Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 131)

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Ekta offered Neha a role in ''Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi''' But Neha refused it, Then she offered Neha the lead role of her serial ''Khwaish''' But Neha again refused it  coz   this serial was Dubai based and Neha didnt want to stay there ....

which role she was offered in Kyunki..  and why she refused it..
which role I   dont know ...Why she refused that also i dont know ,But when Ekta offered her that time she was doing KYPH..  I think  thats why  she didnt want  to do it..

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Ekta offered Neha a role in ''Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi''' But Neha refused it, Then she offered Neha the lead role of her serial ''Khwaish''' But Neha again refused it  coz   this serial was Dubai based and Neha didnt want to stay there ....

which role she was offered in Kyunki..  and why she refused it..
Well Neha,MIK and Amit were all offered for roles in Kyunki when Kyunki took its third generation leap.Ekta needed big names to promote Kyunki's generation leap.Neha was offerred the role of Archita which was a dumb role.Neha refused it as it was not possible for her to work in two shows simultaneously as Kyunki had a big  star cast and the supporting actors have to wait a long to shoot their scenes.MIK was offerred the role of Abeer.He didn't refuse it but Ekta herself removed MIk as MIK was doing both KKavyanjali and KYPH at that time.I was happy that both of them didn't do the show until Archita and Abeer got married.And I said oops I missed MIK-Neha chemistry.LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHSiddu246Annu..koolchick

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@Sidra-Then how old are you?Can you guess how old am I? Embarrassed
Yes I also read in an interview of MIk that he loves to get money but he never seemed so otherwise he would not have left Balaji and CHA.He valued his family and his personal interest more than his career.

Don't worry I will only be his secretary as Geet was Maan's.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
@Aisha...Wow girl you have a really good memory..I mean you remember all the story lines..characters..and what happened behind the scenes drama with all the actors and PH...ShockedSmile

How weird would it have been to see Iqbal and Neha in Kyunki...Man that would have been something..Ermm..Can you tell me who were cast instead of them..??

Okay I am 23...you were close...Smile...Umm I have no idea how old you are..I am bad at guessing someones age..Thumbs Down...Mmmmmm..Ermm I am guessing you are in your 20's....I hope your not younger then that..Cuz your too smart to be a teenager...
LOL..I am guessing your around my age...ErmmSmile

Yea that's the discussion Anila and I are having that he did put his family first which is fine..I mean who doesn't but he just did it at the wrong time. He really could have handled it better. And could have come out the winner both ways.

And Iqbal already has a secretary like Geet and that's ME..Big smile....Sorry you can be Tasha or Sasha...I am his Geet...BlushingWinkSmile

Edited by Siddu246 - 16 March 2011 at 7:38pm

CHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

@Aisha...Wow girl you have a really good memory..I mean you remember all the story lines..characters..and what happened behind the scenes drama with all the actors and PH...ShockedSmile

Ayesha has done PhD in Balaji Tele Films.. Smile

Siddu246

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

How weird would it have been to see Iqbal and Neha in Kyunki...Man that would have been something..Ermm..Can you tell me who were cast instead of them..??

Okay I am 23...you were close...Smile...Umm I have no idea how old you are..I am bad at guessing someones age..Thumbs Down...Mmmmmm..Ermm I am guessing you are in your 20's....I hope your not younger then that..Cuz your too smart to be a teenager...
LOL..I am guessing your around my age...ErmmSmile

Yea that's the discussion Anila and I are having that he did put his family first which is fine..I mean who doesn't but he just did it at the wrong time. He really could have handled it better. And could have come out the winner both ways.

And Iqbal already has a secretary like Geet and that's ME..Big smile....Sorry you can be Tasha or Sasha...I am his Geet...BlushingWinkSmile

I am happy Neha didn't do that role.It would have ruined her image.that was a dumbo
character.Vikas Sethi and Gunjan Walia were casted instead.

It would have been weird to see MIK in Kyunki as there he had to play Gauri Pradhan's Damat but inKYPH at that time he was engaged to Kanan(Gauri).LOLLOL

I am 22.So we belong to the same age group.Were do you liv?

MIK did thosand wrogs.He killed his career with his own sexy hands.LOL

Siddu246

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Ayesha has done PhD in Balaji Tele Films.. Smile
Ofcourse.Balaji ismy source of entertainment.After my studies gaining knowledge on actors and PH is my duty.Big smile

Siddu246

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Don't this pics remind you of KYPH Holi scene.Angad was devastated so he went to celebrate his Holi with Misti.Kripa camme there to wish Angad.First Angad made a face but then he also said to Kripa,"Tum Yahan Bhir Min Kyun Aya?Agar Baby Ko Kuch Ho Jaye."What a dialouge and what amazing expressions.

Siddu246

Go to top