CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Anila darling-Itni Bholi maat Bano.Us Din tumne Bhi Toh Kkusum ke bare Mein Baat Kar Rahi Thi.
i didnt discuss it.. just said Kumud married thrice and loved G-K chemistry.. thats it!   and i was the one who said that we shouldnt talk abt other shows.. 

Why is it that everyone loves to critisize MIK(including me)?Is he the only actor to commit mistakes?
 def not.. Iqbal is NOT the only actor who commits mistakes.. but this is the kyph FC so we can only talk abt him and Neha naa..  and Neha is a thorough professional.. never did anything stupid( i guess)..  aur Iqbal miya.. ???? Embarrassed

LOL GALTI PE GALTI GALTI PE GALTI....LOLLOLLOL

Sudhirm remember the other day.. when u were an Iqbal fan and i was replying u on his behalf.. Wink
abhi bhi dil kar raha hai.. lekin yahan lene ke dene pad jaaeinge.. D'ohLOL

hey hey I am still his fan.. But not his GALTI'S  Abhi Abhi to aap hi batayi ji  Neha  never did anything stupid (like) miyaji..LOL

oyeee pagal..LOL did i say u are not an Iqbal fan.. Im talking abt that conversation which we did last yr i guess.. where u were asking Qs to me as an Iqbal fan and i was replying on his behalf..      bhooli hui hoon daastan.. guzra hua khayaal hoon..    wo waali post.. yaad aaya??LOL
Can i get a copy of that post?LOL

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Anila darling-Itni Bholi maat Bano.Us Din tumne Bhi Toh Kkusum ke bare Mein Baat Kar Rahi Thi.
i didnt discuss it.. just said Kumud married thrice and loved G-K chemistry.. thats it!   and i was the one who said that we shouldnt talk abt other shows.. 

Why is it that everyone loves to critisize MIK(including me)?Is he the only actor to commit mistakes?
 def not.. Iqbal is NOT the only actor who commits mistakes.. but this is the kyph FC so we can only talk abt him and Neha naa..  and Neha is a thorough professional.. never did anything stupid( i guess)..  aur Iqbal miya.. ???? Embarrassed

Sudhirm remember the other day.. when u were an Iqbal fan and i was replying u on his behalf.. Wink

hey hey I am still his fan.. But not his GALTI'S  Abhi Abhi to aap hi batayi ji  Neha  never did anything stupid (like) miyaji..LOL

oyeee pagal..LOL did i say u are not an Iqbal fan.. Im talking abt that conversation which we did last yr i guess.. where u were asking Qs to me as an Iqbal fan and i was replying on his behalf..      bhooli hui hoon daastan.. guzra hua khayaal hoon..    wo waali post.. yaad aaya??LOL
Can i get a copy of that post?LOL

but now i feel it could have been much better..  LOL

Edited by annu127 - 21 March 2011 at 12:39pm
sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL Woh bhuli dastan lo phir yaad aa gaye...  But Now you cant   give answer on behalf of him,coz you dont know what  you will say..LOLLOLSangini ne aap ko chup kara diya.. ..
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Oh Thanks anila.Yes I have also read that topic years ago.It hurt me a lot.I have some questions to some Neha fans for past three years.But I don't know should I ask it?It may cause some troubles.
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Oh Thanks anila.Yes I have also read that topic years ago.It hurt me a lot.I have some questions to some Neha fans for past three years.But I don't know should I ask it?It may cause some troubles.

i read that post again.. why did u get hurt Confused    we were just pulling his leg naa..

well, if its related to her personal life (shaadi, divorce), then rehne do..

otherwise, why not..
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL Woh bhuli dastan lo phir yaad aa gaye...  But Now you cant   give answer on behalf of him,coz you dont know what  you will say..LOLLOLSangini ne aap ko chup kara diya.. ..

naa naa.. i feel just opposite..  Embarrassed

anyways, on a serious note.. i'll support Iqbal for his decision of taking Sangini..

like i said before that doing SSBS  is better than doing nothing.. 
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

@Nadia-Will you mind if I start a discussion on"What you disliked most about Kripa?"Wink
I can feel Sudhir is running behind me holding a knife.LOL
i knew u were going to ask this question and Kripa was the next Q.

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

yes i'll do it Ayesha and yeah Anila got involved with u all she just love to debate.

hailaaaaa..  whats going on here D'oh

shup raho Annu ji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Go to top