CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Bye Nadia.

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH..NadiaZ..ruky786

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by annu127

Anila-How can you watch Sangini if you hate it so much?What makes you watch it?There must be atleast one single reason for watching this craziness?Why don't you try other Hindi soaps?They are good.

Pak lost.This WC is very unpredictable.

seriously Ayesha.. even i have no idea why im watching this crap serial.. Confused   but yess.. sangini is my daily laughter dose.. 

u wont believe it but after KYPH, this is the second hindi soap which i have been watching it regularly..  i cant stand star plus serial..  saas bahu serials are not meant for me atleast.. 

Pak deserved that defeat.. they were plain pathetic in all 3 departments..

Kamran Akmal ki toh main.. Censored
So if now MIK gets replaced by Yash Tonk will you still continue watching Sangini?

You can watch Star1 serials.They are not Saas-Bahu types.

of coarse not..  i watch it for iqbal.. 

arey nahin yaar..  i dont like to watch daily soaps..   but yes, watching sangini is also a mystery for me.. Wink    

I heard so much abt Geet so decided one day lets give it a try.. but disappointed!  GC looked villain to me more than a hero..  his wide eyes were quite scary..   Star one youth shows are always abt dupatta romance, 15-20 sec eye locking sessions in each epi.. one shower scene of hero every week, and one dance performance of hero or heroine on latest hindi song.. story vstory gayi bhaad mein..Pinch

So you can not completely deny that an actor also can draw you to a soap even if the script is horrible.

Geet was good till September.Now it is just about exposing male body.DeadThe teenage girls are really crazy.

yess you are absolutely right JONAKI... Now annuji jawab dijiye....
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Okay first of all I am never online when you guys are and miss all the discussing with you guys..Unhappy....Damn these time zones....Angry

@Aisha.....Hey nice to meet ya..How are you..?? You can call me Sidra..
Where are you from? .and unfortunately Anila somehow has made me into a MIK criticizer in less then a week...So thanks Anila for that...Thumbs Down...But I still Love him..Day DreamingHeart
And its not me who wants to be his second wife..Anila keeps just insisting on it...LOL...I told her I dont know how to Share...So I would have to be the ONLY wife...No seconds or thirds allowed....Big smileBig smileBig smile
Oh and I completely Concur with your tag line in your signature...!!!!Thumbs Up
Oh Have you been reading his tweets lately...He has been beyond hilarious...I still cant get over the Maa tweet!!! It was toooooo gooooood!!!! LOLLOLLOL
Aisha..Geet was good till their wedding...They got married too fast...They really messed it up by doing that...And I hate the exposing of the body also..So not a turn on for me!!!Thumbs Down And those girls just drive me crazy..Uff so many nakhres..Cant stand them anymore... Are you on the official GEET facebook page..??(sorry to get off topic..Embarrassed)

@Anila....Naaahhhhhiiiiiiiiii....You have to give Geet another chance..I am telling you its really good...Its not a typical saas-bahu drama..Yea it has lots eye locks which I hate also but the storyline and chemistry of the two leads is just simply amazing....And the acting is beyond amazing!!! Give it another chance.... I never get addicted or into indian dramas but this one has made me completely go bonkers...Silly(sorry to get off topic..Embarrassed)
Acha aur you got my reply back to our previous discussion..I wrote so much aur wo bhi neend mein at least par to lehna..I dont need any answer back but ek nazer to mar leh na...LOLLOLLOL

And everyone Anila is watching Sangini becasue of MIK...No doubt about it...No ordinary fan of MIK watches such a horrible show...I would have quit long time ago if it wasn't for Iqbal. Yeh baas acting kar rahi hai...Bohat ban rahi hain...Anila just admit it you a secret obsessed Iqbal Fan...You have crossed over to my side.You dont need your daily dose of laughter..You need your daily dose of Iqbal...!!! LOLLOLLOL

And whoever said that Iqbal doesn't look all that great with Binny is correct. I really like Binny..shes really good and seems like a really down to earth humble person..She cute...but they just dont make a great couple physically. He is like 6 ft and she is like 4ft...Iqbal and Neha made a great combo..And that was huge factor why they looked really good togehter. Iqbal came with other girls too but no one managed to look as great as Neha did with him. Even though I think Iqbal can create chemistry with anyone it can fall flat due to the physical experience of the two leads. I think that's a big factor when it comes to casting. Smile

Edited by Siddu246 - 08 March 2011 at 11:09pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

areyy.. sab ke sab mere peeche pad gaye.. seems like watching Sangini is actually a crime..

yess.. I watch Sangini for Iqbal coz he is the only Indian telly actor whom I know.. if tomorrow, Neha Bamb will come in any 3rd class serial.. I'll watch that serial too.. pakka!!!

despite knowing that how pathetic Tees Maar Khan is.. but people still watched that movie.. why??  just to see what a lame crap movie Farah Khan has made..  similarly I watch sangini online, mostly on Fridays just to see what a crap serial iqbal is doing.. trust me it happens.. so many people watched DMG till the end  despite hating it to the core..  but do I discuss it in Sangini forum.. do I praise or criticize the show and spend hrs on SSBS forum?   If I say its my daily laughter dose.. then its my way to make fun of it..

and yess, if u guys think Im an obsessed iqbal fan then keep thinking.. here Aditi Singh (mysticgoryfilms) knows very well that how much big Iqbal criticizer Im..

@  Sidra..    I read ur reply last nite but both Ayesha and Nadia were online too.. so I got busy with them.. it rarely happens when we all 3 chat like that..  but now u said u don't need any answer back.. so its fine.. no prob!

Edited by annu127 - 09 March 2011 at 3:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Anila-Arey Aap Toh Gussa Hogayi.Mene Bas Yuhi.Aaap Sangini Dekhiye Is Mein Koi Problem Nahin Hai
You still didn't answer how you got to know Aditi Singh?.
Sidra-I am from BD.Hey Anila is not obsessed with MIK.She just likes him as he was in KYPH with NB.

mysticgoryfilms

sudhirm_2007 IF-Rockerz
sudhirm_2007
sudhirm_2007

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
annu ji here is your reply to my post..

so if tomorrow, Iqbal Neha come in any new show, and if that show turns out to be a big bore bcoz of its weak story, unrealistic screenplay.. then I'll be the first one who will criticize it  right, left and centre.. watching a show is one thing, and to praise it as well

Then you are saying it..

areyy.. sab ke sab mere peeche pad gaye.. seems like watching Sangini is actually a crime..

yess.. I watch Sangini for Iqbal coz he is the only Indian telly actor whom I know.. if tomorrow, Neha Bamb will come in any 3rd class serial.. I'll watch that serial too.. pakka!!!

despite knowing that how pathetic Tees Maar Khan is.. but people still watched that movie.. why??  just to see what a lame crap movie Farah Khan has made

Tell me whats your opinion ... Ekbaar aap kehte hai mai artist ke liye nehi serial dekhungi then you are saying I can watch any bad serial for Iqbal Neha....

One thing I have to mention here ,I didnt say  If Iqbal Neha  do a new serial if it is  boring or  unrealistic  Every one will  praise  it.. ............. I said  ppl will watch  it  for Iqbal Neha like Drug addict...

Here is my post

Then viewers will get IN dose daily  and I am sure IN have the power to attract  so many viewers everyday..  after some days nobody will bother the stroy and script they will see IN like a drug addict...

Did i say everyone will appreciate or praise the serial???

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 09 March 2011 at 11:34am
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
If IN comes back together in a show then people will surely give it a chance and there will be some people who will keep on watching the show just to watch IN even if the script is horrible.This is called Star Power.But yes if the story is not good the show will not get good ratings and will eventually wrap up but still there will be some fans who will still keep on remembering the show forever.

Though me myself value script,direction more than actors but still if today Iqbal-Pallavi comes in a boring show I will watch it.I will not like the showbut will just watch it for them.It happens.

Annu..

Go to top