~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ - Page 100

Posted: 13 years ago
if India wins tomorrow, then they'll meet aussies in the QF.. 😍
Happy  Holi to all my friends...
Originally posted by annu127

[/QUOWell Neha,MIK and Amit were all offered for roles in Kyunki when Kyunki took its third generation leap.Ekta needed big names to promote Kyunki's generation leap.Neha was offerred the role of Archita which was a dumb role.Neha refused it as it was not possible for her to work in two shows simultaneously as Kyunki had a big  star cast and the supporting actors have to wait a long to shoot their scenes.MIK was offerred the role of Abeer.He didn't refuse it but Ekta herself removed MIk as MIK was doing both KKavyanjali and KYPH at that time.I was happy that both of them didn't do the show until Archita and Abeer got married.And I said oops I missed MIK-Neha chemistry.😆😆😆😆
TE]

Hey JONAKI ,I cant understand if you knew that Ekta  offered  Neha a role  in kyunki  then why did you say this?

Ekta never offerred Neha any roles like he offerred MIK Kavyanjali,KTH and even KAA during KYPH days.Maybe she was never close to Neha,She was close to MIk at one point of time but now there is nothing left.

😕😕😕
Originally posted by Siddu246

Wow Fab pics..(Why cant they make Gauri look like this in Sangini).....I really liked the holi scene..Angad was protective of Kripa....I liked how he said "Please Take care of yourself and Go Home...then the sad KYPH BG music starts"..😆....Gosh he has such a sexy English accent.....Both Iqbal and Neha have good dictation...😊

Aap Gauri ko chahe jitna hi white black green Red Yellow  pahenao ''RESULT WILL BE THE SAME'''😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Ekta offerred MIK some strong roles but the role which was supposed to be played by Neha was a very insignificant role.She just wanted Neha as a promoting factor for the 3rd generation.A publicity stunt to attract the viewers but MIK was offerred strong roles by Ekta.See his role in Kkavyanjali was very important and he was there till end.That's why I said Neha was not offerred by Ekta like MIK.Ekta just wanted to use Thanks neha didn't do that role.Neha's popularity to increase some viewers and after that she would have sidelined her.

Tuhi to jannat meri, Tu hi mera junoon..

Tu hi to mannat meri, Tu hi ruh ka sukoon..

Tu hi ankhion ke thandak,Tu hi dil ki hai dastak

aur kuchh na janu bas itna hi janu

Tujhh mein Rab deekhta hai yaara mai kya karoon..

sajde sar jhukta hai yara mai kya karun...
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I have seen his Kavyanjali's role .. 3/4 baar engagement hue with Amjali and 2 times marriage .then do teen old ladies  Iqbal ka I mean Shaurya ki.. mazaq udati thhi..  Beside that he didnt do anything.. Ejaz  played  double role and his role was more significant than  Iqbal's..
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

@Anila u are funny,next time when i am not here don't let them talk about other shows or actors.
Even Anila talks about other shows.🤔😆
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Aap Gauri ko chahe jitna hi white black green Red Yellow  pahenao ''RESULT WILL BE THE SAME'''😆😆😆😆
Don't talk about Gauri here.Nadia will be coming with a stick on her hand anytime.😆😉
yes i'll do it Ayesha and yeah Anila got involved with u all she just love to debate.