India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 128)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@Sidra-I am Aisha.Well I guess you are 20.I agree that he has agreed to play the role of Rudr because Rudr character was different and it has lot of importance unlike male leads in other shows.MIK clearly told in an interview that he was offerred many rural based shows and he refused them as he doesn't want to play such roles.Actually MIK is too choosy about roles.And this is his weakest point.He is not able to choose proper roles.He doesn't know what audience wants.I feel MIK doesn't care about money that much.He is an unpractical guy.Otherwise he wouldn't have left KAA midway.He was getting a good amount for KAA and he was Ekta's favourite.But still he left KAA for his marriage.Again he left CHA as he was unhappy with the script.He didn't care about the money.He was sitting in home jobless for two years but still didn't sign any project.He is not a very calculative person.That's wy I wanted to be his secratary.LOL.

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

One thing I  cant understand.. Every Balaji actors has a good terms with Ekta.. Either  Ekta repeated some of her actors or They  come   to her place attend  .her  all functions parties Except  Iqbal Neha...We know the reasons behind  Iqbal But What about  Neha.? Can any one tell  me..

I have seen all Balaji stars attended all Balaji functions ...Dont say Neha doesnt attend any party. Now adays Neha doesnt attend but  3/4 yrs ago Neha  used to attend parties and function except Balaji....
Neha performed  at  ndian Global award Night with vivan and Kushal   But didnt perform  at Balaji award show Every Balaji star was there Except IN ..Rajeev  also  not present but we all know  about Rajeev Ekta War.. IN ki case kuchh   milajula hai I think  

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 March 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHAnnu....NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

I didn't state my opinions before becasue some people here are just wacko. They take things to seriously and usually end up taking your statement out of context. Its like if you dont praise their fav actor then you are bad..you are basically bashing them. And they start up unnecessary fights in the forum which is a big turn-off. I like to debate but not name calling or abusing. Must respect everyone's opinions. Honestly you guys are the most sensible people I have met on I-F in a long time..Seriously tum log kahan te itne dino se...???CryEmbarrassedBig smile

well, we have been chatting in this FC for the last one yr.. now we are near to finish its 3rd thread.. as kyph ended almost 4 yrs ago so its not easy to discuss the show the way every other show is discussed.. and except Ayesha, nobody here likes to droll over Iqbal.. mostly are NB fans.. so just to keep FC alive, we like to debate with each other..  kuch logon ki yahan jab dosti kuch zyada hi gehri ho jaaye during the arguments, then Nadia(angadkripa_fan) comes in action with her warning..LOL

Hmmm...I get what you are saying. I understand the career span for telly actors is shorter but I dont think Iqbal thinks that. I am sure he knows he will keep getting work. I mean that's what all actors hope for. But I still think he chose Rudra becasue it was different and not the typical role he was getting offered for two years. I think if he was offered this role before he would have taken it. 

If iqbal thinks differently then its up to him.. but it's a fact that it's a short lived career especially for someone who is interested in doing only lead roles..if today at this age, Ronit Roy is still getting lead roles in Balaji its only bcoz of his loyalty towards Ekta!  yeah, Iqbal'll keep getting work but as main lead ??   ok, we know how poorly written serial and character this Sangini and Rudr are.. then if Iqbal kept turning down all the typical roles for the last 2 yrs, then why he accepted this role to begin with.. remember, Sangini is not just horrible in its execution.. the show is a prime eg of bad writing.. if iqbal is so choosy then why he did not wait further for better script, better role.. I always feel like some amateurs who never wrote anything before, just trying to polish their weak writing skills through Sangini.. 

'MonaGhosh ke vichaar'......Seriously Yaar kya brilliant idea hai...please pass it on to her.....we had suggested to her multiple times to make one post becasue she would actually be able to get a discussion going but as you said she likes talking to her self..So I guess better to leave it alone...Wacko

U know, my most embarrassing moment on IF was when I made a topic in Indian Idol 5 forum.. then what happened.. almost 250+ views but not a single reply..Cry I was like.. what the hell yaar..Angry nobody even pressed the liked button on it..  I mean it seems so embarrassing if nobody would care what u have written in ur post.. but having said that I want to salute MonaGhosh for her dheet'pan that she never bothers abt it..  I would love to see her as 'Sangini of the Week'.. kuch halke phulke Qs kareinge un se..WinkLOL

Okay so I went through Ayesha's post..hmm..Very interesting...I found it a hilarious that Ayesha suggested Iqbal have cosmetic surgery...ROFLROFLROFLROFL...Yaar Ayesha itna bhi bura waqt nahi aaya hai unka.LOLLOLLOL....Everyone kept mentioning how actors have played older roles..But those actors were in the Balaji PH..so it was very common for them to be accepted as older back then...Thats what that PH basically became know for..But my main point is that times have changed. That phase in television where it was almost like trend to have actors age or play older characters..Its not like that anymore. I dont think the audience is into seeing any of there fav actors age. The audience demand has changed dramatically. They dont want to see what they saw during the days of Kyunki.kausti,kahani aur whatever other show was on then. I think Iqbal can get another lead role its just that he needs to be paired with someone who is compatible with him..Who can create chemistry with him..You know like how he did with Neha...The audience these days look more for a good looking jodi and the chemistry between them and of course a good script..Well that's what I have noticed among the majority janta...Smile

U know the same topic I was discussing with Aditi, where I said its abt time for him to get his first shot of Botox..WinkLOL   I feel he always looks more than his age.. he is 31 now but he could easily pass off as a 34 yrs old.. log usually umar chor hote hein, Iqbal is just opp..Ermm

Sidra.. we discussed in that topic that indian telly industry is such that lead characters are written for younger actors, means who are in their mid/late 20s.. PHs are more comfortable infact I should say they are interested in taking new comers instead of popular old faces.. this is the actual scenario and nobody can deny it.. see, actors like Hiten, Hussain, Ejaz.. they are so popular and talented but alas, there is no role being written for them.. Hiten already coming in supporting roles but its iqbal who said that he is interested in doing only lead roles then a Q arises in mind that will Iqbal get another lead role or not coz he already crossed 30 and looks aged day by day.. it's a fact dear!  iqbal already looking misfit as rudr.. the character is supposed to be a 25 yrs old guy but coz of iqbal, rudr looks 30+.. if sangini runs more than 4 yrs(Allah na karey waise), then writers will be forced to take a 20 yrs leap after  completing its 2 yrs.. u cannot drag the storyline on and on keeping ur characters young forever.. that time iqbal will have to play a father's role to a jawaan beti..Wink  

sorry for going off topic, but two things which I hate abt Indian daily soaps the most are, A.. the way they drag the serials unnecessarily.. 2 yrs, 3 yrs..  its never easy to write nonstop for ur main characters keeping their characteristic in mind.. so instead of writing BS, its better to end that serial..  and B.. no 30+  lead characters are written in serials.. female lead are always shown in her early 20s.. no sensible mature love story is written..  if u watch paki serials then u know what I mean to say here.. yahan sangini jaisa serial likhne pe log writer ko jootey maareinge..LOL
Sneha madam yeh nahi keh sakti...becasue teen daffa toh kabul hogaya hai..once that is done...matlab sab kuch Done..!!!! Big smileBig smile

aaye haaye.. kab hua qabool.. tumhare khwabon mein.. it has no value then..Ermmdon't take badi begum for granted here.. history says she is capable of doing anything gadbad.. LOL

LOLLOLLOL...I have some free time this week who knows maybe I'll start some Neha bashing...LOLLOLLOL

kya bat hai bhaii.. sau bismillah!! Neha supporters are also getting bored these days..LOL

Okay I have something to say about that tweet also..But..I dont want to becasue well I love him too much..Embarrassed...It would be to harsh of what I have to say..Sorry is baat pe mera pyar jeet ra hai....LOL
well, what I know is that Q is quite genuine but his reply wasn't apt, atleast for someone who has a lil knowledge of the religion and who is def not obsessed with him.. but anyways!!
Anila darling dont worry I'll disagree with you till the end of time...Big smileBig smileBig smile...Aur jaani aap law ka short course karlo..humare saath argue karne mein kaam aayga...Wink

bina short course kiye hi hamara kaam theek thaak chal raha hai..Big smile kabhi jaao, ja ke Bheegi ke fanfics mein hamare tevar dekho..Cool LOL lekin haan, my comfort zone is iqbal-neha..   coz I don't watch serials so no idea abt GC,DD, shushant-ankita and rest..Embarrassed

I think he is okay with working in Sangini as of now..But he had reasons why he left KAA and CHA..No Sangini got interesting during their hate track. It would have been interesting to watch them show the theme of the show through it. 

he left KAA and CHA for his own selfish reasons.. the whole world knows abt it..  he looks okay with working in sangini which also appears on his twitter, which is a good thing.. I remember when he was doing CHA, he never badmouthed the show.. but the moment he left it, he said.. u cant change an air force serial into a breezy love story..    no, I don't like sangini's story at all.. the screenplay is so unrealistic..Thumbs Down
LOLLOLLOL...Sorry mujhe itni dialogue ya phrase nahi aate....Phir bhi mein yeh kaam apne pyari si well wisher pe chorti hoon..jo bhi is ka matlab ho....EmbarrassedBig smileLOL

Ohh ho.. ok, I give u one clue here.. actually u need the services of some Baba Ramdev.. LOLLOLWink

Edited by annu127 - 15 March 2011 at 3:23am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

One thing I  cant understand.. Every Balaji actors has a good terms with Ekta.. Either  Ekta repeated some of her actors or They  come   to her place attend  .her  all functions parties Except  Iqbal Neha...We know the reasons behind  Iqbal But What about  Neha.? Can any one tell  me..

I have seen all Balaji stars attended all Balaji functions ...Dont say Neha doesnt attend any party. Now adays Neha doesnt attend but  3/4 yrs ago Neha  used to attend parties and function except Balaji....
Neha performed  at  ndian Global award Night with vivan and Kushal   But didnt perform  at Balaji award show Every Balaji star was there Except IN ..Rajeev  also  not present but we all know  about Rajeev Ekta War.. IN ki case kuchh   milajula hai I think  

Neha did attend one Ekta's party.. wo jis mein black top pehna tha..  ok, why she didn't perform in Balaji's show coz usually the actors whose shows are still on air, they perform or he/she has to perform with ur co star..  I-N performed in all Sony shows when it was required.. if that award function telecast on Star plus, then she couldn't have.. artist perform on those channels where their show telecast.. like she did Maayka and performed in Global award..

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Neha did attend one Ekta's party.. wo jis mein black top pehna tha..  ok, why she didn't perform in Balaji's show coz usually the actors whose shows are still on air, they perform or he/she has to perform with ur co star..  I-N performed in all Sony shows when it was required.. if that award function telecast on Star plus, then she couldn't have.. artist perform on those channels where their show telecast.. like she did Maayka and performed in Global award..

This time I disagree with you. At the time of Ekta's function Neha's Maayka was on air and every Zee stars were there Divyanka, Rajashree Thakur Prachi Desai  all... But Only Neha was absent

and srry I couldn't remember which Ekta party you are talking about.  Where Neha came  in  Black Dress ? Can you post the pic ...

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 March 2011 at 10:17pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

This time I disagree with you. At the time of Ekta's function Neha's Maayka was on air and every Zee stars were there Divyanka, Rajashree Thakur Prachi Desai  all... But Only Neha was absent
ok, then i guess she was not invited.. Ermm

and srry I couldn't remember which Ekta party you are talking about.  Where Neha came  in  Black Dress ? Can you post the pic ...
that Ekta-Tushar bachelor's party..

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

ok, then i guess she was not invited.. Ermm

that Ekta-Tushar bachelor's party..

This is  when KYPH was on air Neha attended this party

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 15 March 2011 at 7:43am
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Well just after some days I joined IF I read an interview of NB which was posted on CHA forumby mistake.This was the first interview of NB for me and I found her very bold and daring.Now I am searching for that interview like crazy.It was interesting.In that interview NB told that she was the highest paid actress of Mayka and she told how Shilpa Shinde was very much incooperative to her.Does anyone have that article now?

Well coming back to the topic.The interviewer asked her about Ekta.There she replied it is good to work with Ekta but Ekta is too rude.She also said that oneday Ekta can hug and another day she can slap you.She also mentioned that it is very difficult for her to work withEkta again because Ekta has mood swing problems.So I feel Neha was not so much comfortable working with Ekta and maybe Ekta understood that and she also maintained a distance with her.

Go to top