Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ - Page 91

Posted: 13 years ago
Ruky, don't get involved with them

When fans are that obsessed, be it about KSG or Iqbal, there's no reasoning that can help. In fact, you sort of fuel their behavior and in their eyes, retaliating against you is fair game

I know exactly who you're talking aboutπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Khair bhaar main jaaye woh anyway...I love that beard look of Iqbal suits him so well😍
I'm a sucker for men with the stubblesπŸ˜†
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

Main tumhe kya baatoun I dont know whether you know but there is a blog about KSG and I am one of those haters!!!! Uska fans yeh samaj te hain ki hum saab use jalate (jealousy) hain they all think we are doing this because we love him BUT we were trying to prove that THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN KSG lekin nahin in logo ko bura laga called us mental cases, losers, they even said they would want to kill us😭

ohhh so u are a KSG hater.. nice meeting u πŸ€—   πŸ˜†

but i never saw u in DMG forum.. i used to be a silent member over there..  and loved reading zainab25's posts.. πŸ˜†   she was too good at criticizing/bashing him..   she used to call him Gober Singh, i guess πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

I better edit my post!!

That failedπŸ˜†
Annu.. thumbnail
^^  oops   i quoted ur post..πŸ˜•
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: annu127

ohhh so u are a KSG hater.. nice meeting u πŸ€—   πŸ˜†

but i never saw u in DMG forum.. i used to be a silent member over there..  and loved reading zainab25's posts.. πŸ˜†   she was too good at criticizing/bashing him..   she used to call him Gober Singh, i guess πŸ˜†

yep but dont want to talk about it

Annu.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

He who must not be named is being mentioned....ahh my head's already starting to hurtπŸ˜†

From my favorite episode:

The stubble looks really suits himπŸ˜›

i have some serious doubts..  was he really 26 at that time..  πŸ˜•  he looks 30 
This content was originally posted by: annu127

i have some serious doubts..  was he really 26 at that time..  πŸ˜•  he looks 30 

He does look older doesn't he? But I think that came with Angad's new confidence and mocking nature towards Kripa

He shaved in an episode right after their wedding.....but he promptly grew it out again (thankfully!)πŸ˜†

Here's a picture from an episode two weeks after the above one

Annu.. thumbnail
@ Sidra..

Sorry dear.. it getting too late here.. will reply to ur post tomorrow, Inshallah! πŸ˜³