Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Wacko's CC |||| Invite Only ! (Page 116)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Aww, dad se chup chup ke baatein! How typical. LOL Kitne baj gaye vahaan?
same time as ursLOL actuali i havent slept in like 2 days properli hence he is on my caseLOLLOL

Ohh! LOL I like, slept at 11 yesterday..and even I was shocked! And then my mum was like, ''Harroz 2-3 baje soti hai, aaj itni jaldi!? Shocked'' and I'm just like.. ''Dekho dekho, is year main sudhar jaaungi! LOL''

Not slept since 2 days? Dude, Mera toh roz ka hai.. I toss and turn and wake up after an hour of sleep! People say I am suffering from typical teenage I-wanna-stay-up-all-night disorder. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-_innocent_

-.Kangan.- IF-Rockerz
-.Kangan.-
-.Kangan.-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Akanksha0701

Oh.. you mean, people who already know you! Ahaa, I got this message today from someone - ''Tum meri request kyon nahi accept kar rahi?, kya pata gf-bf hi ban jaayein!'' Dead Losers, I tell you.

Aww, meeting people who you turned down once is tough.. But I reckon he'd have gotten over you by now, so chill. Big smile
[/QUOTE]

u knw. he has a gf now..LOL and that gf knows abt me..LOL and has told him not to talk to me but he still does..LOLEmbarrassed... hahah and his gf lives at the same place whr i used to live n whr my friends live.. i guess ill be seeing alot of her thr! hahah cant wait..!!.. so gonna flaunt in fronta her! ROFL..Wink.. cant wait like!

Akankshaa._innocent_

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Oh.. you mean, people who already know you! Ahaa, I got this message today from someone - ''Tum meri request kyon nahi accept kar rahi?, kya pata gf-bf hi ban jaayein!'' Dead Losers, I tell you.

Aww, meeting people who you turned down once is tough.. But I reckon he'd have gotten over you by now, so chillBig smile
aisa kabhi nahi hota hai.. they always makes situation worst... i knw .. i experience it everytime i go 2 mauritiusLOLLOLLOL

Kyon nahi hota? In most cases, hota hai.. But yeah, it is awkward, especially if the person you turned down once is on a higher status than you; and you are the one he's looking down upon. =|

-.Kangan.-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Ohh! LOL I like, slept at 11 yesterday..and even I was shocked! And then my mum was like, ''Harroz 2-3 baje soti hai, aaj itni jaldi!? Shocked'' and I'm just like.. ''Dekho dekho, is year main sudhar jaaungi! LOL''

Not slept since 2 days? Dude, Mera toh roz ka hai.. I toss and turn and wake up after an hour of sleep! People say I am suffering from typical teenage I-wanna-stay-up-all-night disorder. Ouch
most of the time.. i dnt even sleepp..especially wen am revisinLOLLOL then i dnt sleep for one week.. i look like a zombie .. thank god for make up and coffeeLOLLOLLOL

-.Kangan.-Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ

Aww, meeting people who you turned down once is tough.. But I reckon he'd have gotten over you by now, so chill. Big smile

u knw. he has a gf now..LOL and that gf knows abt me..LOL and has told him not to talk to me but he still does..LOLEmbarrassed... hahah and his gf lives at the same place whr i used to live n whr my friends live.. i guess ill be seeing alot of her thr! hahah cant wait..!!.. so gonna flaunt in fronta her! ROFL..Wink.. cant wait like!

Ahaa, all set then! Doosron ke love paradise mein aag lagaane wali 3rd grade Ekta show ki typical villain! LOLLOL

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 01 January 2011 at 5:29pm

-.Kangan.-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ

keep a diary.. i want all the saucy informationROFLROFLROFL
oyeee bata jala??? wat a silly reason IMAOROFLROFLROFL

-.Kangan.-Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

most of the time.. i dnt even sleepp..especially wen am revisinLOLLOL then i dnt sleep for one week.. i look like a zombie .. thank god for make up and coffeeLOLLOLLOL

I don't like coffee, and I don't like makeup, and I don't even have to revise.. So I just lay in my bed at 3am, trying to sleep, but then you know?, your brain goes in this automatic mode where it doesn't shut down, and it keeps playing memories, and then you suddenly snap out of it and realise that you haven't slept yet... That's what generally happens with me. =]

-.Kangan.-_innocent_

-.Kangan.- IF-Rockerz
-.Kangan.-
-.Kangan.-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Ahaa, all set then! Doosron ke love paradise mein aag lagaane wali 3rd grade Ekta movie ki typical villain! LOLLOL

haha.. i think she is a bitch..!!Dead.. moti si hai..LOL.. haha even my friends dont like her..LOL.. and the people she hangs out with are the people me n my gang used to fight with when we were small.. hahah..LOL..  
its gonna be awesome.. 
and you r right... he choose her cos i wudnt agree to him! LOLLOL..

Akankshaa._innocent_

Go to top