Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 54)

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

But the thing is, if it didn't become obvious before the leap, it became glaringly obvious after it that Angad did not kill Josh and that Angad still loved her....I've noticed that Kripa's main hobby is to give long lectures, especially to Angad, and then turn her back on them anywaysLOL

Since we're talking about perceptions....

Some ex-kyph lovers believe Angad actually raped Kripa that night of Anita's weddingShocked I believe he let her go and she ran out, just as depicted but they believe that he actually did that

All Balaji heroines love misunderstanding the hero and giving them long lectures.....that is their main preoccupation! LOL
 Kripa still believed that he had slept with Simone that night.....it was only loooong after that she learned the truth. As u know, Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned....so all that anger was because Angad had supposedly cheated on her! 
But honestly, dont u think Angad deserved some of those lectures, especially after all that roo-rooing with Mishti ?? ....DeadLOL
Regarding the rape, I know for a fact that he did rape her....we confirmed it with the writers. 
Just one of many proofs:
1) Anita-Manek weddding was being conducted downstairs at the same time, as we all know wedding ceremonies take quite a long time and A-K tussle in bed was going on concurrently with wedding......later the priest says : Vivah Vidhi sampann hua......which means marriage is now completed.....symbolized that Angad also consummated his marriage upstairs. Do u need any more proofs?

Edited by pallavi25 - 08 February 2011 at 9:55pm

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

See I watched this Balaji show called Kkoi Dil Mein Hai and they showed the EXACT same thing...Arjun was called impotent and he walks upstairs in a fit of anger. He goes into his room, shuts the door and locks it. Kajal (his wife, they had a hate marriage like AK) turns around and wonders why he shut the door. Arjun turns on the tv and makes the volume really loud and then gets close to Kajal and starts demanding her as to why she called him impotent. He then starts physically assaulting her. He rips her clothes, throws her on the bed, breaks her bangles until she is bleeding, and the camera pans to their wedding picture. The next morning, Kajal wakes up (first), she's scarred and bleeding and walks with a dead expression to her mirror and starts rubbing herself to remove his "trace" on her. Arjun later on tries to apologize but she doesn't accept and he confesses his crime to his family.

A year later, in another Balaji show KYPH, Angad literally walks up the same steps, assaults Kripa, and throws her on the bed. The difference is that he didn't touch a TV and Kripa ran out at the end. I never took anything in this show as symbolic but instead as what they showed us. So I always wondered why people thought Angad actually raped her

Yeah I know KDMH very well, It was my fav show before KYPH and I LOVED Eijaz in it! Embarrassed
Why would Angad touch a TV? LOL There was the shor sharaba of a wedding downstairs, who would hear Kripa's screams? Cry 
Kripa ran out much much later......remember she wasnt exactly an innocent like Kajal. Her arm was also bleeding at exactly the same spot as Kajal's....from breaking of her bangles....thats another Balaji symbolism in every rape scene. 
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I didnt even know of this club!!! Can my name be added to the fans list please?

Thanx
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Look at how putrid this......I love the youtube comments about how stupid the character of Kripa is throughout the seriesLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIsu-ZUB24&feature=related

OMG I was going to ask someone to post this!...I loved this scene....how IQ acted ! WOW Clap

BUT one question...why does she decide to put Angad on the phone  while she's uno doing what with Prithvi !???...Was it to get him jealous ? Or to prove to him that she's over him...I dont get it !:S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Helllllllllllo Anila.'After so long..............Smile

Ofcourse I have interest in Cricket.This time our country is hosting World Cup so deffo I am going crazy.I prefer to watch WC on TV since I am not physically fit to sit in stadium for so long.

yeah, Im looking forward to the Opening ceremony of Dhaka.. I guess this would be the first time when BD is hosting such a big world event.. 

My favourite team is ofcourse BD.Embarrassed

hmmm BD..  u guys are in a tough group (Ind, SA,Eng) but as 4 teams are progressing to the QF stage so both BD & WI will have a good chance..Good Luck to BD!Thumbs Up

besides Pakistan, my fav teams are England & South Africa.. but I think India or SA should win..

btw, there is a Warm up match on 15th, b/w Pak-BD   lets see who wins..  Anila or Ayesha  Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Look at how putrid this......I love the youtube comments about how stupid the character of Kripa is throughout the seriesLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIsu-ZUB24&feature=related

yeah it shows how chauvinistic even girls can be! Angad can sleep with 1000 women and hes still "poor Angad" and Kripa sleeps with her lawfully wedded husband and shes called all sorts of names.....yeh kahan ka insaaf hai Bhai? Confused

na'insaafi ki baat ye hai ke that time Kripa had stooped so low aur wo harkat apne ex ke bedroom mein farmayi thi.. no sane married woman can ever consummate her marriage in her ex bedroom.. that was cheap and revolting..  the intention behind that consummation was not to save her marriage but to hurt angad and make him jealous.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickCHIPPEDCUP..NadiaZ..

Go to top