Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: annu127

which role she was offered in Kyunki..  and why she refused it..

Well Neha,MIK and Amit were all offered for roles in Kyunki when Kyunki took its third generation leap.Ekta needed big names to promote Kyunki's generation leap.Neha was offerred the role of Archita which was a dumb role.Neha refused it as it was not possible for her to work in two shows simultaneously as Kyunki had a big  star cast and the supporting actors have to wait a long to shoot their scenes.MIK was offerred the role of Abeer.He didn't refuse it but Ekta herself removed MIk as MIK was doing both KKavyanjali and KYPH at that time.I was happy that both of them didn't do the show until Archita and Abeer got married.And I said oops I missed MIK-Neha chemistry.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
@Sidra-Then how old are you?Can you guess how old am I? 😳
Yes I also read in an interview of MIk that he loves to get money but he never seemed so otherwise he would not have left Balaji and CHA.He valued his family and his personal interest more than his career.

Don't worry I will only be his secretary as Geet was Maan's.πŸ˜‰
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Aisha...Wow girl you have a really good memory..I mean you remember all the story lines..characters..and what happened behind the scenes drama with all the actors and PH...😲😊

How weird would it have been to see Iqbal and Neha in Kyunki...Man that would have been something..πŸ€”..Can you tell me who were cast instead of them..??

Okay I am 23...you were close...😊...Umm I have no idea how old you are..I am bad at guessing someones age..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...Mmmmmm..πŸ€” I am guessing you are in your 20's....I hope your not younger then that..Cuz your too smart to be a teenager...
πŸ˜†..I am guessing your around my age...πŸ€”πŸ˜Š

Yea that's the discussion Anila and I are having that he did put his family first which is fine..I mean who doesn't but he just did it at the wrong time. He really could have handled it better. And could have come out the winner both ways.

And Iqbal already has a secretary like Geet and that's ME..πŸ˜ƒ....Sorry you can be Tasha or Sasha...I am his Geet...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

@Aisha...Wow girl you have a really good memory..I mean you remember all the story lines..characters..and what happened behind the scenes drama with all the actors and PH...😲😊

Ayesha has done PhD in Balaji Tele Films.. πŸ˜Š
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

How weird would it have been to see Iqbal and Neha in Kyunki...Man that would have been something..πŸ€”..Can you tell me who were cast instead of them..??

Okay I am 23...you were close...😊...Umm I have no idea how old you are..I am bad at guessing someones age..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...Mmmmmm..πŸ€” I am guessing you are in your 20's....I hope your not younger then that..Cuz your too smart to be a teenager...
πŸ˜†..I am guessing your around my age...πŸ€”πŸ˜Š

Yea that's the discussion Anila and I are having that he did put his family first which is fine..I mean who doesn't but he just did it at the wrong time. He really could have handled it better. And could have come out the winner both ways.

And Iqbal already has a secretary like Geet and that's ME..πŸ˜ƒ....Sorry you can be Tasha or Sasha...I am his Geet...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

I am happy Neha didn't do that role.It would have ruined her image.that was a dumbo
character.Vikas Sethi and Gunjan Walia were casted instead.

It would have been weird to see MIK in Kyunki as there he had to play Gauri Pradhan's Damat but inKYPH at that time he was engaged to Kanan(Gauri).πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am 22.So we belong to the same age group.Were do you liv?

MIK did thosand wrogs.He killed his career with his own sexy hands.πŸ˜†
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: annu127

Ayesha has done PhD in Balaji Tele Films.. πŸ˜Š

Ofcourse.Balaji ismy source of entertainment.After my studies gaining knowledge on actors and PH is my duty.πŸ˜ƒ
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Don't this pics remind you of KYPH Holi scene.Angad was devastated so he went to celebrate his Holi with Misti.Kripa camme there to wish Angad.First Angad made a face but then he also said to Kripa,"Tum Yahan Bhir Min Kyun Aya?Agar Baby Ko Kuch Ho Jaye."What a dialouge and what amazing expressions.
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ok I am guessing he thinks like that..becasue he was still getting offers during his 2 years off so I am guessing he thinks he still will be able to get lead roles after Sangini. Well he chose Sangini becasue it was different then what he was being offered..As I said it's not the typical hero role. And out of all the offers he got he thought this was the best character to come back with..Now how the show is or has been presented...well no actor has control over that. I am sure he didn't think while signing this show it would turn out be how it is. He was given a different sketch of his character and the show then what has been executed. That blame should only be put on Cvs and PH..Actors cant do anything about it. How would he know that this show would turn out be this horrible. He liked the character and saw it offered him something different to do and he took it. He was done waiting and found this character to be a nice way to come back with. 

U know, Im really curious to know which roles he was offered which he turned down.. he never mentioned that this particular role was offered to me first.. I mean the new serials which aired for the last two yrs, mostly new comers have played the lead roles in them or someone who still looks young and extremely in demand like Harshad C.. this cannot be possible that the lead characters of all the new serials for the last two yrs were first offered to iqbal.. he turned them down all so PH had to cast a new comer.. or the moment he said NO to that, the show got cancelled.. toh wo lead roles hein kaun se, jo iqbal ne thukraaye??πŸ˜•

no no no.. Im not talking abt Sangini's presentation/execution here.. he read the script first then he said yes to this.. I guess whats gonna happen in the first 3 months of the show, it is written on the script or atleast PH tells the actors..  here script has been poor right from the start.. R-P break up, R-G friendship all were written in an illogical way..  he must not have signed the serial after just knowing that Rudr is an alcoholic, jobless guy who loves Pihu so much'..  my take on his decision of taking sangini is very simple, he realized that nobody has offered him anything good during the two yrs so its better to take Sangini without wasting any more time..

Listen, Iqbal should be like the last person on earth to get any sort of botox or surgery. He is getting paid to act..So without his expressions...without his ability to show us his emotions how is he suppose to act. I know if he ever did..YOU would be the first one to say Iqbal cant act anymore..Gosh look he has No expressions.  The only saving grace in Sangini is Iqbal's acting...He expresses his pain...love..happiness..naughtiness..through his eyes...No matter how old or wrinkly he gets..His eyes will always do the job that some 20 year old newcomer cant even come close to doing with dialogue. 

Ok, Im confused here.. after botox treatment, how it can effect his performance and his facial expressions.. BW celebs get this treatment to make their face wrinkles free..  why does iqbal work out.. to look fit and to keep his body in shape naa.. coz it is the requirement of this profession.. the way nobody likes to see a bulky hero(Ram Kapoor was, but he played a mid aged man in KS) similarly nobody likes to see a hero having wrinkles around his eyes.. a hero who is 31, looks 34 but portraying a 25 yrs old character..

areyyyy, I would be the last person who would ever criticize iqbal for his acting.. main itni bhi paagal nahin..πŸ˜† I know he is too good in acting.. and I do know the only saving grace in sangini is iqbal's acting.. i said the same thing in sangini forum ages ago.. but I found AG's acting the best!!
See the actors that are being mentioned..they are already done with the whole telly work style. I am sure Hiten, Hussain, are still offered lead roles but they dont want to do them..They are passed that stage..They prefer doing cameos or supporting roles...and they prefer doing reality shows or stage shows...most of them spent there 20's working in daily soaps and are busy with family life now. Unfortunately that's the mistake Iqbal made. He put family first then work which is fine but his timing was wrong. And with Iqbal getting lead roles honestly I guess time will tell..I think he will be able to get a lead role but he would have to share the title with someone else.  Aur hum sab ki duaion se Sangini 4 kya woh toh poore ke poore 5 saal chalega....and that too without any leaps or dragging...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hussain is now 33, Hiten just turned 37.. now can u tell me, in an industry where a male leads are shown in their mid 20s.. then how can a 37 yrs old actor still get a lead role??πŸ€” It can only happen when Ekta will be meherbaan at him.. if Hiten doing cameos or supporting roles coz this is what he is being offered these days.. like i said before this is not BW, where getting a lead role for any senior actor is not a problem.. working in a daily soap means a security of getting regular fat checks for atleast 2, 3 yrs.. how come any professional actor say NO to it..     

Sangini, hum sabke na'karda gunaahon ki sazaa hai..  Khuda, is iziyat se jald chhutkaara de..  Aameen!!

Yes I have watched plenty of Pakistani serials...I know what you are saying...But the audience demand is different in India...I remember they tried to start a serial that tried using a format of a pakistani serial..but the ratings for the show were so high that they kept dragging and dragging it until it was dragged to death. They went off story and did the typical saas bahu plot line that people stopped watching it. But my point is in India money is made by the dragging. And in Pakistan its not. You know Ekta had said once that We have better movies but Pakistan has better serials, We have the movies, they have there dramas. And people like the young romantic cute couples now a days. Actually in the 90's there were plenty of matured love stories..I still remember them...but the times have changed. The audience is just attracted to the 20 yr olds and the BS they throw at you...Its gives the channel and PH the ratings and money..!!!

yeah, I always feel bad that we Pakis watch Indian movies and appreciate them but alas paki drama channels are not allowed on cable in India.. and bcoz of that indian viewers are not able to see those realistic, gr8 serials.. have u seen Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishaan!! what a fantastic serial it was..πŸ‘πŸΌ  Well I agree with what u said but audience see those things which they are offered.. before Kyunki, daily soap trend wasn't there but it was Balaji and SP's decision to run a serial 4 times a week.. and viewers got happy to see their fav on screen daily.. Im sure if Indian channels and PHs start to focus more on quality rather than quantity then viewers will surely accept this change too.. if ur lead character became popular among the audience that doesn't mean u keep dragging the serial by writing crap..  if Zee and DJ creative shut down Sangini within 2 weeks then I can bet a new sensible serial of the same PH will get better ratings and more money..

Haye kya khawab kabhi sach nahi hote kya...?? Hote hain aur mein unko sach dekha ke rahoongi....πŸ˜πŸ˜†....Aur abhi badi begum ne mujshe nahi samna kiya hai...Mein to uski aisi ki taisi kardoon...

areyyy, hum ne toh suna hai khwabon ki taabeer ulti hoti hai..πŸ˜› agar khwab mein nikaah hua, toh phir rukhsati bhi wahin pe hogi..πŸ˜‰   aaye haaye, tum ne actually badi begum ke kaarnaamey suney nahin.. u are under estimating her.. 

Oh I dont watch many serials either..Only Sangini and Geet. I dont have time to keep with the billion shows that come on...I only know some becasue my mom watches them so I hear whatever when I am in the kitchen and she is busy watching and talking to the television....

U know my mom has always this complaint that why I don't watch the serials along with her.. Im like.. Mummy aap dekho naa.. mujhe nahin dekhna.. so she gets pissed off..  we have this habit that we discuss a lot while watching it and my bro is like..  bhaii, aap dono khamosh kyun nahin bethtey..πŸ˜†  more than serials, I love to watch soccer.. English Premiere Leagure.. big Man Utd fan..😳

Acha toh is Baba Ramdev ka koi number milega ya uska koi facebook account hoga..?? Mein soch rahi hoon jald se jald contact karloon ta ke woh apna jadoo shuru karde...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

kaam tedha hai toh thodi khauri uthani hogi.. Babaji ke darshan karne padeinge.. shayad koi chillaa waghairah bhi kaattna pad jaye..πŸ˜‰ be prepared for anything..😳

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Anila-Isn't all Indian Channels banned on Pakistan?Then how come you watch them?
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

I am happy Neha didn't do that role.It would have ruined her image.that was a dumbo
character.Vikas Sethi and Gunjan Walia were casted instead.

It would have been weird to see MIK in Kyunki as there he had to play Gauri Pradhan's Damat but inKYPH at that time he was engaged to Kanan(Gauri).πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am 22.So we belong to the same age group.Were do you liv?

MIK did thosand wrogs.He killed his career with his own sexy hands.πŸ˜†

Oh Gosh I remember those days of Kyunki..where you would see them as maa-beta in one serial and lovers in another...so weird...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I am glad Iqbal and Neha were not associated with that crazy show...People watched that show for so many years yet it got one of the worst endings..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I live in the USA but originally from Pakistan. And I knew you were in the same age group as me....I noticed we seem to have the same mind set....😊

Okay I know I am suppose to bash Neha this week..Sorry Anila..πŸ˜†...but I think Neha takes good decisions...She didn't just say yes to any role Ekta gave her and new when to take a break from work and when not to. Seemed like she knew what she was doing even at such a young age...

Well he may killed his career but at least he still got those sexy hands to work with...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 years ago