Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Wacko's CC |||| Invite Only ! (Page 115)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 56673

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

sorry dad was awakeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-Akankshaa.

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 56673

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ


on one side u want him with you and on the othr.. u just dont wanna get into that..LOL.. all u need is time..Embarrassed
intezaar.. interzaarLOLLOLLOL
 
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-Akankshaa.

-.Kangan.- IF-Rockerz
-.Kangan.-
-.Kangan.-

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 9702

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ

i had sooo many crushes in school..LOL

i got proposed to -online by 2 guys..LOLLOL.. i said noo..LOL

Online? Hah, I have had a LOT of that! Like, I visit this 13-15 teen chatroom everyday, and everyone is like, ''Wanna go out with me!?'' And I am just like, ''W*F desperate perverts!'' =P

arre not like that.. well one of them was a school friend .. other one i just met on facebook..LOL.. i have blocked him now hah...LOL..

he was nice though!!Ouch.. no way it cud have worked out though.. i wud have never visited whr he lived..LOL

and the other school person.. m gonna meet when i go to delhi this time..Ouch.. uff not looking forward.. i dont even knw wht his voice is like now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa._innocent_

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

sorry dad was awakeLOL


Aww, dad se chup chup ke baatein! How typical. LOL Kitne baj gaye vahaan?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-_innocent_

-.Kangan.- IF-Rockerz
-.Kangan.-
-.Kangan.-

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 9702

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Originally posted by _innocent_

sorry dad was awakeLOL


Aww, dad se chup chup ke baatein! How typical. LOL Kitne baj gaye vahaan?

dodo.. we all live in the same country! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa._innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 56673

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701


Aww, dad se chup chup ke baatein! How typical. LOL Kitne baj gaye vahaan?
same time as ursLOL actuali i havent slept in like 2 days properli hence he is on my caseLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ

i had sooo many crushes in school..LOL

i got proposed to -online by 2 guys..LOLLOL.. i said noo..LOL

Online? Hah, I have had a LOT of that! Like, I visit this 13-15 teen chatroom everyday, and everyone is like, ''Wanna go out with me!?'' And I am just like, ''W*F desperate perverts!'' =P

arre not like that.. well one of them was a school friend .. other one i just met on facebook..LOL.. i have blocked him now hah...LOL..

he was nice though!!Ouch.. no way it cud have worked out though.. i wud have never visited whr he lived..LOL

and the other school person.. m gonna meet when i go to delhi this time..Ouch.. uff not looking forward.. i dont even knw wht his voice is like now!

Oh.. you mean, people who already know you! Ahaa, I got this message today from someone - ''Tum meri request kyon nahi accept kar rahi?, kya pata gf-bf hi ban jaayein!'' Dead Losers, I tell you.

Aww, meeting people who you turned down once is tough.. But I reckon he'd have gotten over you by now, so chill. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 56673

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701


Oh.. you mean, people who already know you! Ahaa, I got this message today from someone - ''Tum meri request kyon nahi accept kar rahi?, kya pata gf-bf hi ban jaayein!'' Dead Losers, I tell you.

Aww, meeting people who you turned down once is tough.. But I reckon he'd have gotten over you by now, so chillBig smile
aisa kabhi nahi hota hai.. they always makes situation worst... i knw .. i experience it everytime i go 2 mauritiusLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-Akankshaa.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Band Of Brothers # 3 | Invite Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 987   Views: 41557

Ishan. 987 41557 05 December 2011 at 6:23am by --Loser--
DID & JDJ ke Anjaana Anjaani - CC #5 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: ThatOneGuy   Replies: 1208   Views: 38598

ThatOneGuy 1208 38598 13 December 2010 at 9:24pm by Cutiepie Rani
Retro Remix CC 2-Invite only

Author: manzkaur   Replies: 3   Views: 866

manzkaur 3 866 08 November 2010 at 7:18am by roshaaan
All About Love#85!~Invite only~Hezzzzzz Back!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1107   Views: 41425

-Veena- 1107 41425 30 October 2010 at 3:52am by Sweet Mermaid
KPS#61 *Invite Only* Tere Mast Mast Do Nain<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: gia.khan   Replies: 1196   Views: 35092

gia.khan 1196 35092 28 October 2010 at 6:42pm by unknown.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index