really want to go 5 years back.That episode was my favourite episode of KYPH.

Anyone link please??

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CHIPPEDCUP

Go to top