Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 109)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Originally posted by ruky786

Can I join? I love Angad and Kripa and I have read quite a few FF about them and Iqbal and Neha have such hot chemistryDay Dreaming I have tried to watch Sangini but dunno why the actress lacks the oopmh that Neha had with Iqbal. Huh....wish they did a KYPH 2 Broken Heart

RUKY!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were a kyph fanTongueHugHug

Nadia: I think at first Kripa did not think of marriage to Angad because they were just learning to be in love with each other after not getting along for months. Then you have to take into account that Kripa was Angad's first mature relationship, so marriage definitely wasn't on the cards then. I think by the time the two of them were fully comfortable with each other (after their first reconciliation after her miscarriage) the story changed drastically..........and we all know how they got marriedLOL

LOLI kept it on the low so nice to see you tooHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Originally posted by annu127

Ayesha..

u want to be iqbal's secretary.. aisa kyun?Embarrassed

btw, do  telly actors need a secretary??  

LOL

No they dont need secretary....But   they  need Agent... A filmstars sign somany project at a time so  dont know which date they have given to which producer thats why they need secretary  and he/she mangaes everything..
yeah, I know.. that's why I was confused when Jonaki said she wants to be his secretary which is not needed in the first place.. we never heard abt secretaries of Ronit Roy, Hiten, Hussain, KSG..Confused
But  TV star   want to sign a good project .. So they  need  agent .and He gives all information .. Also they contact all big Production house on behalf of them....
 Agent??  hmm I guess new comers who don't have any connections in the telly industry, they need Agents.. but why would all seasoned actors need any.. if PH wants to cast any popular actor.. they can contact him/her directly naa..   i mean idon't think Iqbal got this Rudr's role through any agent..

annuji after KYPH  I dont watch any serial..... Big smile.. But yes I  watched ''Maayka''  only Neha's portion..Embarrassed

Ok, Sudhirm did u see any NB's telugu movie?Embarrassed

Edited by annu127 - 12 March 2011 at 5:12am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Shukriya karo ki Tum MIk Ke Biwi Nahin Ho.It is very tough to be a celebrities wife.

Tough in which sense??  how Sneha's life became tough after getting married to Iqbal..Confused

these celebs wives should be thankful to their star husbands that bcoz of them.. they also get name and fame.. otherwise who would know them.. 

Edited by annu127 - 12 March 2011 at 4:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhirm_2007..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS AYESHA!!Big smile

WELL DONE BANGLADESH..

CHIPPEDCUP

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Shukriya karo ki Tum MIk Ke Biwi Nahin Ho.It is very tough to be a celebrities wife.

Tough in which sense??  how Sneha's life became tough after getting married to Iqbal..Confused

these celebs wives should be thankful to their star husbands that bcoz of them.. they also get name and fame.. otherwise who would know them.. 

It is tough dear .well.Yes they get name,fame and money butthey don't have any private life.Rumours of their husbands romancing an actress are always in news.And they have to do a constant competition with the heroines.Look at Gauri.She has to do so much botox just to look goood opposite SRK.But TV celebs wife can lead an easier life than Btown celeb wives.
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

WELL DONE BANGLADESH..

Thanks.So happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppyBig smile
Where did you get the emoticon of Bangladeshi flag?Embarrassed
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

It is tough dear .well.Yes they get name,fame and money butthey don't have any private life.Rumours of their husbands romancing an actress are always in news.And they have to do a constant competition with the heroines.Look at Gauri.She has to do so much botox just to look goood opposite SRK.But TV celebs wife can lead an easier life than Btown celeb wives.

no no Ayesha.. u first said to sidra that shukar karo tum MIK ki wife nahin ho..  it means u had considered tv celebs wives too..

If ur hubby is from showbiz world then ur live wont be any private at all.. everyone knows that.. if u want to keep ur life in private then u better not marry any celeb to begin with.. and there is no smoke without fire.. its ur husband who is romancing an actress so instead of blaming the media why don't these celebs wives keep an eye on their husbands..

Gauri has to do so much botox coz that's her majboori..  instead of having surgery its better to use this technique.. this woman aging very badly, plus she is a big socialite, a page 3 figure.. Kat, Deepika, Sonam will also do the same when their time will come..

sudhirm_2007

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

WELL DONE BANGLADESH..

Thanks.So happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppyBig smile
Where did you get the emoticon of Bangladeshi flag?Embarrassed