Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 16)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

control Ayesha..  Iqbal cannot do another serial.. playing opp NB means he would have to play an imp role here too.. how is that possible dear? he shoots for SSBS for almost whole day.. so where is the time for this one.. Confused
How can I control?My heart is beating faster.Why can't he do another show.The show is women-centeric so he will not have to shoot very long for the show.and the best solution is ending Sangini.Sangini is wasting talent of MIK,AG,Binni,Aruna etc.

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I didn't saw any promo of the show.If the show is suppossed to go on air from January 5 then they should start to air the promos.

chalo, from now and onwards I'll have to watch Colors 24/7, only for this promos of  NB's upcoming show.. LOL

I watch Colours but still idn't notice any promo.This show will deffo do good.The concept is good.The show has a huge chance of being very successful.
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged

control Ayesha..  Iqbal cannot do another serial.. playing opp NB means he would have to play an imp role here too.. how is that possible dear? he shoots for SSBS for almost whole day.. so where is the time for this one.. Confused
How can I control?My heart is beating faster.Why can't he do another show.The show is women-centeric so he will not have to shoot very long for the show.and the best solution is ending Sangini.Sangini is wasting talent of MIK,AG,Binni,Aruna etc.

Sangini ka naam mat lo, otherwise u'll get another warning..Wink

@ black..   tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkarr..Big smile

and if Im not wrong Iqbal has always been interested in playing strong lead roles.. even if SSBS ends tonite, no chance of doing a  women centric show.. Ermm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged

I didn't saw any promo of the show.If the show is suppossed to go on air from January 5 then they should start to air the promos.

chalo, from now and onwards I'll have to watch Colors 24/7, only for this promos of  NB's upcoming show.. LOL

I watch Colours but still idn't notice any promo.This show will deffo do good.The concept is good.The show has a huge chance of being very successful.

btw, is this show replacing Big Boss??  
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Sangini ka naam mat lo, otherwise u'll get another warning..Wink
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.I haven't got any warning till now though.Big smile

@ black..   tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkarr..Big smile
Embarrassed

and if Im not wrong Iqbal has always been interested in playing strong lead roles.. even if SSBS ends tonite, no chance of doing a  women centric show.. Ermm
CryCryCryYesI know.He is only intereste in male centeric and love stories.
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged

btw, is this show replacing Big Boss??  
I think so.Because only that time slot is empty.BTW,did you see the pics of the male lead I posted?
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
haan, is he playing opp NB.. looks younger than her.. Thumbs Down

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged

haan, is he playing opp NB.. looks younger than her.. Thumbs Down

No he is playing oppo the girl Samrin.he will look like NB's younger bro.SleepyNB's hero is not finalized.Embarrassed

Go to top