Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

MASJID e NABVI 

Eid e Milaad un Nabi (S.A.W.W.) Mubarak to all muslims

May Prophet's teaching always remain in our hearts..Aameen!

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mahgd7HE430[/YOUTUBE]

Meetha Meetha Hai Mere Muhammad Ka Naam
by Dr Aamir Liaquat Hussain

Happy Listening! ðŸ˜Š
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today is 16th February..  Its a memorable day  for IN/AK lover..
watch this episode.. you can understand why i am saying its amemorable day..
this beautiful romantic episode telecasted  on  tthis day 16th feb 2006..

Enjoy..😃

Also watch that BEUTIFUL ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S  DAY EPISODE... Ohhh  I have ever seen such a romantic scene on TV or movie also.. Look how natural they are..

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 13 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Today is 16th February..  Its a memorable day  for IN/AK lover..

watch this episode.. you can understand why i am saying its amemorable day..
this beautiful romantic episode telecasted  on  tthis day 16th feb 2006..

Enjoy..😃

Also watch that BEUTIFUL ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S  DAY EPISODE... Ohhh  I have ever seen such a romantic scene on TV or movie also.. Look how natural they are..

Thank you so much for this...Whenever the song Pyar kiya to Nibhana comes on I always think of A-K.....And this was where I frist heard of the song Ab Na Ja...and I completely fell in love with it..!!! So Beautiful and song completely dedicated to AK....😊
perdida thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

16th April 2006-Kripa was so happy to know that she is preggy,But the doctor just spoilt everything.And that Dadi always keeps on giving wrong advices.She should have told Angad the truth at that time.Atleast Angad would not have dreamt so much then.Suddenly his dreams broke.So painful for both of them.

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

16th April 2006-Kripa was so happy to know that she is preggy,But the doctor just spoilt everything.And that Dadi always keeps on giving wrong advices.She should have told Angad the truth at that time.Atleast Angad would not have dreamt so much then.Suddenly his dreams broke.So painful for both of them.

Oh Yea I never liked Daadi...She always chose Kripa over Angad even when he was right. And Angad trusted her the most but Daadi always sided with Kripa...I did not like Daadi one bit..!!!😡
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

1st of all The date was Not 16th April It was 16th Feb... 2ndly after  pregnancy report    Angad Kripa scenes became     more cute acc to me, Though it was Prithvi's baby But Angad thought it is his .. Then  he started act like would be father and took care of his lovely wife , and we have seen some romantic unforgettable  cute scenes of  this lovebirds... like Angad is cooking, knitting socks,giving bed tea to his preganant wife, ''jaise woh Kripa ko apna palko mein beetha liya'' That was a great treat to us.. so actually  it didnt affect us..
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail

Lovely ssaba.. wonderful work.. All are my fav scenes..
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
OMG here after ages 😔