~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ - Page 96

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

This time I disagree with you. At the time of Ekta's function Neha's Maayka was on air and every Zee stars were there Divyanka, Rajashree Thakur Prachi Desai  all... But Only Neha was absent
ok, then i guess she was not invited.. ðŸ¤”

and srry I couldn't remember which Ekta party you are talking about.  Where Neha came  in  Black Dress ? Can you post the pic ...
that Ekta-Tushar bachelor's party..

Originally posted by annu127

This is  when KYPH was on air Neha attended this party Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 13 years ago

One thing I  cant understand.. Every Balaji actors has a good terms with Ekta.. Either  Ekta repeated some of her actors or They  come   to her place attend  .her  all functions parties Except  Iqbal Neha...We know the reasons behind  Iqbal But What about  Neha.? Can any one tell  me..

I have seen all Balaji stars attended all Balaji functions ...Dont say Neha doesnt attend any party. Now adays Neha doesnt attend but  3/4 yrs ago Neha  used to attend parties and function except Balaji....
Neha performed  at  ndian Global award Night with vivan and Kushal   But didnt perform  at Balaji award show Every Balaji star was there Except IN ..Rajeev  also  not present but we all know  about Rajeev Ekta War.. IN ki case kuchh   milajula hai I think  
Well just after some days I joined IF I read an interview of NB which was posted on CHA forumby mistake.This was the first interview of NB for me and I found her very bold and daring.Now I am searching for that interview like crazy.It was interesting.In that interview NB told that she was the highest paid actress of Mayka and she told how Shilpa Shinde was very much incooperative to her.Does anyone have that article now?

Well coming back to the topic.The interviewer asked her about Ekta.There she replied it is good to work with Ekta but Ekta is too rude.She also said that oneday Ekta can hug and another day she can slap you.She also mentioned that it is very difficult for her to work withEkta again because Ekta has mood swing problems.So I feel Neha was not so much comfortable working with Ekta and maybe Ekta understood that and she also maintained a distance with her.
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Well just after some days I joined IF I read an interview of NB which was posted on CHA forumby mistake.This was the first interview of NB for me and I found her very bold and daring.Now I am searching for that interview like crazy.It was interesting.In that interview NB told that she was the highest paid actress of Mayka and she told how Shilpa Shinde was very much incooperative to her.Does anyone have that article now?

Well coming back to the topic.The interviewer asked her about Ekta.There she replied it is good to work with Ekta but Ekta is too rude.She also said that oneday Ekta can hug and another day she can slap you.She also mentioned that it is very difficult for her to work withEkta again because Ekta has mood swing problems.So I feel Neha was not so much comfortable working with Ekta and maybe Ekta understood that and she also maintained a distance with her.
Hmm  Thanks..That means Neha's relation is not good with Ekta Like Iqbal....Thats why both avoid  Ekta  or I should say Ekta doesnt invite  them.......

Hmm  Thanks..That means Neha's relation is not good with Ekta Like Iqbal....Thats why both avoid  Ekta  or I should say Ekta doesnt invite  them.......

I also always felt that Neha's relation is not good with Ekta.Any person who wants to live her life according to his/her will(Iqbal Neha) is bound have problems with ekta.Because to work with Ekta you have to bow down to her.Neither MIK or Neha will do that as neither of them are so ambitious and hungry for success.I think so ekta didn't invite them.

Ekta never offerred Neha any roles like he offerred MIK Kavyanjali,KTH and even KAA during KYPH days.Maybe she was never close to Neha,She was close to MIk at one point of time but now there is nothing left.
At that time Ekta's darling (before Prachi Desai) was Anita Hassandani who was in the rival show Kkavyaanjali. Iqbal during his initial success in KYPH became Ekta's male favorite

As for Maayka, it would make sense that she would be the highest paid since she was one of the few original cast members to have stayed on while the rest of cast was killed off. Shilpa Shinde was a replacement for Soni but I think she was completely a newcomer to TV while Neha at least had that seniority since she had one successful series of her own. The way I see it, Neha was supposed to be a side character and saw her chance at being a female lead again.
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I also always felt that Neha's relation is not good with Ekta.Any person who wants to live her life according to his/her will(Iqbal Neha) is bound have problems with ekta.Because to work with Ekta you have to bow down to her.Neither MIK or Neha will do that as neither of them are so ambitious and hungry for success.I think so ekta didn't invite them.

Ekta never offerred Neha any roles like he offerred MIK Kavyanjali,KTH and even KAA during KYPH days.Maybe she was never close to Neha,She was close to MIk at one point of time but now there is nothing left.

did Ekta offer a supporting role to any female actor who is already playing a lead role in any serial.. I mean during Kkusum, KGGK, Kyunki.., did Nausheen ST and SI, play or were offered any supporting roles by Balaji?? ðŸ˜•

and I guess when Kutumb ended then Gauri joined Kyunki..

Nausheen Ali Zadar said she didn't want to play an aged character but she said that she would be back

I vaguely remember her doing stage shows/plays but she never came back to (Hindi) tv

I don't think ST and SI were offered anything either

^^  Yuppp, that's why I said not just Neha, no female actor (I guess) was offered any supporting role by ekta..

She likes to repeat her heroes..

Originally posted by annu127

^^  Yuppp, that's why I said n🥱ot just Neha, no female actor (I guess) was offered any supporting role by ekta..

She likes to repeat her heroes..

And why is this discrimination?😡
Surveen Chawla acted in KZK and KTH simultaneously.She was important for booth shows.Though she was not the laed.
Exception:
Even Pallavi Subhash acted in KasamSe while she was doing KAA.She was the lead of KAA and antagonist of KS.Even her role was extended in KS.
So my Pallu is the only exception.😳