Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 129)

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Joined: 30 April 2007
Posts: 5860

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

One thing I  cant understand.. Every Balaji actors has a good terms with Ekta.. Either  Ekta repeated some of her actors or They  come   to her place attend  .her  all functions parties Except  Iqbal Neha...We know the reasons behind  Iqbal But What about  Neha.? Can any one tell  me..

I have seen all Balaji stars attended all Balaji functions ...Dont say Neha doesnt attend any party. Now adays Neha doesnt attend but  3/4 yrs ago Neha  used to attend parties and function except Balaji....
Neha performed  at  ndian Global award Night with vivan and Kushal   But didnt perform  at Balaji award show Every Balaji star was there Except IN ..Rajeev  also  not present but we all know  about Rajeev Ekta War.. IN ki case kuchh   milajula hai I think  
Well just after some days I joined IF I read an interview of NB which was posted on CHA forumby mistake.This was the first interview of NB for me and I found her very bold and daring.Now I am searching for that interview like crazy.It was interesting.In that interview NB told that she was the highest paid actress of Mayka and she told how Shilpa Shinde was very much incooperative to her.Does anyone have that article now?
 
 
Well coming back to the topic.The interviewer asked her about Ekta.There she replied it is good to work with Ekta but Ekta is too rude.She also said that oneday Ekta can hug and another day she can slap you.She also mentioned that it is very difficult for her to work withEkta again because Ekta has mood swing problems.So I feel Neha was not so much comfortable working with Ekta and maybe Ekta understood that and she also maintained a distance with her.
Hmm  Thanks..That means Neha's relation is not good with Ekta Like Iqbal....Thats why both avoid  Ekta  or I should say Ekta doesnt invite  them.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Joined: 15 January 2008
Posts: 20301

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

One thing I  cant understand.. Every Balaji actors has a good terms with Ekta.. Either  Ekta repeated some of her actors or They  come   to her place attend  .her  all functions parties Except  Iqbal Neha...We know the reasons behind  Iqbal But What about  Neha.? Can any one tell  me..

I have seen all Balaji stars attended all Balaji functions ...Dont say Neha doesnt attend any party. Now adays Neha doesnt attend but  3/4 yrs ago Neha  used to attend parties and function except Balaji....
Neha performed  at  ndian Global award Night with vivan and Kushal   But didnt perform  at Balaji award show Every Balaji star was there Except IN ..Rajeev  also  not present but we all know  about Rajeev Ekta War.. IN ki case kuchh   milajula hai I think  
Well just after some days I joined IF I read an interview of NB which was posted on CHA forumby mistake.This was the first interview of NB for me and I found her very bold and daring.Now I am searching for that interview like crazy.It was interesting.In that interview NB told that she was the highest paid actress of Mayka and she told how Shilpa Shinde was very much incooperative to her.Does anyone have that article now?
 
 
Well coming back to the topic.The interviewer asked her about Ekta.There she replied it is good to work with Ekta but Ekta is too rude.She also said that oneday Ekta can hug and another day she can slap you.She also mentioned that it is very difficult for her to work withEkta again because Ekta has mood swing problems.So I feel Neha was not so much comfortable working with Ekta and maybe Ekta understood that and she also maintained a distance with her.
Hmm  Thanks..That means Neha's relation is not good with Ekta Like Iqbal....Thats why both avoid  Ekta  or I should say Ekta doesnt invite  them.......
 
I also always felt that Neha's relation is not good with Ekta.Any person who wants to live her life according to his/her will(Iqbal Neha) is bound have problems with ekta.Because to work with Ekta you have to bow down to her.Neither MIK or Neha will do that as neither of them are so ambitious and hungry for success.I think so ekta didn't invite them.
 
Ekta never offerred Neha any roles like he offerred MIK Kavyanjali,KTH and even KAA during KYPH days.Maybe she was never close to Neha,She was close to MIk at one point of time but now there is nothing left.
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban
Joined: 20 December 2005
Posts: 9213

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHAnnu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008
Posts: 6130

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

 I also always felt that Neha's relation is not good with Ekta.Any person who wants to live her life according to his/her will(Iqbal Neha) is bound have problems with ekta.Because to work with Ekta you have to bow down to her.Neither MIK or Neha will do that as neither of them are so ambitious and hungry for success.I think so ekta didn't invite them.
 
Ekta never offerred Neha any roles like he offerred MIK Kavyanjali,KTH and even KAA during KYPH days.Maybe she was never close to Neha,She was close to MIk at one point of time but now there is nothing left.

did Ekta offer a supporting role to any female actor who is already playing a lead role in any serial.. I mean during Kkusum, KGGK, Kyunki.., did Nausheen ST and SI, play or were offered any supporting roles by Balaji?? Confused

and I guess when Kutumb ended then Gauri joined Kyunki..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHkoolchick

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban
Joined: 20 December 2005
Posts: 9213

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008
Posts: 6130

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

^^  Yuppp, that's why I said not just Neha, no female actor (I guess) was offered any supporting role by ekta..

She likes to repeat her heroes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Joined: 15 January 2008
Posts: 20301

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

^^  Yuppp, that's why I said not just Neha, no female actor (I guess) was offered any supporting role by ekta..

She likes to repeat her heroes..

And why is this discrimination?Angry
Surveen Chawla acted in KZK and KTH simultaneously.She was important for booth shows.Though she was not the laed.
Exception:
Even Pallavi Subhash acted in KasamSe while she was doing KAA.She was the lead of KAA and antagonist of KS.Even her role was extended in KS.
So my Pallu is the only exception.Embarrassed
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban
Joined: 20 December 2005
Posts: 9213

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The ROHIT BAKSHI FAN CLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: Anitaisdabest   Replies: 825   Views: 70306

Anitaisdabest 825 70306 29 August 2016 at 6:10pm by Shaina_b
Mahesh Babu Fan Club~~*Dookudu gala*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116

Author: Bazinga   Replies: 923   Views: 82140

Bazinga 923 82140 15 January 2016 at 2:09pm by -Priya-
Rajeev Prachi Fan Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: sunaina02   Replies: 1115   Views: 98279

sunaina02 1115 98279 25 July 2011 at 6:58pm by ibelieveinpink
Shahid amrita fan club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: sinamika   Replies: 488   Views: 28064

sinamika 488 28064 02 June 2011 at 4:51pm by dia27
Ek Munda Punjabi..Gavie Chahal fan club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: sami01   Replies: 177   Views: 31424

sami01 177 31424 18 March 2011 at 10:57pm by Arpitachohan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index