India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ (Page 105)

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
@Anila actually i understand u ,bcoz sometimes i watch some shows that i don't know why the heck i am still watching itmaybe its curiosity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Haayeee Allah....Itna Gussa....Oh My God...I am soooo Sorry Anila...I swear mein to bilkul mazak kar rahi thi....I was seriously just joking...I am sorry if you took anything offensively...I totally know you are not obsessed with MIK..I was seriously just joking. Sorry maybe I got too comfortable with you too fast its just I have been having a blast talking to you...and I know we dont know each other well and you might not get my humor....Sorry Yaar..!!! Aur you can definitely respond back to me..I would love to keep our discussion going....I just thought maybe you didn't see it and I didn't want you to think I ignored you.......I just have been having a lot of fun interacting with you...Its hard to find people here who discuss while having fun..You know... do a lot of masti as you go along..You seem like such masti filled person and I really liked talking to someone who is non-biased towards Iqbal....Haayee..I am feeling just awful that I offended you...Unhappy..I guess my sense of humor really sucks....I'm sorry!!!Disapprove

Edited by Siddu246 - 09 March 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..CHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Anila-Arey Aap Toh Gussa Hogayi.Mene Bas Yuhi.Aaap Sangini Dekhiye Is Mein Koi Problem Nahin Hai

no no .. not angry at all.. u guys asked it so i had to tell u this..   

You still didn't answer how you got to know Aditi Singh?.

we met on Utube by co incidence.. she didn't know that Im annu127 of kyph FC.. similarly i had no idea that Aditi is mysticgoryfilms.. we started off discussing one gadbad topic..Wink  later on through this FC she realized that Anila and annu127 is same.. and now for the last 2, 3 months we are chatting nonstop.. boley toh pure gossip.. we don't spare any celeb..LOL 

Sidra-I am from BD.Hey Anila is not obsessed with MIK.She just likes him as he was in KYPH with NB.

no i like iqbal bcoz he is a fantastic actor.. Vivan had also come in Maayka with NB.. but I don't like him.. I found him an average actor.. 

Edited by annu127 - 10 March 2011 at 4:50am

CHIPPEDCUPmysticgoryfilms

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

@Anila actually i understand u ,bcoz sometimes i watch some shows that i don't know why the heck i am still watching itmaybe its curiosity.

Exactly..  u know Im a huge Aamir khan fan..  although my friend told me that don't watch Mangal Pandey, it's a total crap.. but it wasn't possible for me to miss any aamir's movie.. so i watched it but left midway.. 

CHIPPEDCUPmysticgoryfilms

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Haayeee Allah....Itna Gussa....Oh My God...I am soooo Sorry Anila...I swear mein to bilkul mazak kar rahi thi....I was seriously just joking...I am sorry if you took anything offensively...I totally know you are not obsessed with MIK..I was seriously just joking. Sorry maybe I got too comfortable with you too fast its just I have been having a blast talking to you...and I know we dont know each other well and you might not get my humor....Sorry Yaar..!!! Aur you can definitely respond back to me..I would love to keep our discussion going....I just thought maybe you didn't see it and I didn't want you to think I ignored you.......I just have been having a lot of fun interacting with you...Its hard to find people here who discuss while having fun..You know... do a lot of masti as you go along..You seem like such masti filled person and I really liked talking to someone who is non-biased towards Iqbal....Haayee..I am feeling just awful that I offended you...Unhappy..I guess my sense of humor really sucks....I'm sorry!!!Disapprove

areyy Sidra.. u didn't need to say Sorry at all..  I know u were joking when u said Im a secret obsessed iqbal fan.. but i was a bit pissed off when i was replying to everyone is liye gadbad ho gayi.. Sorry!  Aap mere se mazaak karo bhaii, I also do the same naa.. lekin its not me who made u into a MIK criticizer in one week.. whatever u said, u said it on ur own  but anyways.. will reply u later in the evening, for sure..Embarrassed 

Sorry to everyone who felt that I was getting angry at them.. No i wasn't.. bas zra mood off ho gaya tha.. 

Edited by annu127 - 10 March 2011 at 4:29am

CHIPPEDCUP

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

annu ji here is your reply to my post..

so if tomorrow, Iqbal Neha come in any new show, and if that show turns out to be a big bore bcoz of its weak story, unrealistic screenplay.. then I'll be the first one who will criticize it  right, left and centre.. watching a show is one thing, and to praise it as well

haan na.. did I say anything wrong here.. Confused 

Then you are saying it..

areyy.. sab ke sab mere peeche pad gaye.. seems like watching Sangini is actually a crime..

yess.. I watch Sangini for Iqbal coz he is the only Indian telly actor whom I know.. if tomorrow, Neha Bamb will come in any 3rd class serial.. I'll watch that serial too.. pakka!!!

despite knowing that how pathetic Tees Maar Khan is.. but people still watched that movie.. why??  just to see what a lame crap movie Farah Khan has made

Tell me whats your opinion ... Ekbaar aap kehte hai mai artist ke liye nehi serial dekhungi then you are saying I can watch any bad serial for Iqbal Neha....

Sudhirm.. iqbal and NB are the only telly actors whom I know so its obvious to watch their serials.. but neither I said no matter how worst sangini would be in the future, I'll keep watching it.. nor I said I'll watch NB's next show till its last epi.. I had stopped watching Maayka when it became unbearable for me..  abhi sangini ko dekh kar hansi aati hai.. isi liye dekh rahi hoon..

One thing I have to mention here ,I didnt say  If Iqbal Neha  do a new serial if it is  boring or  unrealistic  Every one will  praise  it.. ............. I said  ppl will watch  it  for Iqbal Neha like Drug addict...

if ppl means KYPHians then u might be right here.. but what abt all those viewers who don't consider I-N the best couple.. and its not like they didn't know abt kyph.. they do but still I-N is not their fav couple.. then how come they would become addicted to their show if they found the story boring and cliche..

sudhirm.. Geet is so popular among the youth.. fans go gaga over Maaneet.. then why don't u watch Geet like drug addict?? 

Here is my post

Then viewers will get IN dose daily  and I am sure IN have the power to attract  so many viewers everyday..  after some days nobody will bother the stroy and script they will see IN like a drug addict...

Did i say everyone will appreciate or praise the serial???

@ underlined..  here u are clearly not giving any importance to the story and script..

@ red.. then on what basis u say Sangini could have been a Hit with I-N.. does a serial become a Hit by criticism?

Edited by annu127 - 10 March 2011 at 4:49am
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@Anila i know i am right lol

Annu..

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

annu ji here is your reply to my post..

so if tomorrow, Iqbal Neha come in any new show, and if that show turns out to be a big bore bcoz of its weak story, unrealistic screenplay.. then I'll be the first one who will criticize it  right, left and centre.. watching a show is one thing, and to praise it as well

haan na.. did I say anything wrong here.. Confused 

Then you are saying it..

areyy.. sab ke sab mere peeche pad gaye.. seems like watching Sangini is actually a crime..

yess.. I watch Sangini for Iqbal coz he is the only Indian telly actor whom I know.. if tomorrow, Neha Bamb will come in any 3rd class serial.. I'll watch that serial too.. pakka!!!

despite knowing that how pathetic Tees Maar Khan is.. but people still watched that movie.. why??  just to see what a lame crap movie Farah Khan has made

Tell me whats your opinion ... Ekbaar aap kehte hai mai artist ke liye nehi serial dekhungi then you are saying I can watch any bad serial for Iqbal Neha....

Sudhirm.. iqbal and NB are the only telly actors whom I know so its obvious to watch their serials.. but neither I said no matter how worst sangini would be in the future, I'll keep watching it.. nor I said I'll watch NB's next show till its last epi.. I had stopped watching Maayka when it became unbearable for me..  abhi sangini ko dekh kar hansi aati hai.. isi liye dekh rahi hoon..

One thing I have to mention here ,I didnt say  If Iqbal Neha  do a new serial if it is  boring or  unrealistic  Every one will  praise  it.. ............. I said  ppl will watch  it  for Iqbal Neha like Drug addict...

if ppl means KYPHians then u might be right here.. but what abt all those viewers who don't consider I-N the best couple.. and its not like they didn't know abt kyph.. they do but still I-N is not their fav couple.. then how come they would become addicted to their show if they found the story boring and cliche..

sudhirm.. Geet is so popular among the youth.. fans go gaga over Maaneet.. then why don't u watch Geet like drug addict?? 

Here is my post

Then viewers will get IN dose daily  and I am sure IN have the power to attract  so many viewers everyday..  after some days nobody will bother the stroy and script they will see IN like a drug addict...

Did i say everyone will appreciate or praise the serial???

@ underlined..  here u are clearly not giving any importance to the story and script..

@ red.. then on what basis u say Sangini could have been a Hit with I-N.. does a serial become a Hit by criticism?

Big smileBig smile   okay  Boss.... Aap ki haar baat me mai sahamat hoon....Big smile

Go to top