Nice Post :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

You know I use to and still do think about which roles were offered to him. I know none of them were from Balaji. So those shows are out of the running. There has been many news shows that have started but have also ended so honestly ab yeh sirf Iqbal..Allah aur woh PH hi jaane kaun se shows he was offered...ErmmConfused

aur anila bas ye jaane ke he might have been offered either supporting roles or shows which had to be air on small channels..  big stars avoid karte hein aise shows..  waise ye bhi souchne waali baat hai ke why such a gr8 actor remained jobless for 2 yrs.. why he didn't get any good role..Ermm 

No, No No...The script is not written 3 months in advance...The Cvs and PH goes with the how story is shaping up. If they start seeing a good amount of TRPs then they usually end up extending the tracks. Thats with every serial. The script is written as the track goes on. Many times they even change the script. The Cvs just know the main points such as R-G friendship..marriage..Pihu etc..but they dont know how to get there..They go with the flow of how the audience is liking it or not.  Iqbal only probably got the first weeks of the script. And Now dont say that even with the first weeks draft of the script he chose wrong..The first weeks of shows are usually introductory...A actor never knows where the story is headed.. But he knew of his character 's roles and how he would be throughout in the first couple of months of it. Actors in the telly are usually given the character's script rather then the shows becasue they write it as the show progresses along. 

I didn't say script is always written in advance.. but when a new show starts then its first 3 months script is always ready, this is what I believe.. PH def shows what they want to show.. and like Sudhirm said earlier that if they don't get good response from the viewers then they start to change the whole script, story and everything.. like in kyph, Ekta didn't need to change anything and whatever we saw till AK first break up, it was already written or decided.. if u remember Amit Tandon (prithvi)'s Popcorn interview(SBS type show).. that time KYPH was hardly 2 weeks old but Amit had literally revealed the story of its first 2 months.. the main A-K-P track.. of coarse not in detail but the main points.. remember, how Anjali Abrol had refused to play Pihu.. coz she  said she heard the script and felt that other female lead would get more screen time.. in his first interview after signing Sangini.. iqbal said SSBS has a brilliant script means he def read something naa.. if u say Sangini's first 3 months script was not written in advance then on what basis he said that.. 

Okay botox is bad. Bad. Bad for an actor who does his main acting through his expressions and eyes. In BW the real actors such as aamir khan...dont get botox..SRK needs botox badly but he still hasn't gotten it becasue he knows that would be end of his romantic hero look expressions.!!! Exercising and getting cosmetic surgery are two very different things hun. Very different. I see the hollywood actors and they have tons of botox and are all expressionless. I am telling you if Iqbal ever did...jaani YOU would be the first one to say Gosh look how expressionless he has gotten. He use to be such an amazing actor but after botox there is nothing.. I can bet on that..Big smileWink...Yea AG is good too..She is great as psycho Pihu..Her and Iqbal share great chemistry and it would have been awesome to see them opposite each other...Smile

well, is botox good or bad, that's a completely different topic.. and i have a lil knowledge of it but the thing is few BW celebs have gotten it.. and I wasn't comparing exercising and getting cosmetic surgery at all.. I said when it is required for ur profession then u have to do it, to someone who likes to play younger roles like Saif did it for Love Aajkal, even Aamir for ghajini and 3 idiots.. if actors start playing characters acc to their age then there is no need of doing such things but this is not the case.. wrinkles have started appearing around iqbal eyes and it looks obvious.. of coarse he hides it with make up which is fine..  if I said its time for him to get his first shot of Botox, I said it jokingly.. I know he is still young for botox treatment.. but after 40, if iqbal remains adamant that he wont play a father's role.. phir toh ye treatment banta hai..Wink   btw we guys have already discussed this topic in the previous thread that how iqbal looks tired and aged day by day..  btw, I loved they way u said Jaani!  looks adorable!!Embarrassed

Mmm..you have done your research..You know the ages of all actors...LOL....Well all these actors are Ekta's actors....so yea she would be the one to offer them a lead role if she wanted to. And most of these actors know the competition they have to face today. That's why they prefer doing cameos and supporting roles and that's why many of them have moved on to reality shows instead. I still think Iqbal can get a lead role but he would just have to share the title with someone. 2 male leads. And a daily soap does not have security of money. Soaps are shut down by channels a regular basis. You could lose your job any moment. At least for a movie you get you know how much you are getting at the end. In soaps you dont know when it will be your last big fat check. Aur Sangini ab to zaroor paanch saal tak chalega....I know they cant take away your daily dose of laughter so fast...Big smileBig smileWink

yeah, to prove my point, I had to..LOL but u didn't tell me that how a 37 yrs old actor like Hiten can get a lead role in any serial, inside or outside Balaji?? Ermm doing cameos and supporting roles are their  majburi coz this is what they are getting these days.. well, atleast in india, popular shows are never shut down within 2, 3 yrs.. it all depends its rating.. if it is good or acceptable to the channel then the show runs till eternity.. and all telly actors are mentally prepared to receive their sudden last big fat check.. they know this could happen to them, if these actor can get 40,000 per epi which they dont derserve to get it then they should also be prepared for anything worse, and they are btw.. areyy I heard Rakhi Sawant is coming in comedy circus.. ab wo dekhoongi..LOL I love her nautankis..Thumbs Up

Ab Age ki itni baat horahi hai tum ne to apni age hi nahi batai...How old are you?? Enough to get a lead role...??LOLLOLWink

bhaii, khud se thodi naa koi apni age batata hai..Wink I'll turn 23 this july..  yeah, in paki serials age is never a barrier for getting a lead role.. even a 35+ woman can easily get a lead role and plays her age..

Sorry yaar I haven't watched paki serials for a while now..Don't get much time. But heard that one was good..Ammi aur Abbu dekh te hain and then tell me about it sometimes.

even i don't.. i watch Qaid e Tanhai, comes on Fridays only.. aur ye SSBS..thats it! my friend has recommended one paki serial Daam, ages ago.. I have to see it on Utube lekin mood hi nahin ban raha.. even I don't like to watch movies.. mujhe har movie bakwaas lagti hai..LOL movies are released on Fridays but we paki watch that movie on cable by Sunday or Monday to the max..Wink  I usually watch them for 20 odd min then flip the channel..Sleepy

Whoa hold up did Anila Madam actually agree somewhat with me on something... Haila...PartyDancing.....

yeah I agreed with u to an extant.

Too bad it had nothing to do with Iqbal....So no Partying.Thumbs Down..

tumhare iqbal miya ke kaam hi aise hein ke how can I agree on anything with an obsessed fan of him..

I agree that they should care more about quailty then quanity...Like for example..Star one made all of its shows 6 days a week now...Now when they did that everyone was happy to get an extra day of there fav show but as you would realize later on that it was Bad move by the channel. All the shows have ended up doing poorly script wise. The story became slow and draggy...The shows lost the charm and quality that made the shows amazing. This was clear case of bad decision making by chaanel heads of choosing quanity over quality. Man such amazing show was ruined.

actors are happy that they are getting extra money.. channels are happy that they don't need to produce any new shows for the weekends.. viewers khush getting extra dose of their fav jodi..  poor writers! I feel bad for them, always under pressure for writing nonstop for their main characters..

Haan chalo rukhsati bhi aur jo jo bhi rukhsati ke baad hote hain woh bhi...Sab chalega...LOLLOL...Not under estimating badi begum but must understand choti begum is No Less...choti begum knows how to win her battles and that too with dignity unlike someone..!!! Wink

lekin khwab mein wo sab kuch ho toh uska koi faida nahin hota..D'oh bas din acha guzar jaata hai sab yaad karte huye..Day DreamingLOL aur dignity doesn't matter here.. history says badi begum's shauher had defended all her kartoot in media during kyph days.. remember Sidra, Aap yahan kisi ko paane nahin jaa rahe, haasil karna chahte ho..Wink coz he's still gunn gaaing of badi begum..D'ohLOL

Mmm be prepared for anything...Haila...well as long as meri pyari well wisher hai aur woh mujhe right direction pe lehke jaygi toh I think I can take any challenge....what say well wisher..???LOLLOLWink

Why not, Im always there for u.. but its Babaji's hukum that one has to show up for his darshan.. kaam nikalwaane ke liye his darshan is important.. ho sakta hai tumhein koi taveez dein written by some peogen's blood..LOLLOL

Edited by annu127 - 19 March 2011 at 3:25pm
gujunpyo IF-Sizzlerz
gujunpyo
gujunpyo

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
happy holi guys :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHAnnu....NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Anila-Isn't all Indian Channels banned on Pakistan?Then how come you watch them?

no no.. all indian news channels and Zee, Imagine tv are banned.. I watch sangini online naa..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

Go to top