~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 141)

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

yes i'll do it Ayesha and yeah Anila got involved with u all she just love to debate.
Anila Samhalo Apne Apko.Koi Galad Kadam Mat Uthao warna Lene Ke Dene Parjayege.LOL

hum dheet hein..Cool  kabhi nahin sudhreinge..Evil Smile  karlo jo karna hai.. LOL Wink

agar Nadia ne mujhe laal jhandi dikhaai, then i'll make another FC..
really?so this is a fake club
"The Real KYPH Fan Club"  (only debaters and Iqbal criticizers are welcome here).. Tongue
i am deff not in

LOL

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
next time i won't upload pics,u guys don't even appreciate or press the like button bcoz i am not doing it for myself its for u.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246love_KYPHkoolchick

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
guys what u dislike about Angad?
i need all the members to participate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Here in my country,on 21st match its the first day of spring and we celebrate MOTHER's Day
so HAPPY MOTHER'S day to all the mothers in this world and especially
 TO~~** MY BELOVED MOTHER**~~
*luv u*

Edited by angadkripa_fan - 21 March 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246love_KYPHkoolchicksudhirm_2007pallavi25CHIPPEDCUP

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Siddu246love_KYPH..NadiaZ..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Happy Holi to all!!!!!

I agree Siddu, the way he manhandled Sheetal was so out of character, even for him. But then the only reason Angad did that was so that creatives could make the twist in the story to separate AK againUnhappy

I am completely against a Man hitting a women in any way but it does happen. And I dont mind them showing it if it goes with the character. And they gave Angad the most pathetic reasoning as to why he mishandled Sheetal. It was ridiculous and just didn't make sense for the character. I remember when I was watching it I was totally disgusted and just couldn't believe my eyes that they showed Angad, our Rock star who had started to grow out of his immaturity and become responsible to be doing such a heinous act. I am sure they could have shown another way to separate A-K...Truly disappointing from the Cvs and writers..Thumbs DownThumbs Down

koolchickCHIPPEDCUP..NadiaZ..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

where is Nadia and Sidra??

missing them.. Unhappy

Awwww..Jaani I am right here..Hug...baas mera yeh kambakht time zone...Ab mein kya karoon..Unhappy....I wish I could join in when you all are online...You guys have so much fun....CryCryCry......And I wouldn't have to Spam so Much...LOLLOL

Originally posted by Siddu246

aur anila bas ye jaane ke he might have been offered either supporting roles or shows which had to be air on small channels..  big stars avoid karte hein aise shows..  waise ye bhi souchne waali baat hai ke why such a gr8 actor remained jobless for 2 yrs.. why he didn't get any good role..Ermm 

I didn't say script is always written in advance.. but when a new show starts then its first 3 months script is always ready, this is what I believe.. PH def shows what they want to show.. and like Sudhirm said earlier that if they don't get good response from the viewers then they start to change the whole script, story and everything.. like in kyph, Ekta didn't need to change anything and whatever we saw till AK first break up, it was already written or decided.. if u remember Amit Tandon (prithvi)'s Popcorn interview(SBS type show).. that time KYPH was hardly 2 weeks old but Amit had literally revealed the story of its first 2 months.. the main A-K-P track.. of coarse not in detail but the main points.. remember, how Anjali Abrol had refused to play Pihu.. coz she  said she heard the script and felt that other female lead would get more screen time.. in his first interview after signing Sangini.. iqbal said SSBS has a brilliant script means he def read something naa.. if u say Sangini's first 3 months script was not written in advance then on what basis he said that.. 

btw, I loved they way u said Jaani!  looks adorable!!Embarrassed

yeah, to prove my point, I had to..LOL but u didn't tell me that how a 37 yrs old actor like Hiten can get a lead role in any serial, inside or outside Balaji?? Ermm doing cameos and supporting roles are their  majburi coz this is what they are getting these days.. well, atleast in india, popular shows are never shut down within 2, 3 yrs.. it all depends its rating.. if it is good or acceptable to the channel then the show runs till eternity.. and all telly actors are mentally prepared to receive their sudden last big fat check.. they know this could happen to them, if these actor can get 40,000 per epi which they dont derserve to get it then they should also be prepared for anything worse, and they are btw.. areyy I heard Rakhi Sawant is coming in comedy circus.. ab wo dekhoongi..LOL I love her nautankis..Thumbs Up

bhaii, khud se thodi naa koi apni age batata hai..Wink I'll turn 23 this july..  yeah, in paki serials age is never a barrier for getting a lead role.. even a 35+ woman can easily get a lead role and plays her age..

even i don't.. i watch Qaid e Tanhai, comes on Fridays only.. aur ye SSBS..thats it! my friend has recommended one paki serial Daam, ages ago.. I have to see it on Utube lekin mood hi nahin ban raha.. even I don't like to watch movies.. mujhe har movie bakwaas lagti hai..LOL movies are released on Fridays but we paki watch that movie on cable by Sunday or Monday to the max..Wink  I usually watch them for 20 odd min then flip the channel..Sleepy

yeah I agreed with u to an extant.

tumhare iqbal miya ke kaam hi aise hein ke how can I agree on anything with an obsessed fan of him..

lekin khwab mein wo sab kuch ho toh uska koi faida nahin hota..D'oh bas din acha guzar jaata hai sab yaad karte huye..Day DreamingLOL aur dignity doesn't matter here.. history says badi begum's shauher had defended all her kartoot in media during kyph days.. remember Sidra, Aap yahan kisi ko paane nahin jaa rahe, haasil karna chahte ho..Wink coz he's still gunn gaaing of badi begum..D'ohLOL

Why not, Im always there for u.. but its Babaji's hukum that one has to show up for his darshan.. kaam nikalwaane ke liye his darshan is important.. ho sakta hai tumhein koi taveez dein written by some peogen's blood..LOLLOL

That is a good question why such an amazing actor stayed jobless for that long but it's not about so much about acting anymore. Even bad actors are getting great roles..its about popularity..its about Demand...which Iqbals decreased day by day...his demand went down not just from producers but the audience. And also that producers look for younger fresher faces that wont ask for to much money. All these type of factors come into starting a new show also.

Yes I am sure a script is ready for the first 3 months but I think for most shows including Sangini, as it went on they changed the script.. Remember the track when Gauri was kicked out of her house and Her and Rudra spent the whole night out making puri's.etc...well that one freaking night lasted like 3 weeks...Ufff...never ending.. but they saw the trps go up so they extended the track...Most shows do that...They do have a plan/script to show the actors etc but they do change it from what the response is from the audience. And I think Sangini was definitely changed. There is no doubt about it.

Botox here in the USA is considered a negative aspect especially when it comes to acting..So I guess people have different thinking's about it. I have seen people with Botox and believe me the outcome is just Gross.Dead.But anyways rehne do yeh topic..

Acha tujhe acha laga ke maine tujhe Jaani ka....LOLLOL...You know I didn't even realize I had said it but I usually call people Jaani or some other pet name when I really really really like that person...BlushingBlushing..Toh I guess you'll be hearing that a lot from me now on...EmbarrassedBig smileWink....Aur you can call me Siddu if you like...Only people I like get the permission to call me that..I am very strict about it...If someone calls me Siddu without permission mein bohat offended hojati hoon....AngryLOLLOL....but I like everyone here so its okay..SmileWink

I think Hiten is a bad example to chose because he has done the "older" roles. He has played a father to a 20yr old. He has grayed his hair and put on those bhuddha type chashmas. So he knows the audience would easily accept him in older type role. But..But..But...I still think he can get a lead role if he wanted to. But most likely that lead role would come from balaji. I think hussain is a better example to choose from. He has done plenty of reality shows which has kept him in the lime light after his show ended and the audience could easily accept him back. I think if you want to get a lead role you should keep your self somewhat in the limelight. I mean you dont have to be everywhere but if doing an interview or doing a reality show or become a host for a show etc...As long as you can keep most of your popularity intact, or shall I say keep some sort of connection with your audience then I think you can be offered a lead role. You cant just ek dum se disappear and expect people to have the same taste and mind set when you left...People get use to seeing you everyday. So when you are not there people get use that too.

Haye tujhe Rakhi Sawant pasand hai..Yuck...DeadLOL...Woh toh pata nahi kya cheez hai...Lekin haan she is funny sometimes but Uff sometimes I just feel like putting her in a burka..LOL.And She looks like a Man...Dead

OooooMmmmmGggggg...Yaar teri Berday July mein hain...Yaar mine too....Haila...ShockedShocked....acha acha itna bhi shocking nahi hai...LOL...Acha whats the date....tell me..tell me...I bet we are around each others dates....ErmmTongue

I think the audience in paki actually prefer watching older actors rather then the young actors. I see that people get attracted to shows where they know who the actors and writers of the show are. Ammi jab naam dekhti hain kisne drama likha hai she knows it will be worth watching.

I have stopped watching movies all togehter. Ab toh kuch zada hi bakwaas movies aarahi hain. All these new actors and actress are ek dum Yuck...Uff cant stand them...I totally miss the 90's era of BW movies...But the Last movie I saw was Dabaang in the cinemas...oh and Band Baaja Barat.but that on youtube,,.

Yes you agreed to an extent..lekin Agree toh kiya na...Big smileBig smile....Aur ek din woh zaroor din aayga where you do agree with an obsessed fan of his...Zaroor Aayega...!!!!!!!..Evil SmileBig smileBig smile

Waise who do you like..I mean who do you fancy..Embarrassed?? Tujhe kaun sa ladka smart lagta hai...???WinkLOL

Agar acha din guzar jata hain usme burahi kya hai...Unki yaadion mein khush aur woh meri yaadion mein khush...Day DreamingWink

Yeh toh achi baat hai ke woh badi begum ki defending kari hai...Iska matlab hua ke woh meri bhi karenge..well jab karno ho...not that mein unko koi chance doongi..Wink lekin its good to know for a begum that your shahuer has your back no matter what...he will support you through out...Its called sacha pyar Jaani..Aur if history says he has defended her then I know he will defend in the future. And I am glad he did. Its his right to and if he didn't then it would been not normal..na...it had become such a serious issue...he of course had to say something.??

Aur woh taveez tujhe pehni hoogai na...mujhe toh nahi na..
Tu hi ja darshan ke liye phir toh tu hi pehne woh peogen's blood wali taveez. LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Siddu246 - 21 March 2011 at 9:24pm
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Anila darling-Itni Bholi maat Bano.Us Din tumne Bhi Toh Kkusum ke bare Mein Baat Kar Rahi Thi.
i didnt discuss it.. just said Kumud married thrice and loved G-K chemistry.. thats it!   and i was the one who said that we shouldnt talk abt other shows.. 

Why is it that everyone loves to critisize MIK(including me)?Is he the only actor to commit mistakes?
 def not.. Iqbal is NOT the only actor who commits mistakes.. but this is the kyph FC so we can only talk abt him and Neha naa..  and Neha is a thorough professional.. never did anything stupid( i guess)..  aur Iqbal miya.. ???? Embarrassed

LOL GALTI PE GALTI GALTI PE GALTI....LOLLOLLOL

Hey Iqbal is NOT the only actor to make mistakes...I am sure Neha has made a lot too...
I know for sure she has...Evil SmileWink

Edited by Siddu246 - 22 March 2011 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

Go to top