Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

thanks for the article pallavi. I think it is already posted though, not sure.

I wonder when will TB come out with this? for some reason I can only believe TB articles. πŸ˜†

The one thats already posted is from Tellychakkar, The one I POSTED is from Times of India...I hope u know the difference! πŸ˜Š
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESUM.....!!!!
Neha is back!!!!
best new year newsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Welcome Ayesha.I am the other Aisha.
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i read that article again.. it says Amar Upadhyay may play the parallel lead later on..  matlab is he the one whom that widhwa will re-marry?πŸ€”

btw, Colors has this obsession of making rural background based shows like Na Aana Is Desh, BV, LTL..   i don't like these kind of shows.. always look boring..πŸ₯±

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: annu127

i read that article again.. it says Amar Upadhyay may play the parallel lead later on..  matlab is he the one whom that widhwa will re-marry?πŸ€”

btw, Colors has this obsession of making rural background based shows like Na Aana Is Desh, BV, LTL..   i don't like these kind of shows.. always look boring..πŸ₯±

I don't think AU will remarry the widow.Because remarriage of the widow is the main concept.And AU's track is decided recently and it is extended.He may be the widow's first husband who will later return.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG.Rural based shows are very popular now-a-days.Neha has taken a good decision to do such a show.Will get good ratings.
Anu you remind me of MIK.MIK was offered some rural base shows and he refused them as he feels boring.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pallavi25

The one thats already posted is from Tellychakkar, The one I POSTED is from Times of India...I hope u know the difference! πŸ˜Š

thanks. I asked because both the articles had the same writing
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

I don't think AU will remarry the widow.Because remarriage of the widow is the main concept.And AU's track is decided recently and it is extended.He may be the widow's first husband who will later return.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If it was Balaji show.. then this possibility couldn't have been ruled out..πŸ˜†

OMG.Rural based shows are very popular now-a-days.Neha has taken a good decision to do such a show.Will get good ratings.

I guess they were popular a yr ago but not anymore.. as u watch so many dailies so tell me which show is still popular.. 

Anu you remind me of MIK.MIK was offered some rural base shows and he refused them as he feels boring.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I never followed any serial of this type.. cant able to connect myself with that whole rural environment.. it would be hard for me to watch NB with loud makeup and heavy antique jewellery.. πŸ€”

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Happy New Year KYPHians.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wish You All a very HappyYy New Year

Yeah Happy New Year to you all!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³