Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 134)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

@Anila u are funny,next time when i am not here don't let them talk about other shows or actors.

ur wish is my command!!!Wink LOL

ok, reply to ur pm in an hr.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246love_KYPHsudhirm_2007CHIPPEDCUP..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

ALHAMDOULILLAH, Pakistan finished at top of group A..Clap

GO PAKISTAN GO!!! Thumbs Up  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KripAngad4everCHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
if India wins tomorrow, then they'll meet aussies in the QF.. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Happy  Holi to all my friends...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH..NadiaZ..

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

[QUOTE=JONAKIHATESYOU]

Ekta never offerred Neha any roles like he offerred MIK Kavyanjali,KTH and even KAA during KYPH days.Maybe she was never close to Neha,She was close to MIk at one point of time but now there is nothing left.

[/QUOWell Neha,MIK and Amit were all offered for roles in Kyunki when Kyunki took its third generation leap.Ekta needed big names to promote Kyunki's generation leap.Neha was offerred the role of Archita which was a dumb role.Neha refused it as it was not possible for her to work in two shows simultaneously as Kyunki had a big  star cast and the supporting actors have to wait a long to shoot their scenes.MIK was offerred the role of Abeer.He didn't refuse it but Ekta herself removed MIk as MIK was doing both KKavyanjali and KYPH at that time.I was happy that both of them didn't do the show until Archita and Abeer got married.And I said oops I missed MIK-Neha chemistry.LOLLOLLOLLOL
TE]

Hey JONAKI ,I cant understand if you knew that Ekta  offered  Neha a role  in kyunki  then why did you say this?

Ekta never offerred Neha any roles like he offerred MIK Kavyanjali,KTH and even KAA during KYPH days.Maybe she was never close to Neha,She was close to MIk at one point of time but now there is nothing left.

ConfusedConfusedConfused
sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Don't this pics remind you of KYPH Holi scene.Angad was devastated so he went to celebrate his Holi with Misti.Kripa camme there to wish Angad.First Angad made a face but then he also said to Kripa,"Tum Yahan Bhir Min Kyun Aya?Agar Baby Ko Kuch Ho Jaye."What a dialouge and what amazing expressions.

Wow Fab pics..(Why cant they make Gauri look like this in Sangini).....I really liked the holi scene..Angad was protective of Kripa....I liked how he said "Please Take care of yourself and Go Home...then the sad KYPH BG music starts"..LOL....Gosh he has such a sexy English accent.....Both Iqbal and Neha have good dictation...Smile

Aap Gauri ko chahe jitna hi white black green Red Yellow  pahenao ''RESULT WILL BE THE SAME'''LOLLOLLOLLOL
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Originally posted by annu127

[QUOTE=JONAKIHATESYOU]

[/QUOWell Neha,MIK and Amit were all offered for roles in Kyunki when Kyunki took its third generation leap.Ekta needed big names to promote Kyunki's generation leap.Neha was offerred the role of Archita which was a dumb role.Neha refused it as it was not possible for her to work in two shows simultaneously as Kyunki had a big  star cast and the supporting actors have to wait a long to shoot their scenes.MIK was offerred the role of Abeer.He didn't refuse it but Ekta herself removed MIk as MIK was doing both KKavyanjali and KYPH at that time.I was happy that both of them didn't do the show until Archita and Abeer got married.And I said oops I missed MIK-Neha chemistry.LOLLOLLOLLOL
TE]

Hey JONAKI ,I cant understand if you knew that Ekta  offered  Neha a role  in kyunki  then why did you say this?

ConfusedConfusedConfused
Ekta offerred MIK some strong roles but the role which was supposed to be played by Neha was a very insignificant role.She just wanted Neha as a promoting factor for the 3rd generation.A publicity stunt to attract the viewers but MIK was offerred strong roles by Ekta.See his role in Kkavyanjali was very important and he was there till end.That's why I said Neha was not offerred by Ekta like MIK.Ekta just wanted to use Thanks neha didn't do that role.Neha's popularity to increase some viewers and after that she would have sidelined her.

Go to top