Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 52)

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Ok I'm back ! This just randomly came to me... Obviously Ekta isn't going to work with IQ again... and Im not sure if she has some problems with Neha aswell :S... I hope not !... But if she's not going to make a sequel...why doesnt she make a show similiar to this one ?? I mean she's chasing after TRP's then why wouldn't she use this show as a template and use idea's from this show that attracted the most viewers and incorporate them into a brand new show...

Eespecially since she needs a hit show atm... what better than to recycle her own idea's to do so ?

I heard she used many of the scenes from KYPH in her later shows like KMH but it just wasnt the same without Iq-Neha jodi! 
BTW while KYPH was on, not just one but 4-5 mods were on the other side, helping "you know who" LOL And that woman started bashing Neha right from the beginning, around April 2005.... I have some of those posts saved somewhere...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

They're too holy in PR for these sort of thingsWink....AK had the perfect amount of romance in kyphLOL

Their rishta is so pavitra that they havent consummated their marriage in last 2 years....LOL not like my AK who got right down to business...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bolly*_Crazed..NadiaZ..

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

I consider that bashing in the beginning of kyph to be "kind" compared to what happened afterwardsLOL

And pallavi, they just consummated last month....FINALLY ROFL

OMG Really? Big smile What a relief! (at least for Manav! ) ROFL
 I guess the fans threw them a party! LOL

BTW I was on KYPH forum at that time so I know what went on....but right from March April 2005 she started making fun of Neha's voice and acting and she dropped hints that she was the GF of the main actor.....so nasty and underhanded! I think she joined IF just to bash Neha and get importance for herself. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 08 February 2011 at 8:19pm

koolchick

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by monikaseth

LOVED Iqbal's eyes expression in this pics..
its like..  achcha, tum ko bada pata hai.. LOL
LOLLOL
And why does Neha look like she is going to kiss somebody? ROFL Kissy-Kissy....Mmmmmmuuaahhh...Embarrassed

koolchick

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Ok I'm back ! This just randomly came to me... Obviously Ekta isn't going to work with IQ again... and Im not sure if she has some problems with Neha aswell :S... I hope not !... But if she's not going to make a sequel...why doesnt she make a show similiar to this one ?? I mean she's chasing after TRP's then why wouldn't she use this show as a template and use idea's from this show that attracted the most viewers and incorporate them into a brand new show...

Eespecially since she needs a hit show atm... what better than to recycle her own idea's to do so ?

I heard she used many of the scenes from KYPH in her later shows like KMH but it just wasnt the same without Iq-Neha jodi! 
BTW while KYPH was on, not just one but 4-5 mods were on the other side, helping "you know who" LOL And that woman started bashing Neha right from the beginning, around April 2005.... I have some of those posts saved somewhere...Wink
you saved then ? I wanna see..lol maybe pm me later..if you want to... HAHA..im so sad HAHA...yeah I remember her being their commenting but only from after she told everyone she was his gf! Not before that .... hmmm...and I actually never saw any threads by her DIRECTLY bashing Neha..but you could see here and there in her posts...she wasn't fond of her !...

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

I consider that bashing in the beginning of kyph to be "kind" compared to what happened afterwardsLOL

And pallavi, they just consummated last month....FINALLY ROFL

OMG Really? Big smile What a relief! (at least for Manav! ) ROFL
 I guess the fans threw them a party! LOL

BTW I was on KYPH forum at that time so I know what went on....but right from March April 2005 she started making fun of Neha's voice and acting and she dropped hints that she was the GF of the main actor.....so nasty and underhanded! I think she joined IF just to bash Neha and get importance for herself. 

@koolchick...are you referring to dinky21 ? ( were so going to get in trouble..for discussing this...) lol
PS.OMG I remember the voice thing!....so low...
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

They're too holy in PR for these sort of thingsWink....AK had the perfect amount of romance in kyphLOL

Their rishta is so pavitra that they havent consummated their marriage in last 2 years....LOL not like my AK who got right down to business...Embarrassed
I like thatLOL HAHA... at first I was kind of like wow they already did it !  :[... before marriage ? :O... that chick is easyyyy lol...but after watching PR..i was like ??? W*F !... I think KYPH was the first show that showed such a thing...and totally proved the myth of how' all show's go downhill after the main lead consumate' ... ONLY AND ONLY KYPH could do that !

Go to top