ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by ruky786

Acha? Lekin kuch to uski pooja karte hain but I do not want to comment further

how funny is that when an actor like KSG gets married.. fans can wish him..  chalo achi baat hai..

but when he cheats on his wife.. then we cant criticize him.. suddenly it becomes his personal matter.. and we cant talk abt actors personal life..   toh shaadi kya personal matter nahin hai..Confused

Main tumhe kya baatoun I dont know whether you know but there is a blog about KSG and I am one of those haters!!!! Uska fans yeh samaj te hain ki hum saab use jalate (jealousy) hain they all think we are doing this because we love him BUT we were trying to prove that THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN KSG lekin nahin in logo ko bura lagaOuch called us mental cases, losers, they even said they would want to kill usCry

ohhh so u are a KSG hater.. nice meeting u Hug   LOL

but i never saw u in DMG forum.. i used to be a silent member over there..  and loved reading zainab25's posts.. LOL   she was too good at criticizing/bashing him..   she used to call him Gober Singh, i guess LOL

yep but dont want to talk about itOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

He who must not be named is being mentioned....ahh my head's already starting to hurtLOL

From my favorite episode:

The stubble looks really suits himTongue

i have some serious doubts..  was he really 26 at that time..  Confused  he looks 30 
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHSiddu246Annu..CHIPPEDCUPruky786

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@ Sidra..

Sorry dear.. it getting too late here.. will reply to ur post tomorrow, Inshallah! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Sudhiram-Jis hero Ka Naam Tum Indirectly Le Raha Tha Uska Naam or Se Batao.
BTW,GC posted a big post on his blog on behalf of both of them
where they expressed their deep pain by the attitudes of a group of DD fans.Wanting to see your fav couple is onething and constantly trying to relate them in personal life is another thing.I was once in Geet forum.There Jake made atleast 10 topics a day relating GC and DD personally which was also very embarrassing for DD as she also do not want to get involved in these.Sometimes fans also go beyond their limit.They should also respect an actors personal life.

JONAKI  If some members of India Forum  try to relate  GC DD   in personal  life,  they should ignore it, why they are giving importance to these  crazy fans ? they are mostly teenagers...I think its a great compliment for GC/DD.. .their acting is so natural, That's why   fans are thinking they are real life jodi...

In my opinion'' koi pyar karnewalo ki pyar itni kamzor nehi hona chahiye, ki koi crazy  fans ki post se affected ho jaye     If your love is strong, you love some one seriously,you shouldn't bother anything   ''         ' What Say??

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 12 March 2011 at 10:59pm
sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

I know that girls get more money than boys in Tellywood.was it same for KYPH too?Did Nehagot more than MIK?

not sure though but i heard that Iqbal used to get 20,000 per day, whereas Neha.. 15,000
These tellyactors earn a lot but for a very short time.

I always feel that these telly celebs earn more what they actually deserve..  Smriti irani used to take 40,000 per day during Kyunki..  i mean did she really deserve that much money for her loud expressions and OTT acting? Angry

Neha used to get 40,000 per day  in ''Maayka'' ..She was the Highest paid actor in that serial..That's why many artists were not happy especially Shilpa Shhinde..... Bcoz Neha was the youngest among all.. Big smile

love_KYPH

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the baby bump answer. I remember finding it weird to actually see a female lead of a Balaji show actually have one..Usually they show miscarriages or leaps. But this one made sense becasue they showed the time being lapsed. Smile

Oh and I remember Iqbal got paid 50,000 for CHA per episode..He said he ended up choosing CHA becasue they were paying him the most money.  Wonder how much he gets for Sangini..??Ermm

And I miss those old Sony shows too...After KYPH ended that channel ended..!! Even Ekta couldn't save it...!! All shows there end within 3 months..Its better not even start a show on that channel..They dont give a you chance..!!! Ouch

@Anila......No prob sweetie...reply back when you can...Smile....
p.s. I Hate KSG also...And that too with TONS and LOADS of passion..AngryDeadDeadDeadDead

@Ayesha...Don't worry girl..I am not planning on becoming any celebrities wife any time soon..heck not even planning on becoming ANYONE'S wife any time soonLOLLOLLOL.....But I really love what you said..Its really nice to know there are some people still out there who wasn't one of the mean spirited people to bash Gurmeet and Debina...Thanks..Smile...I stopped going there becasue a certain person you have named use to create beyond inappropriate posts but after the banning I went back but then again the bashing became too much. So I dont go that forum anymore.Stern Smile

It is tough being a
celebrities wife..be it BW or Telly...You just have to have in you to handle all that comes with it. And you really need to be a very very secure person and understand that without these immature hormonal fan girl based groups your husband would not be so popular So best to enjoy the big fat checks and let them take tension for something I could care less about. Big smile

And I believe now a days a Telly or Bolly wife is kinda the same. All television shows/channels are so easily available around the world. Telly actors fan base have increased due to that. Sometimes I even think some telly actors have more fans than a bolly actor..Like if I run into a Bolly actor such as Salman khan and saw Iqbal or Gurmeet or even Harshad..I would head towards the telly actors... Same goes for the actresses...I would ran to Neha instead of Rani mukerjee or something...
Is that only me or would any one of you also do that...???Ermm
LOL

CHIPPEDCUP

Go to top