Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: annu127

Sorry Ayesha.. but either kripa was raped or she wasn't.. it shouldn't be up to the viewers that how we take it..  can anyone provide the link of the written update of this epi.. what it was written that time..

but having said that I'll go with the 1st option that kripa wasn't raped.. whatever u said in Black, I agree.. plus when angad frees her she quickly runs away.. she wasn't shown as weak as she should have been.. I think after being raped, physically a woman gets weak the way Nandini was in Kyunki Saas'.

Again, let me explain that its not the same. Nandini or Kajal were complete innocents when IT happened. Kripa wasnt exactly an innocent....she had already slept with Angad and Prithvi and even been preggy once. So it wont be the same for her. I hope u understand what Im trying to say. 
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Yes, it was very disturbing to see Angad rape Kripa, even we didnt want to believe it, I was in denial of the whole thing till we confirmed it from production house! 

So he did rape her ??????😲
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

😆😆😆😆........OMG...If we all asked him...he would probably think his fans are super duper crazy...Like out of all the things they are asking me this......LOLLLLLLLLL....I wonder if he would remember or know....hmmmm...🤔

HAHAH oh well ! lol Its worth it...

@koolchick I do ! lol my twitter name : rcrosb.yyy
...LOL im always msging him he never replies though :( ...lol😆
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

HAHAH oh well ! lol Its worth it...

@koolchick I do ! lol my twitter name : rcrosb.yyy
...LOL im always msging him he never replies though :( ...lol😆

OMG...I still havent had the guts to message him..I am afraid if he replies back to me I will literally DIE....😆😆😆........If you tell him to reply back he usually does. He is so AWESOME with his fans. You fall more and more in love with this dude. ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍

Oh by the way our little post at Sangini forum got closed so I moved here...😃.....I had a feeling it would..didnt think it would take them so long. Anyways this is better. So what 's the topic right now...????
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
@Anila-No ofcouse.I even can not digest a villain raping his wife.But when a hero rapes his wife and later the wife forgives him and the hero is shown to be Mahan,it becomes completely untolerable.It shows that rape is not a crime.Anyone can do it.Just ask for a forgiveness and you will be forgiven.

About physical weakness.Well Kripa was not a virgin like Nandini or Kajal at that time.So it is not very surprising that she was physicaally strong.In Pratigya the wife was almost every night raped by her husband but still she was physically fit.And we all know Kripa was a very strong woman both physically and mentally.
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

OMG...I still havent had the guts to message him..I am afraid if he replies back to me I will literally DIE....😆😆😆........If you tell him to reply back he usually does. He is so AWESOME with his fans. You fall more and more in love with this dude. ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍

Oh by the way our little post at Sangini forum got closed so I moved here...😃.....I had a feeling it would..didnt think it would take them so long. Anyways this is better. So what 's the topic right now...????

HAHAH yeah dude ! That topic lasted like 8 whole pages ! LOL.... And really ? I've like messaged him like 10 times already asking him to reply in half of em...still hasn't though :(... LOL..still waiting! .... You should msg him too !! why so shy ? lol...oh and currently the topic is to msg IQ and ask if Angad raped Kripa that night or not ! LOL
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

IT WAS NOT Angad's bedroom! It was his GUEST ROOM!  No, Prithvi would NOT go home with Kripa at that time, he was very upset and crying . So she had to do it there. And she called Angad to make him hear he had lost, that she was moving ahead with Prithvi, she didnt call him to make him overhear their consummation. That was just the nasty connotation given to the scene by Kripa haters at that time, people who had a perverted way of thinking.

REALLY.. it was angad's guest room..??😕 ok, I believe u but this is the first time Im hearing that it was not angad's bedroom.. but still atleast Im not convinced that kripa had to do it there.. considering that it was her ex home.. prithvi was upset and crying but it wasn't like he was putting some pressure on kripa that if she won't do it now.. then we might end up on divorce next morning..  we know the real intention of kripa behind this consummation.. if she just wanted to save her marriage and defeat angad then she could have told him abt it next day.. which she did btw, then what was the need to make angad hear her and prithvi's conversation and the way she left the room in the morning without cleaning the mess..can any married woman who has some shame left, stoop so low? that was really GROSS!🤢  

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

Again, let me explain that its not the same. Nandini or Kajal were complete innocents when IT happened. Kripa wasnt exactly an innocent....she had already slept with Angad and Prithvi and even been preggy once. So it wont be the same for her. I hope u understand what Im trying to say. 

ohh, ok got it.. I think its similar the way a woman feels more labor pains during her first delivery but later at the time of 2nd, 3rd baby it wouldn't be that intense.. 

Annu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

@Anila-No ofcouse.I even can not digest a villain raping his wife.But when a hero rapes his wife and later the wife forgives him and the hero is shown to be Mahan,it becomes completely untolerable.It shows that rape is not a crime.Anyone can do it.Just ask for a forgiveness and you will be forgiven.

aahan.. so who is the culprit here??  the one who does a marital rape or who forgives her partner.. or BOTH!!

About physical weakness.Well Kripa was not a virgin like Nandini or Kajal at that time.So it is not very surprising that she was physicaally strong.In Pratigya the wife was almost every night raped by her husband but still she was physically fit.And we all know Kripa was a very strong woman both physically and mentally.

Ok, as Pratigya is a fictional show so ur comment made me laugh..  here, the wife is actually a digesting woman who has been tolerating her husband's atrocious immoral act every night..  God knows whats her real majboori to bear that jerk.. 

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail