India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 127)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Iqbal was phenomenal in the character of Shiv.We are lucky that they didnot replace Iqbal in KYPH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Did anyone saw Karam apna Apna here?Iqbal was fantastic as Shiv.He played an angry young man just like Angad but never looked the same.

BlushingHe was soooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bolly*_CrazedSiddu246CHIPPEDCUP

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246CHIPPEDCUP

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

KYPH would have been a huge flop if anyone was replaced(MIK or Neha).

Siddu246koolchick

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Anila-I am the biggest KSG hate rin this world.I hate him wholeheartedly.
Sidra-How old you are you?BTW,we normally chati nmidnight(Indian Time.).

Sidra-MIK kabhie tumhari Kadmon Mein Nahn Ayega.Kabhi Nahi.

Is it Ayesha or Aisha..??....Sorry dont want to be spelling your name wrong..Smile

I dont mind telling you my age but I would really like to know how old you think I am..???EmbarrassedSmile

And Haan you are right Iqbal meri kadmon mein nahi ayega instead mein unko apni ungliyon pe naachon gi....Big smile
Big smile

And you like Pallavi right...I think she has such pretty skin color...I think she glows becasue of her skin color.... And I lover her eyes also...Especially with lots of kajal in them..And I find her exceptionally beautiful with a nose pin...That was the first thing that caught my eye about her...Loved her in her last show...She's beautiful..!!Smile

And sorry to to go off topic...EmbarrassedSmile

Edited by Siddu246 - 14 March 2011 at 12:03am

CHIPPEDCUP

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Ohh Sorry again.. but that was the first time I reacted like that over here..  by nature Im quite short tempered toh us time dimaagh zra ghoom gaya tha..Wink u know, in this FC. we all regular members  don't like to praise our fav 24/7.. we all debate/argue on anything related to AK/IN.. so feel free to give any sort of opinions here.. and why u didn't do this before bcoz u had this fear that kahin wo bura na maan jaein.. kahin hamari dosti na kharab ho jaaye.. usually sab in baaton se bohat darte hein..Ermm

not just iqbal.. any actor when starts doing a new show.. he always praises its story, its script and his character no matter how dumb they are..  have u ever heard when an actor said.. yeah, it's a repetitive character which was offered to me but still Im doing it..  whatever iqbal said, said it in excitement.. bcoz he was making a comeback after a big gap..  ok, so u think iqbal said Yes to sangini bcoz he found rudr's character exciting..  ok, whatever u said regarding the role he took, makes sense but I would have agreed with u if iqbal was offered this role just after Waaris.. but here he took this role after 2 yrs of joblessness..  this is not bollywood where actor like aamir khan will keep getting lead roles till his last breath.. all telly actors have short career so u cant afford to be choosy and sitting at home out of work..  so he had to take sangini.. and yes sangini looked interesting and different but only in promos.. otherwise the show has been disappointing.. what a waste of all good actors..Thumbs Down

yeah like I said before that it seems like she is talking to herself.. I think I should dedicate this old paki song to her in Sangini forum..

deewaron se baatein karna acha lagta hai

hum bhi paagal ho jaeinge aisa lagta hai

she came across as a big dheet insaan..  i mean, instead of making 7263 topics per day..Angry why wouldn't she make just one topic.. 'MonaGhosh ke vichaar'.. Sleepy

arey mileyga kyun nahin.. hum bethe haina yahan ye naik kaam karne..LOL http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1590253

If Hiten can play a grandfather's role in KZK.. toh phir Iqbal ko kisi ka badey bhaiyya banne mein kya muzaiqaa??Embarrassed I would love to hear this same from his mouth that Sneha doesn't count..LOLLOL

tumhara nikaah iqbal miya ke saath..Shocked   dear, yaad rakhiyo.. phir Sneha bhi wohi karti tum dono ke saath, jo Ayesha Siddiqui ne kiya tha Shoaib-Sania ke saath'..  "ye shaadi nahin ho sakti!!!!"D'ohLOLLOL

areyy.. all u have to do is.. just start saying this.. well, the whole credit of KYPH success goes to only one i.e MIK.. and anyone could have been played Kripa's character other than Neha..Wink   phir dekho, kaise Sudhirm ko josh chadhta hai..LOL   me and Ayesha will add fuel to the fire..Wink   bhaii, bohat din ho gaye, koi raunaq nahin lagi is FC mein..Day DreamingLOL

my opinion.. leave it! I don't want to get banned on IF..Ouch  mera heart fail ho jayega..LOL  interesting thing is when that person said in his/her Q that its against ur religion.. then how can his earning be halaal?ConfusedErmm

haaye, sabhi keh rahe hein.. I think now I should take this advice seriously..Tongue chalo koi short course ya LLB ki jaali degree banwa leti hoon for practice..Wink ab itni lambi padhai toh apne se nahin hogi..LOL    areyyy.. for keeping the discussion long.. we will have to disagree with each other naa..  aap mujh se disagree karo naa.. koi issue nahin..Embarrassed  trust me, it'll be boring if I say something then u say.. I second that..  and if u say something then I'll say.. couldn't agree with u more sidra!Sleepy

no no, his track record says he leaves the show the moment his contract gets expired.. KAA and CHA are the big eg..  it all depends whether he is offered any new role in couple of months or not.. otherwise no sane actor can ever enjoy working in sangini.. Dead

ok, I never found anything exciting in sangini at all.. for me, it has been a crap from the day one..  never a  rich guy been so desperate to make the poor girl his friend.. the way Rudr was shown..  

this could be the worst possible story of that beautiful concept.. falling in love again..Thumbs Down

areyy, it seems like u didn't get it what I said to u..  soucho soucho.. zra dimaagh pe zor daalo.. when we use this phrase 'mehboob tumhare qadmo mein'..Wink    kuch gadbad plan karte hein, tab aisa ho jaata hai..LOL

I didn't state my opinions before becasue some people here are just wacko. They take things to seriously and usually end up taking your statement out of context. Its like if you dont praise their fav actor then you are bad..you are basically bashing them. And they start up unnecessary fights in the forum which is a big turn-off. I like to debate but not name calling or abusing. Must respect everyone's opinions. Honestly you guys are the most sensible people I have met on I-F in a long time..Seriously tum log kahan te itne dino se...???CryEmbarrassedBig smile

Hmmm...I get what you are saying. I understand the career span for telly actors is shorter but I dont think Iqbal thinks that. I am sure he knows he will keep getting work. I mean that's what all actors hope for. But I still think he chose Rudra becasue it was different and not the typical role he was getting offered for two years. I think if he was offered this role before he would have taken it.

deewaron se baatein karna acha lagta hai...hum bhi paagal ho jaeinge aisa lagta hai......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....Wah Wah kya ganna choona hai..ek dum Perfect..TaylianClapClapClap

'MonaGhosh ke vichaar'......Seriously Yaar kya brilliant idea hai...please pass it on to her.....we had suggested to her multiple times to make one post becasue she would actually be able to get a discussion going but as you said she likes talking to her self..So I guess better to leave it alone...Wacko

Okay so I went through Ayesha's post..hmm..Very interesting...I found it a hilarious that Ayesha suggested Iqbal have cosmetic surgery...
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL...Yaar Ayesha itna bhi bura waqt nahi aaya hai unka.LOLLOLLOL....Everyone kept mentioning how actors have played older roles..But those actors were in the Balaji PH..so it was very common for them to be accepted as older back then...Thats what that PH basically became know for..But my main point is that times have changed. That phase in television where it was almost like trend to have actors age or play older characters..Its not like that anymore. I dont think the audience is into seeing any of there fav actors age. The audience demand has changed dramatically. They dont want to see what they saw during the days of Kyunki.kausti,kahani aur whatever other show was on then. I think Iqbal can get another lead role its just that he needs to be paired with someone who is compatible with him..Who can create chemistry with him..You know like how he did with Neha...The audience these days look more for a good looking jodi and the chemistry between them and of course a good script..Well that's what I have noticed among the majority janta...Smile

Sneha madam yeh nahi keh sakti...becasue teen daffa toh kabul hogaya hai..once that is done...matlab sab kuch Done..!!!! Big smileBig smile

LOLLOLLOL...I have some free time this week who knows maybe I'll start some Neha bashing...LOLLOLLOL

Okay I have something to say about that tweet also..But..I dont want to becasue well I love him too much..Embarrassed...It would be to harsh of what I have to say..Sorry is baat pe mera pyar jeet ra hai....LOL

Anila darling dont worry I'll disagree with you till the end of time...Big smileBig smileBig smile...Aur jaani aap law ka short course karlo..humare saath argue karne mein kaam aayga...Wink

I think he is okay with working in Sangini as of now..But he had reasons why he left KAA and CHA..No Sangini got interesting during their hate track. It would have been interesting to watch them show the theme of the show through it.

LOLLOLLOL...Sorry mujhe itni dialogue ya phrase nahi aate....Phir bhi mein yeh kaam apne pyari si well wisher pe chorti hoon..jo bhi is ka matlab ho....EmbarrassedBig smileLOL

Edited by Siddu246 - 14 March 2011 at 12:38am

CHIPPEDCUP

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Oh and I remember Iqbal got paid 50,000 for CHA per episode..He said he ended up choosing CHA becasue they were paying him the most money.  Wonder how much he gets for Sangini..??Ermm

If iqbal really chose CHA for money then why did he leave it in the first place..Confused  did he really get 50k till its last epi?

And I believe now a days a Telly or Bolly wife is kinda the same. All television shows/channels are so easily available around the world. Telly actors fan base have increased due to that. Sometimes I even think some telly actors have more fans than a bolly actor..Like if I run into a Bolly actor such as Salman khan and saw Iqbal or Gurmeet or even Harshad..I would head towards the telly actors... Same goes for the actresses...I would ran to Neha instead of Rani mukerjee or something...Is that only me or would any one of you also do that...???ErmmLOL

well if u would compare KSG to Abhishek Bachchan.. then def KSG has more fans but I don't think he is ahead of Salman khan or Ranbir  in terms of popularity and no. of fans..srk ko toh renhe hi do abhi..   have u ever seen these telly celebs how they feel so out of place in front of BW stars in any reality shows.. coz they know how big these BW celebs are.. my mom knows Ranbir and even Imran khan.. but she cant recognize Gurmeet by his name..

If u a big fan of Neha more than Rani.. then def u would run to Neha.. but if ur most fav BW actress lets assume its Kat is also there.. then what will u do?

He left CHA becasue the TRPs sucked...The show was doing horrible and he didn't want to do it anymore.

Well I use to be a crazy bollywood fan...Not so much anymore....So I guess its different for me. I really do like Salman a lot still but I know I would ran to Iqbal. And I dont like any BW actress so I would ran to Neha no matter who it is... I am sure your mom wont recognize Gurmeet neither would mine...because hes not on a big channel like Zeetv..I am sure though she would recognize Sushant from PR...And LOL.LOL..Yea these telly actors treat BW actors like God...I think they do that becasue I dont think realize how many fans they really have around the world. I am sure if they did they wouldn't be so awkward around them...I dont know I guess I am one of the rare out there who would choose telly actor over a Bw actor..ConfusedSmile

Okay thats my spamming for the day...Sorry...WinkLOL

Edited by Siddu246 - 14 March 2011 at 12:29am

Annu..CHIPPEDCUP

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

jane do jane do,Thoda hawa ane do....LOLLOL

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 March 2011 at 12:48am

Go to top