Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ayesha a women can get pregnant from first night
btw not all events happened day after another except for Consummation in the cottage
&Party in Khanna House,Niraj sharma approaching Kripa.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

🀣🀣

But he's very appealing for the eyesπŸ˜†

I see what you and Jonaki mean....Nadia and I had perceived the whole thing differently when the show aired😊

@Amrita HI5 Partner
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
**HAPPY BIRTHDAY IQBAL KHAN
many returns of the day
wish u all happiness and success
may ALLAH fulfill all your wishes and dreams.**
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks  Nadia,Pallavi didi, JONAKI, annuji.... cant stay away from my  fav couple...AK ki baat  ho raha hai aur mai na aaun?? Ho Nehi sakta....Ho Nehi sakta...πŸ˜ƒ
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
@Nadia-Watch all the episodes from epi 170 to 194.You will get to know what I meant.

Since we are all having confusions about the rape scene if anyone has a twitter account he/she can ask MIK whether or not Angad raped Kripa.
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

@Nadia-Watch all the episodes from epi 170 to 194.You will get to know what I meant.

Since we are all having confusions about the rape scene if anyone has a twitter account he/she can ask MIK whether or not Angad raped Kripa.

GOOD IDEA ! All of us ask him  ! He has to reply to one of us ! πŸ˜†
And then finally this discussion will end once and for all!!

So who has Iqbal on their twitter?πŸ˜†
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

GOOD IDEA ! All of us ask him  ! He has to reply to one of us ! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........OMG...If we all asked him...he would probably think his fans are super duper crazy...Like out of all the things they are asking me this......LOLLLLLLLLL....I wonder if he would remember or know....hmmmm...πŸ€”
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annu127

ohh plzzzz sudhirm.. it wasn't an entertaining scene at all.. it was a heart wrenching scene where a married woman was getting raped by her own husband..😭

Yes, it was very disturbing to see Angad rape Kripa, even we didnt want to believe it, I was in denial of the whole thing till we confirmed it from production house! 
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annu127

why not..  it wasn't like if kripa didn't consummate that moment.. then prithvi would have died from grief..πŸ˜†  and here the Q is not she should have consummated in angad's room or she shouldnt have.. the point is she did it and that makes her cheap disgusting woman..🀒

and who says Angad was dhoodh ka dhula .. he was aik # ka leechad .. dono aik hi thaali ke chattey battey thay.. Damini was sooo right.. u both deserve each other!!πŸ˜‰

IT WAS NOT Angad's bedroom! It was his GUEST ROOM!  No, Prithvi would NOT go home with Kripa at that time, he was very upset and crying . So she had to do it there. And she called Angad to make him hear he had lost, that she was moving ahead with Prithvi, she didnt call him to make him overhear their consummation. That was just the nasty connotation given to the scene by Kripa haters at that time, people who had a perverted way of thinking.