Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

No  you are wrong annu ji.. Kripa was Prithvi's wife  legal wife. and that  time I mean  that consummation  time Kripa didnt know prthvi is a murderer she respected him   a lot...May be she wanted  a baby  for mental peace

😲  OMG..   u kidding naa..   i know!! ðŸ˜›
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

why did u lose ur respect for the writers here.. alteast they showed something different naa.. or u think its always a man who is at fault and woman is always innocent..🤔

yeah they never mentioned such thing in any serial bcoz that makes that girl's character quite bold and daring.. these writers love to show their heroine naive, innocent, shy.. but considering kripa's character in mind at that time.. that makes no sense! she couldn't have been that much bholi at all..

Why mentioning such things will make the girl's character bold and daring?Is using pre-cautions any crime?When Government is trying to inspire people to use birth control methods then why the leads of our serial are still living in stone age.And why is the girl not innocent if she uses precautions.

Kripa could not have used precautions at that time.It was not a pre-planned consummation.She decided it suddenly.
Muskuu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
http://ulovetoknow.com/2011/top-10-telly-actress-with-beautiful-hairstyles.html

9. Neha Bamb

She is pretty, smart and stylish too. We always seen her with different hairstyle. And all the styles looks amazing on her.

Annu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Why mentioning such things will make the girl's character bold and daring?Is using pre-cautions any crime?When Government is trying to inspire people to use birth control methods then why the leads of our serial are still living in stone age.And why is the girl not innocent if she uses precautions.

areyyy I am not talking abt Kripa here.. she was married and not a virgin at PK consummation time.. I am talking abt all those 20-21 yrs old female characters who are shown bholi bhali in all these matters..  imagine in K's birthday scene.. what would u expect from kripa.. what should she have said then..  Wait Angad! Im coming in 5 min..😉😆

Kripa could not have used precautions at that time.It was not a pre-planned consummation.She decided it suddenly.

how could u say that she decided it suddenly..  it was kripa who assured prithvi that now she is ready for taking the next step in their relationship.. and if she had any doubt on her decision then she wouldn't have dressed up like a new bride.. it was kripa who said.. aaj main is rishtey ko pura karna chahti hoon.. so why?   if prithvi put some pressure on her then we could have said that kripa took that decision on impulse.. 

if it was not a preplanned then why did she stay there.. why didn't she go back to prithvi's home..   

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
perdida thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
free for use
do comment here

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615457&TPN=20

Update
free for use

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK so this is TOTALLY random ! BUT I JUST remembered something that made me blush !.... OMG do you guys remember Angads pout !?!? The one he did RIGHT before crying !! OMFGGGGG...... I miss it :(....LOL...hopefully SOMEONE has an idea as to what im referring to... 😆...But that pout was to DIE FOR ! Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 13 years ago
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok... so talking about the OPPOSITE of sexy... lol I came across this picture...of IQ from his earlier ( im guessing fun2sh days )....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annu127

well EVERYONE noticed that..😉  

the most stupid thing is at PK consummation time.. getting pregnant must have been the last thing in Kripa's mind.. then why she didn't take any precautions..😡  ðŸ˜†

1) She wanted to move ahead with her married life with Prithvi, remember she didnt know that P was a psycho killer who had trapped Angad....she still believed Angad was a criminal and trying to ruin her life.

2) She had no idea Ekta wanted to make Kripa the most fertile of all her heroines....everytime she sleeps with a guy, she gets knocked up! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikaseth

I love This so i want to share with you all i hope-you all like this

Thanks for the pics, monu! Do u or anyone else have this auto ad saved somewhere? Cuz I cant find it anywhere! 
Annu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

1) She wanted to move ahead with her married life with Prithvi, remember she didnt know that P was a psycho killer who had trapped Angad....she still believed Angad was a criminal and trying to ruin her life.

Yes, I know.. and that's why she consummated her marriage with prithvi.. but Pallavi, kripa ab itni bhi bholi nahin thi that she also wanted to conceive a baby on the same night.. 
2) She had no idea Ekta wanted to make Kripa the most fertile of all her heroines....everytime she sleeps with a guy, she gets knocked up! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

what a wrong message was given by Ekta to all 14-15 yrs old young gals who must have thought that it actually happens in real..   what was the need to show Kripa 4th time preggy? bechaari, sara waqt dr. se khushkhabri hi sunti rahi..😆