India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 108)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I don't think Kripa was a Bholi Bhali girl.She was brought up in a small town.But still she ame to Mumbai which wqas completely unknown to her.She managed to establish a place for herself.She adjusted admist a lot of strangers.She handeled difficult situartions.She slaped a rockstar.So you can not say she was a Bholi bhali.She was enough smart and clever(In a good sence).She was not a naive ofcourse.But yes she was immatured and that does't go with her character.Normally these types of girls are enough sensible.

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Oh Girl its already been Brought....LOLLOL.....Okay so which one is Ayesha...I am sure I will get along with her as I have with you..Wink...Which type of Iqbal fan is she..??.Is she a ME or a YOU....LOLLOL...or in-between.Big smile.???

Ayesha boley toh Jonaki!  Well, the other day she said Iqbal Khan is her first and last crush..  toh tum usey apne jaisa hi samajh lo..Embarrassed

My caste..Uhhh.Ermm.I actually had to ask Ammi and Abbu this...LOL...and they didn't know eitherROFL....Actually we are very mixed so its always hard to determine..But mainly my moms side is from Kashmir and my dads side from the UP side...So half/halfConfusedErmm

Ok, got it.. matlab u are UP waley..

LOL@those Iqbal Fans..LOLLOL....well at first no one would hardly say anything negative about the show but as it progressed believe me there were/are tons of us totally hating the show..So you should come back now...It would be fun with you there..EmbarrassedBig smile....And I have read some of Laila's posts..I actually really hated on them becasue she was attacking my Iqbal and his show...LOL....but she was always right in a way..OuchSmile....but you know my pyar got in the way of my thinking...HeartLOL

Truth always hurts dear.. that's the biggest prob.. obsessed fans cant take criticism against their fav in the right sprit.. I remember when the show was hardly 2 month old.. iqbal's interview was posted on forum where he said.. Sangini has a brilliant script..  i quoted that comment and said, Iqbal u need a reality check..Wink  then suddenly couple of obsessed fans jumped on me and said, if u don't like it, then don't watch it! Ouch  although I didn't say that I didn't like sangini but still those junooni fans..D'oh    and me and discuss Sangini..No Way! Thumbs Down  ye meri shaan ke khilaaf hai..LOL    I go over there just to see how much "monaghosh" spammed today..Angry
Yea he really did waste those two very important years of career..So many new and fresh faces took over. I understand he needed a break but 2 years is looonnnngggg time especially for a telly actor. Its not just about money but also about popularity. Now people on IF are a minority. We might come here and still talk about him but the majority of girls living in india/pak etc move on and find new younger fresh faces to drool over. Fortunately for Iqbal he still has a fan following even though it has quite dwindled. But he still has one.  And he has always said he wanted to stay away from the saas-bahu type dramas but he is doing like the most typical saas/bahu dramas ever....UFFFF.....AngryLOLLOL

Sorry, he didn't waste his 2 yrs.. his 2 yrs got wasted in waiting.. that's a big difference dear!  iqbal needed a 2 months break when he had left Balaji.. but after Waaris, he kept waiting for a good role and it took almost 2 yrs to play Rudr.. but having said that he is lucky enough to get lead roles.. this is his fifth serial in 6 yrs of career.. Good going! Clap  but will he get another lead role, that's a big Q.. this topic made by Ayesha, has been discussed in Sangini forum a month back.. quite worth reading..Thumbs Up  yeah agree, log hamesha chadhte suraj ke pujaari hote hein.. nobody is here forever.. usually all telly actors have a short career so whatever role is offered to u, u should grab it..  but iqbal made a blunder, at his peak.. instead of working hard, he preferred to sit at home and to enjoy life..  well wait n watch.. this same iqbal khan will be seen in badey bhayya's role in some typical saas-bahu saga in 2-3 yrs time..

Abe yaar of course I knew Sneha then...who didn't..??Broken HeartLOL...lekin us waqt sab kuch illegal tha unke beech toh maine socha kyon na mein try marloon...end mein toh mere saath hi unki baat banti..na..??? aur meri setting hone mein bohat time hai meri jaan...mein itni jaldi apne Iqbal ko nahi chorne ne wali....Day DreamingBig smile

Whattt.. sab kuch illegal tha unke beech.. Confused hmmm, can u throw some light on this?   

Yes I have noticed that I seem to be the only Obsessed or shall I say at least a Huge fan here...LOL..Everyone here seems very ummm..well...You know...ahem ahem for Iqbal...LOLLOL..I have also noticed everyone hates Sneha here..LOLLOL...I actually had No idea about either until I came here..Shocked....Its like a whole new world out here..LOLLOL....I like it in a way..Cool..But I dont do dares...so you can keep that one for yourself or one of your fellow "iqbal fans"..LOL..woh sab pagal twitter fans mere upper char jayen ge ke maine Iqbal ko aisa kyon keh diya....LOL...Yaad hai jab kissi ne iqbal se pooch tha ke you shouldn't be working in this industry its against your religion or something like that...yaad hai..?? Woh sab pagal us beechare pe attack kardiya tha uske twitter account pe..Silly.Rehne de meri behn...Meri izzat mujhe pyari hai...LOLLOL...

U know here Sudhirm(sudhirm_2007) is a huge crazy Neha Bamb fan.. so it will be a gr8 fun for rest of us watching U(obsessed iqbal fan) and him(crazy NB fan) having some debate/discussion..Embarrassed 

everyone hates Sneha here.. hmm may be, bhai ab jasie kartoot unke honge toh NB fans toh nafrat hi karenge naa..Ermm all I know abt her is that woman has been banned on IF thrice so far.. so imagine what kind of a poster she was..Wink

areyy, I didn't know abt that tweet.. so what was his reply then??? or did he ignore that tweet or it was deleted??   aur haan kisi celeb ko constructively criticize karne ka hargiz ye matlab nahin hota ke hamari izzat daav pe lag rahi hai..  bas dheet ban ke palatt ke jawaab dena aana chahiye..LOLLOLWink
Man you really should have been a lawyer instead of going into science. LOLLOL....I can't really argue on this one becasue well your right...LOL...Ummm I guess he just didn't know any better and I guess he just thought he has gained the popularity..gained the respect..gained the fans...gained the awards...so he can do whatever he wants. He just didn't think. It happens..LOL!!! And I dont think he had a problem with Ekta..he had a problem with her production people...which basically means you have a problem with Ekta...LOLLOL..But I dont think he learned any hard lessons except that these are the type of roles I am going to get so I better take the one with the most money...LOL..and that's exactly what he did...Geek

Me and lawyer..LOL U know u reminded me of Bheegi ( a very popular fanfic writer on IF).. she used to say, Annu each time I encounter ur arguments.. I feel like u are a lawyer and Im standing in court defending myself..LOLLOL    iqbal signed his contract with Zee or DJ creatives in June last yr I guess.. so Im waiting to see his next move..  will he leave Sangini  or will he stick to it?Embarrassed

Yaar the ghisey pittey dialogues are the best....Woh toh dil ko chu ja te hain..Heart..Aur Sangini team doesn't need my help they do so well already...Come on woh dialogue yaad hai.."At least brush toh kar keh aati"....ROFLROFLROFL.....Sangini team is just fine...Just fine....Big smileThumbs Up

that dialogue was not ghisa pitta.. it was mean actually.. but gauri should have given tit for tat.. that time rudr was showing faaltu ki hero giri..  Gauri aik kheinch ke jhaanpad raseed karti toh mazaa aata..  LOL
Oye aap toh mujhe unki doosri begum banne mein attak ki wi hain....LOLLOL Yaar aap zaroor istaskhaara khulwan lekin is se pehle us pehli wali ka kuch karin....Mere Ammi Abbu ne mujhe Share karwane seekaya nahi hai...Sorry..Wink..Woh ja gi toh phir mein aayongi....Mujhe apna poora haq chaaye...!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

LOL
Im having a laugh now but still I'll reply u..LOLLOL  ok, don't pay any attention to Ayesha's bigamy comment..Wink u know Im ur biggest well wisher in this maamla..LOL dekho, poora haq ab sirf duaaon aur naik tamannaaon se nahin milne waala.. u will have to think something drastic now..Approve kuch aisa jis se "mehboob tumhare qadmo mein"..  got it???LOLLOL

Edited by annu127 - 10 March 2011 at 1:53pm
sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Ayesha..

u want to be iqbal's secretary.. aisa kyun?Embarrassed

btw, do  telly actors need a secretary??  

LOLLOLLOLLOL

No they dont need secretary....But   they  need Agent... A filmstars sign somany project at a time so  dont know which date they have given to which producer thats why they need secretary  and he/she mangaes everything..
But  TV star   want to sign a good project .. So they  need  agent .and He gives all information .. Also they contact all big Production house on behalf of them....

annuji after KYPH  I dont watch any serial..... Big smile.. But yes I  watched ''Maayka''  only Neha's portion..Embarrassed

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 10 March 2011 at 9:56pm
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Oh Girl its already been Brought....LOLLOL.....Okay so which one is Ayesha...I am sure I will get along with her as I have with you..Wink...Which type of Iqbal fan is she..??.Is she a ME or a YOU....LOLLOL...or in-between.Big smile.???

Ayesha boley toh Jonaki!  Well, the other day she said Iqbal Khan is her first and last crush..  toh tum usey apne jaisa hi samajh lo..Embarrassed

My caste..Uhhh.Ermm.I actually had to ask Ammi and Abbu this...LOL...and they didn't know eitherROFL....Actually we are very mixed so its always hard to determine..But mainly my moms side is from Kashmir and my dads side from the UP side...So half/halfConfusedErmm

Ok, got it.. matlab u are UP waley..Do Muslims have caste too?Stern SmileIf your mom is from Kashmir then you are a Kashmiri.Why it is alway that we have to consider our father's home as our own home and not mother's?Ouch

LOL@those Iqbal Fans..LOLLOL....well at first no one would hardly say anything negative about the show but as it progressed believe me there were/are tons of us totally hating the show..So you should come back now...It would be fun with you there..EmbarrassedBig smile....And I have read some of Laila's posts..I actually really hated on them becasue she was attacking my Iqbal and his show...LOL....but she was always right in a way..OuchSmile....but you know my pyar got in the way of my thinking...HeartLOL

Truth always hurts dear.. that's the biggest prob.. obsessed fans cant take criticism against their fav in the right sprit.. I remember when the show was hardly 2 month old.. iqbal's interview was posted on forum where he said.. Sangini has a brilliant script..  i quoted that comment and said, Iqbal u need a reality check..Wink  then suddenly couple of obsessed fans jumped on me and said, if u don't like it, then don't watch it! Ouch  although I didn't say that I didn't like sangini but still those junooni fans..D'oh    and me and discuss Sangini..No Way! Thumbs Down  ye meri shaan ke khilaaf hai..LOL    I go over there just to see how much "monaghosh" spammed today..Angry MonaghoshAngryLOLLOL
Yea he really did waste those two very important years of career..So many new and fresh faces took over. I understand he needed a break but 2 years is looonnnngggg time especially for a telly actor. Its not just about money but also about popularity. Now people on IF are a minority. We might come here and still talk about him but the majority of girls living in india/pak etc move on and find new younger fresh faces to drool over. Fortunately for Iqbal he still has a fan following even though it has quite dwindled. But he still has one.  And he has always said he wanted to stay away from the saas-bahu type dramas but he is doing like the most typical saas/bahu dramas ever....UFFFF.....AngryLOLLOL

Sorry, he didn't waste his 2 yrs.. his 2 yrs got wasted in waiting.. that's a big difference dear!  iqbal needed a 2 months break when he had left Balaji.. but after Waaris, he kept waiting for a good role and it took almost 2 yrs to play Rudr.. but having said that he is lucky enough to get lead roles.. this is his fifth serial in 6 yrs of career.. Good going! Clap  but will he get another lead role, that's a big Q.. this topic made by Ayesha, has been discussed in Sangini forum a month back.. quite worth reading..Thumbs Up  yeah agree, log hamesha chadhte suraj ke pujaari hote hein.. nobody is here forever.. usually all telly actors have a short career so whatever role is offered to u, u should grab it..  but iqbal made a blunder, at his peak.. instead of working hard, he preferred to sit at home and to enjoy life..  well wait n watch.. this same iqbal khan will be seen in badey bhayya's role in some typical saas-bahu saga in 2-3 yrs time..

Abe yaar of course I knew Sneha then...who didn't..??Broken HeartLOL...lekin us waqt sab kuch illegal tha unke beech toh maine socha kyon na mein try marloon...end mein toh mere saath hi unki baat banti..na..??? aur meri setting hone mein bohat time hai meri jaan...mein itni jaldi apne Iqbal ko nahi chorne ne wali....Day DreamingBig smile

Whattt.. sab kuch illegal tha unke beech.. Confused hmmm, can u throw some light on this?   

Yes I have noticed that I seem to be the only Obsessed or shall I say at least a Huge fan here...LOL..Everyone here seems very ummm..well...You know...ahem ahem for Iqbal...LOLLOL..I have also noticed everyone hates Sneha here..LOLLOL...I actually had No idea about either until I came here..Shocked....Its like a whole new world out here..LOLLOL....I like it in a way..Cool..But I dont do dares...so you can keep that one for yourself or one of your fellow "iqbal fans"..LOL..woh sab pagal twitter fans mere upper char jayen ge ke maine Iqbal ko aisa kyon keh diya....LOL...Yaad hai jab kissi ne iqbal se pooch tha ke you shouldn't be working in this industry its against your religion or something like that...yaad hai..?? Woh sab pagal us beechare pe attack kardiya tha uske twitter account pe..Silly.Rehne de meri behn...Meri izzat mujhe pyari hai...LOLLOL...

U know here Sudhirm(sudhirm_2007) is a huge crazy Neha Bamb fan.. so it will be a gr8 fun for rest of us watching U(obsessed iqbal fan) and him(crazy NB fan) having some debate/discussion..Embarrassed 

everyone hates Sneha here.. hmm may be, bhai ab jasie kartoot unke honge toh NB fans toh nafrat hi karenge naa..Ermm all I know abt her is that woman has been banned on IF thrice so far.. so imagine what kind of a poster she was..Wink

areyy, I didn't know abt that tweet.. so what was his reply then??? or did he ignore that tweet or it was deleted??   aur haan kisi celeb ko constructively criticize karne ka hargiz ye matlab nahin hota ke hamari izzat daav pe lag rahi hai..  bas dheet ban ke palatt ke jawaab dena aana chahiye..LOLLOLWink
Man you really should have been a lawyer instead of going into science. LOLLOL....I can't really argue on this one becasue well your right...LOL...Ummm I guess he just didn't know any better and I guess he just thought he has gained the popularity..gained the respect..gained the fans...gained the awards...so he can do whatever he wants. He just didn't think. It happens..LOL!!! And I dont think he had a problem with Ekta..he had a problem with her production people...which basically means you have a problem with Ekta...LOLLOL..But I dont think he learned any hard lessons except that these are the type of roles I am going to get so I better take the one with the most money...LOL..and that's exactly what he did...Geek

Me and lawyer..LOL U know u reminded me of Bheegi ( a very popular fanfic writer on IF).. she used to say, Annu each time I encounter ur arguments.. I feel like u are a lawyer and Im standing in court defending myself..LOLLOL    iqbal signed his contract with Zee or DJ creatives in June last yr I guess.. so Im waiting to see his next move..  will he leave Sangini  or will he stick to it?EmbarrassedAnila should have been a laywer.

Yaar the ghisey pittey dialogues are the best....Woh toh dil ko chu ja te hain..Heart..Aur Sangini team doesn't need my help they do so well already...Come on woh dialogue yaad hai.."At least brush toh kar keh aati"....ROFLROFLROFL.....Sangini team is just fine...Just fine....Big smileThumbs Up

that dialogue was not ghisa pitta.. it was mean actually.. but gauri should have given tit for tat.. that time rudr was showing faaltu ki hero giri..  Gauri aik kheinch ke jhaanpad raseed karti toh mazaa aata..  LOL
Oye aap toh mujhe unki doosri begum banne mein attak ki wi hain....LOLLOL Yaar aap zaroor istaskhaara khulwan lekin is se pehle us pehli wali ka kuch karin....Mere Ammi Abbu ne mujhe Share karwane seekaya nahi hai...Sorry..Wink..Woh ja gi toh phir mein aayongi....Mujhe apna poora haq chaaye...!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

LOL
Im having a laugh now but still I'll reply u..LOLLOL  ok, don't pay any attention to Ayesha's bigamy comment..Wink u know Im ur biggest well wisher in this maamla..LOL dekho, poora haq ab sirf duaaon aur naik tamannaaon se nahin milne waala.. u will have to think something drastic now..Approve kuch aisa jis se "mehboob tumhare qadmo mein"..  got it???LOLLOL
Take my biogamy comment seriously.It is not easy to live with a Saut.And why will you share somebody else's right.Not good.Anyways Shukriya karo ki Tum MIk Ke Biwi Nahin Ho.It is very tough to be a celebrities wife.
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
BANGLADESH WON
PartyTiasha Amrin Amina
sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Watch Angad Kripa Holi scene

Just see how beautiful couple they are.....aise aise lakhon log nehi fidaa hue...Big smile

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 11 March 2011 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246love_KYPH..NadiaZ..CHIPPEDCUP

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
England ko aab bahut jald desh lautne ki Time aagaye....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHCHIPPEDCUP

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Holi scene was heart wrenching.Angad was in a dillema.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Go to top