MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
BANGLADESH WON
πŸ₯³
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Watch Angad Kripa Holi scene

Just see how beautiful couple they are.....aise aise lakhon log nehi fidaa hue...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 13 years ago
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
England ko aab bahut jald desh lautne ki Time aagaye....
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Holi scene was heart wrenching.Angad was in a dillema.
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Baap re...Jab aap ka pissed off mood hua kare toh please aapko humein reply karne ki koi zaroot nahi hai...aap ne toh humein daara diya...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...And I meant by that you have made me into Iqbal criticizer..I meant that you finally got it out of me...Hamesha mera ander tha lekin kissi ne kabhi nahi nikala..becasue I always encountered fans like me so was never able to state my opinions about him...😊

Ayesha...Yes Muslims do have caste system also....I did not know about this until phone calls from "rishtey wale" started coming for my sister. It was like in their top 5 questions to ask..πŸ˜•Honestly I really dont care about the caste system and dont know much about it But it seems to be an important factor in our culture/community. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ And I am a traditionalist and do believe that the fathers home is your own home but I understand what you are saying. It is unfair to only consider a fathers home and not your mothers. Honestly whenever people ask me I always do include both my mothers and fathers side. I am both. 😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Yea dont mess with those junooni fans even I dont..With me even being one...There has been times I have wanted or have said something....Pata nahi kahan kahan se baat ko lekar chale jate hain..UFFF..Its like I only said a simple statement and they take it to a whole new meaning..Double UFFF....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Okay Honestly I am sure when Iqbal got the script for Sangini it was not what they portrayed on screen..Sometimes whats on paper usually comes off different on screen and that's exactly what happened here..becasue I remember watching the beginning promos for this show and it looked really interesting and different. But of course we got thisπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...And I think he saw that the male lead actually is not the typical "hero"...Which I think is the main reason he took this role. It did have a saas bahu type flavor to it but it gave his character scope and something to do. You know..??
 And oh my god....LMAO@ "monaghosh"....🀣🀣🀣.....Haayee Allah seriously dont even get me started on her..We actually did A LOT of complaining towards her for a long time and finally some action was taken...She did calm down for a bit but she started again...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Haayee Allah Iqbal aur woh bhi kissi ke badey bhayya...Yeh mujhe bilkul digest nahi hora hai...BILKUL NAHI..Ahhhhhhhh..πŸ˜†.......Acha I didn't read that post by Ayesha..aur ab to milega bhi nahi with all of the spamming...But haan yaar he made such big blunder of not working...It really took him out of the top spot...kash mein us waqt unke paas hoti aur unko samjati ke aisa mat karo waisa karo...You know become his agent or something...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...He needs one badly!!!! And Sneha doesn't count..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Illegal matlab they were just dating.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..baas boyfriend girlfriend te so I could have easily gotten rid of her aur apni setting karle ti unke saath...Phir mera Nikkah unke saath..Haaayyeee😍😍😍...Kabul hai..Kabul Hai...Kabul Hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sudhirm(sudhirm_2007)....Bring it on dude..πŸ˜†....Never crossed a crazy Neha fan before...It would be interesting...I guess someone just needs to raise a topic now...πŸ˜ƒ
Okay yea this Sneha topic I heard is off limits here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...So no comment from my side..I just have to say though nor can I defend MIK nor can I go against him since I personally never interacted with this so called "Sneha"....So I guess its best to leave it.....the only part that does suck though is that Iqbal lost many fans due this matter and well that pretty much sucks..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Oh you didn't see that tweet..I was very surprised he replied to it otherwise his followers dont know what has been said to him...Okay well his reply back was.."What's wrong in this industry?One can change the world with this industry! I earn halaal and do gud things with my money,Alhumdulila"...Thats what he wrote back...I can't believe I found it...πŸ˜†...But I wanted to know what your opinion would be on it..???πŸ€”

Your friend Bheegi is completely right..and Now even Ayesha is agreeing..πŸ˜†..I am telling you...You should have been lawyer...I always think you will agree with me somehow on something but aap toh poori baat palat deh ti ho...Aur phir mein khud apni baat ko doubt karti hoon....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wait do you really think he will leave Sangini...I dont think he will be able to find anything better and that to with so much pay at his popularity or demand now a days...Hmmmm I dont know...???πŸ˜•πŸ€”

You know that was the most interesting phase of Sangini..When Rudra and Gauri hated each other..It was so good..I really was looking forward to more of it before they completely ruined it. 😑 I really wish it lasted longer...It really changed the story around for the better...They could have taken it to all sorts of directions...πŸ€“

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Since aap hi meri well wisher hain  aur keh rahi hain ke mein kuch drastic karoon toh meri pyaari si well wisher ab aap hi bhoolen keh mein kya kar sakti hoon jisme Iqbal meri qadmo mein aur ungliyon mein lipta wa hua milega...???πŸ˜†

LOL.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ayesha..Who is saying I am going to live with a Saut...She will be out even before you can say Saut...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....But yes it is tough being a celebrities wife..Gosh just look at what Debina is going through...Poor her!!! 😲....But You dont worry I will be able to handle it..As long as my well wisher, Anila guides me..I'll be fine....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone tell me how long did it take for Kripa to show a baby bump.. Like that whole phase of the show..Any one remember when and how long it took her to show some sort of a baby bump..?? Thanks..!!!😊
Honestly, from what I vaguely remember....she suddenly got a huge one the day of her baby shower in episode 224

But in episode 223, they show some sort of montage where months are passing by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lny4toNzgJk&feature=related
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
She suddenly developed a baby bump just like other Balaji heroines.It didn't last long.She gave birth on her Godbharai.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: koolchick

RUKY!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were a kyph fanπŸ˜›πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nadia: I think at first Kripa did not think of marriage to Angad because they were just learning to be in love with each other after not getting along for months. Then you have to take into account that Kripa was Angad's first mature relationship, so marriage definitely wasn't on the cards then. I think by the time the two of them were fully comfortable with each other (after their first reconciliation after her miscarriage) the story changed drastically..........and we all know how they got marriedπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†I kept it on the low so nice to see you tooπŸ€—
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

πŸ˜†

No they dont need secretary....But   they  need Agent... A filmstars sign somany project at a time so  dont know which date they have given to which producer thats why they need secretary  and he/she mangaes everything..
yeah, I know.. that's why I was confused when Jonaki said she wants to be his secretary which is not needed in the first place.. we never heard abt secretaries of Ronit Roy, Hiten, Hussain, KSG..πŸ˜•
But  TV star   want to sign a good project .. So they  need  agent .and He gives all information .. Also they contact all big Production house on behalf of them....
 Agent??  hmm I guess new comers who don't have any connections in the telly industry, they need Agents.. but why would all seasoned actors need any.. if PH wants to cast any popular actor.. they can contact him/her directly naa..   i mean idon't think Iqbal got this Rudr's role through any agent..

annuji after KYPH  I dont watch any serial..... πŸ˜ƒ.. But yes I  watched ''Maayka''  only Neha's portion..😳

Ok, Sudhirm did u see any NB's telugu movie?😳

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago